Status: Just keep going till theres nothing else to write

All About Crazy Me

Life

Whats the meaning of life? Lately I've been thinking about it alot. My grades have dropped because I dont see point to even have grades. Why do I need to go to school, were just going to die anyway right?
Lots of people say that we all have a purpous to have been placed on this earth. But what about the children that die at such an early age. What was their point of being placed on this earth? Placed right, more like thrown.
Most people say theres a god, theres a heaven, theres a satan, theres a hell. I used to believe in those things no doubt. If someone asked me is there a god, I would answer of course like the good little christian girl I was. Then something happened, I changed, I dont know what happened I just started questioning things and my parents would just say oh you know. But heres the thing I didnt know and I still dont.
I talked to my mom about the possibility of me not believing in all these things. She told me that no daughter of hers was going to be a atheist. Basically she told me if I was to become an atheist she would disown me. Now dont get me wrong I love my mom alot but what kind of mother says that to her child. I tried to talk to my dad about it but he kind of brushed it off, told me he had to go do something.
Who should I talk about this with? Abviously my parents are out of the question. Should I ask a priest or a pastur or whatever about these things because I have no clue on what to do. What do you do when you cant even ask your parents what to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you ever get these feelings?