Status: Main; active.

No Way to Say Goodbye.

Sam's House.

Hannah was so thrilled that she was going to see her boys today; they’d made her promise to come over after her first day of school to tell them all the ‘gossip,’ that Forks High had to offer. On her way over to Billy’s house—where she normally parked—all that she held on her face was an unenthusiastic face. She was delighted to meet up with the guys, after not seeing them for a couple days, but school had really been hell.

Edward, or so he called himself, had been in four of her classes so she wasn’t able to get rid of the bastard that would sneak up on her and continuously banter on Hannah; ‘you’re smart,’ ‘you should do it,’ was all he ever said anyways. After he introduced himself, in one of the most awkward ways ever Edward must have declared them best friends by that point.

As the truck came to a halt on the muddy undergrowth, Hannah jumped out quickly and ran over to Mr. Black’s door. Knocking slightly she heard the older man smile when he told her to go ahead and go to Sam’s; that they were waiting for her arrival.

Hopping down each stair, the raining grumbling above her Hannah soon realized that he hadn’t packed an umbrella today. Seeing as how her cardigan had no hood, Hannah decided to take it off and hold it above her head so she could at least see. With the rain soaking her shirt, and seeping into her shoes, Hannah gave a loud groan when she was half way into the wilderness; eyes remained glued to her however.

“Ugh,” she moaned. “Wet tee-shirt contest much?” She then laughed, knowing her undergarment was apparent.

Figuring it wasn’t any use, her cardigan did her no justice, she looped it around her waist. Slipping out of her flats and folding her luckily not too muddy jeans to her knees Hannah’s feet squashed through the thick dirt. Purposefully stomping hard into the mud, it was all Hannah needed to slide against it and fall on her behind.

Paul chuckled in wolf form to turn to Jacob, ‘and you like that?’

Playfully snarling back Jacob returned, ‘yeah, I do. Ass.’

‘Well I think she’s cute,’ Quil added propping his legs onto a boulder to stretch.

‘Well I think she’s cute,’ Paul mocked before he gave his wolf form’s eyes a roll and trudged back to the house.

Quil, not sure what he did yawned and turned back to a human as well.

“He was joking Quil,” Sam said, nudging him.

“Eh, figures. Typical Paul,” He answered Sam before turning back to Jacob. “You coming?”

Giving a low grunt Jake moved his head signaling them to go ahead and go. Shrugging Sam and Quil walked to Sam’s house. Paul was sitting inside the kitchen part with Embry and Seth chow-hounding some food, of course.

“Glad to see you’ve come home,” Emily kissed the corner of Sam’s lips.

Rubbing up and down her arms, he gave her another kiss sort of like a sorry kiss though. They’d been out longer than normal because they thought they heard something and it took forever to track; unsure of what it was they called it quits before Hannah was to show up. After all she still doesn’t, and will not know about them.

As if like clockwork, Jacob walked into the house, shaking his wet hair on Paul who absolutely hated when he did that and took a seat across from him, giving him a menacingly playful glare. They had this thing going on last night while on patrol. Each tried to run longer and fast than the other one. However, Jacob was convinced that had that rabbit not jumped right in front of him that he would have been faster that Paul.

“Oh look here she comes,” Paul leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms, eyeing Hannah in a way that made Jacob growl.

Shaking her hair, and patting her feet on the carpet Hannah walked inside, “hey guys!”

“Hi Hannah,” they all chorused.

Taking her usual seat, in between Paul and Seth she placed her cardigan on the back of the chair and sat down and scooted closer to the table. Emily, quick on her toes placed a cup of hot chocolate in front of her with a very yummy smelling chocolate chip muffin.

“Nice top,” Paul commented still in the same posture, only his eyes moving to look down and his mouth in that familiar smirk.

Embarrassed at the fact that her white shirt was exposing her light skin and bra she huddled her arms to cover. Jacob gave a soft smile for her actions while Seth beat Jacob; Seth gave Hannah his jacket, begging her to take it because he was actually hot wearing it.

Mumbling with a blush she said, “thanks Sethy.”

Folding up his jacket trying to go unnoticed but failing miserably, Hannah motioned for Jake to hand his over, too. She said she’d place it on her lap. He raised a questioning eyebrow because he would have much rather seen her wearing it that have it laying on her. But he gave in and decided that she needed to be kept warm nonetheless.

“So Miss Hannah,” Quil situated himself in his seat, “how was your first day at school?”

Thinking of the best way to answer it, Paul elbowed her casually, “are you going to speak?”

“Hey,” she defended, “are you going to be quiet so I can speak?”

Seth snorted; Quil laughed. Jacob and Embry were very pleased. Sam on the other hand gave his friend a stare not to take it to heart, and that he in fact had started it with his all too knowing sarcastic mouth.

“By all means, please inform us on how you managed to sway all the guys there,” Paul then winked, apparently he was in a mood.

Clutching his knee socket she gave it a squeeze, making him more alert; Jacob knowing there was something going on sat straighter in his seat to see what was going on. “Actually, I didn’t sway anyone but thanks for the compliment Paul,” Hannah smiled and lightly tapped his shoulder.

“Please continue Hannah,” Embry chimed in, finally.

Clearing her throat she did as she was told, “well I almost fell on the stairs—“

“—are you alright?” Jacob stood from his chair.

With everyone’s eyes blazing at Jacob he took the opportunity to take his seat back. Mimicking Paul’s comfortable position, Hannah copied. Her light and playful smug with her shaking head sent Jacob the message that she was indeed intact.

“Calm down lover boy,” Paul yet again rose his eyebrow.

“Shut it you!” Jacob spat, pointing a defensive finger.

“As I was saying,” Hannah held out her hand to Paul’s chest, “I almost fell on the stairs, but was saved by some guy, who at the time I thought was a cool dude. But he turned out to be a creep.”

All of them listened in either astonishment, anger, or pure excitement as Hannah finished her days events. After ‘Edward,’ had introduced himself she found that they had four classes to share and that in two of them he had chosen to sit next to her. Hannah then explained that a girl—Casey—had asked Hannah to sit with her and her friends during lunch but walked away as soon as Edward told Casey that Hannah would be sitting with him and his instead.

“I don’t think I like this guy,” Paul gave a serious laugh.

“Ya think?” Jacob concluded.

“Why I outta—“ Paul abruptly stood to his feet ready to take out Jacob for being such a smart ass.

Sam’s voice soon echoed, “stop it you two. Now.

“So did you get to eat Hannah?” Emily asked from the kitchen.

Everyone turned to look at Emily. It was such a random question to ask, but she played it off by shrugging her shoulders.

Giggling, Hannah replied, “no Emily. But I am fine, your muffin filled me right up!”

The guys looked at her in shock. How could she just survive on just a muffin? As if all of them were thinking the same thing Paul took Hannah’s tiny wrist and held it up waiting for Seth’s jacket’s sleeve to come sliding down. “This is the result of you starving yourself Hannah! Please, eat!”

Mockery is said to be the sincerest flattery, so Hannah gave him his own face as she rose an eyebrow, “Paul… that was so thoughtful,” she grabbed her heart with her now free hand and wiped a tear away with the other, “I think I’m going to cry.”

Getting up and heading outside to do gosh knows what Paul turned back to say, “yeah yeah. Just promise not to get used to it.” He even added a wink, just to piss off Jacob even more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh look at Mr. Paul here!
xD Hahahaha.
Okay, I want comments!
Or I'll make you wait longer for the next one. ;)