An Unexpected Proposal

The Plan in Action

-Patrick’s POV-

“What are you…” Whoa! I cannot believe she is kissing me right now, this has never happened at a meet and greet before. At first I am shocked and caught off guard but then I start to get into it and kiss her back. This doesn’t happen very much so I thought I would take advantage of it. She’s got her hands on my neck directing my head towards her so I grab her waist and she slides her arms around my neck. I can’t help but notice that she is a good kisser. She’s really aggressive and I love it when a girl takes charge.

“Hey! HEY! I said no, well that should have been included!” Usually I would have let Charlie take care of this but not this time, there was something about her and the way she kissed me that I just couldn’t let go of. I could hear Charlie coming this way and feel her start to back off but I just wasn’t ready for this to be over. I held a hand up to Charlie to tell him to stop and pulled her closer with the other hand. I couldn’t believe what I was doing but there was just something about her that was making me act strangely. I didn’t even know what she looked like yet, I mean I got a quick glance at her before Pete distracted me but not enough to recognize her.

“That’s my boy!!! I taught him everything I know! Yeah!” Thanks Pete, that’ll kill anything. I hate it when he does stuff like that. She starts to giggle and begins to pull away, I knew this had to end sometime. I finally open my eyes and see this gorgeous girl in front of me. She had cute blonde hair that draped across her eyes and fell just below her shoulders and unlike the rest of the girls in line she was dressed modestly with just the right amount of mature sex appeal. She wasn’t a stick either, she was like me but still had a great figure which always makes me feel more comfortable. I’m looking into the most amazing green eyes that I have ever seen with just a hint of blue in them.

“Umm, we should probably take the picture now.” Her voice was soft and sweet while she blushed and looked a little embarrassed by all the attention we were getting.

“Oh, um, right.” I turned and found that Dirty had a video camera in our face and had obviously recorded the whole thing. Great, that’s gonna come back to bite me in the ass later. I glance down at Pete and he has this “I’m innocent” look on his face. He’s always anything but innocent. I look at the camera and place my arm around her and smile. They take the picture and before I know it she has disappeared into the commotion of a group change. I was hoping I would at least get her name or something, oh well, it was a one time thing anyways but I sure did enjoy it.

-Madison’s POV-

“Hannah, I cannot believe you.”

“Oh, shut up, you seemed to enjoy it just fine. Not to mention Patrick was definitely into it, Pete thought so too.”

“Whatever, he was just being nice, very nice.” I couldn’t help but laugh and blush thinking back to that amazing kiss. I really never expected him to kiss back much less keep it going for that long.

“So, was he a good kisser???”

“What? Oh, yeah.”

“Come on, details! I have to live vicariously through you since Pete has a girlfriend!” She knows that I don’t kiss and tell, but this was kissing a rock star so maybe I should just this once.

“I mean, you were there, you saw it.” I decided not to give them up.

“Yeah, but I wasn’t the one kissing him. You’re not gonna tell me are you?”

“No way, consider this your punishment for the little stunt you pulled back there. Come on, let’s hurry so we can catch The Academy Is and get a decent spot in the pit.”

“Ok, ok.”

To be honest, I couldn’t stop thinking about that kiss and about how it seemed like he was definitely into it. That’s probably just me hoping he was. I never do things like that but man was that worth it. He’ll probably forget about it by the time they come on so I shouldn’t get too caught up in it and I should just enjoy the show. But WOW.