Status: Main; active.

No Way to Say Goodbye.

White walls, bright lights, clattering metal; surrounded and held no hesitation to flood her mind as much as her burning eyes. Looking down at her blood soaked shirt, and dismantled arm she let out a spine chilling scream. It wasn’t entirely from the sight as much as the agonizing pain that had just begun to pump violently around her cracking ribs, wrist and head; which also vibrated from numbness and lack of real consciousness.

“Hannah,” A woman’s voice tried to reach out.

All she could recall was the constant reminder of how she was put in this misery—something jumping out into the road when she was driving home. Other than that, everything else was gone. Permanently erased from her seventeen years of memory. She didn’t even know her own name, so who was this woman calling Hannah? It surely wasn’t her. She wondered vigorously, dazing in and out of the blackness that crept along, but no matter how far she ran from that sticky black hole it followed and swallowed her inside.

Inspiration: Switchfoot- Enough To Let Me Go (For Hannah)
Way Out West- Don't Forget Me (For Jacob) (new)
The Notebook. :)

Banner by: Fighting.An.Eclipse; it is beautiful! :)

| Hannah Pierce | Jacob Black | Royce Gregory | Casey Dillard |