Status: Main; active.

No Way to Say Goodbye.

Wolf Territory.

Giving a content smile, she nodded her head not wanting to push him anymore. Quil, Embry and Paul were waiting for him by the door; waiting for him to stop his little moment with Hannah even though they all knew how much he liked her.

Quil and Embry shook their heads, but Paul could feel his blood begin to boil. He instantly became jealous, an unknown feeling to him. He was used to getting all the girls so it was weird to see Jacob with anyone else besides Bethany, who was a year older than Jacob. Bethany, who Paul once had feelings for.

It was so hard to keep that bit of information to himself for all this time, but luckily he didn’t think about Bethany. He was able to mask it over with his one night stands, and all the teasing he did on his younger pack members. Sam was the only one who knew about Paul’s feelings for Bethany, and now Paul felt like it was happening all over again. But if it were his way, Paul would be the winner just for hell’s sake.

Kissing Hannah’s colder hands Jacob told her he’d be back before she knew it, and off they went. Seth lead Hannah into the Black house hold, where they decided to watch some TV. Flipping aimlessly through the channels which seemed to occupy Seth’s interest. Hannah, needless to say pushed her head against the back of the couch and slowly turned to Seth with a quizzical look.

“Why are we stuck inside on a Friday night? Huh, it’s not fair,” said Hannah as she grabbed Seth’s hand to shake him from his haze. They’d been watching numerous shows for the past two hours.

“You’re right,” He protested but then simmered down before adding, “They’d kill me for letting you go anywhere Hannah!”

“Well, what if you didn’t know?” Hannah became intrigued to go and explore.

Shaking his head Seth explained, “it’s just not safe. There are…wolves out there.” Thinking he pulled a fast one on Hannah, he never expected her to ask so many questions afterwards.

“There are?”

“Yup! They’re mean, and ugly, huge beasts!” Seth explained getting into it once more as he didn’t notice Hannah had rose from the couch and started to make her way to the front door.

Leaning her back against the door, Hannah tried to turn the knob slowly as her focus remained on Seth, making sure he didn’t turn to his left or at the front door. She felt bad that she was going against what Jacob had so nicely asked her to do and stay put but she became even more curious now.

In a matter of seconds Seth snapped his head and frantically did a double take to see Hannah now starting up the stairs, who turned to him and gave a sheepish grin, “got to use the facilities, silly.”

Once Seth was sure she was up the stairs, Hannah peered to see Seth totally concentrated on the screen at hand. Carefully tip toeing to the front door, Hannah made her escape.

No more than seconds passed when Jacob, Paul, Quil and Embry walked in through the back door. Scaring Seth, and seeing him alone Jacob rushed over and stood him up almost like he was as light as a feather, “where’s Hannah?”

“Bathroom,” He shrugged although Jacob’s face was inches away from his own.

“And how long has she been up there Seth?” Quil shook his head.

“I—um, I don’t know okay!” Seth tried to push Jacob off.

Immediately, Jacob told Embry to check upstairs, Paul to go out front as Jake and Quil retracted to the back door.

Paul and his brisk walk came in handy when he caught Hannah leaning inside of her truck. He heard her say a few curse words, but decided against informing her of her presence. She deserved to be scared for being out here when it was this dark out. Besides it didn’t help that the pack had gotten scent of something that shouldn’t even be in these parts, let alone have to go and search it out to come back and have Hannah all by herself outside.

Shutting the door and running into a hard sweaty person, Hannah squeezed her cell phone nearly crushing it in along the way. Her heart beat was gone by this point. Looking up to a not too happy Paul, Hannah wrapped herself around him. Debating on whether he should mimic her, he grabbed her shoulders on the brink of saying something when Jacob pushed past him.

“What the fuck Hannah!” He nearly screamed holding onto her shoulder and pulling her to him and away from him to scan her body.

Cringing from the outburst, and embarrassed that the rest of the guys had to be around she spoke, “I’m sorry.”

“Sorry doesn’t cut it, shit.” He let go and began to pace in front of her, the guys lightly shaking their heads.

But Paul wore a smirk, always.

“I said I was sorry Jake—“

Hands firmly placed at his sides Jacob stopped, making his anger known, “sorry? Oh you’re sorry! I see, that changes things Hannah. Now I am just going to forgive you for disobeying my orders,” his hands crossed on top of his head and he tried to cool down.

“Jake, calm down,” Embry tightly griped his shoulder.

“Why are you being so protective?” Hannah finally yelled.

Stammering for the right words Jacob burst out, “isn’t it obvious Hannah? Or am I the only one who, oh never mind.”

Paul grabbed a hold of Jacob’s frantically shaking body. The guys knew he was on the verge and he was trying his best not to make it happen. So, Jacob pointed towards his house and demanded Hannah to go inside. Huffing, Hannah stomped away from him, and just in time for the moment she reached the steps it began to rain, again.

“You can’t lose your cool so easily Jacob,” Paul folded his arms. “She doesn’t—“

“I know Paul, will you just shut up please?” Jake spat, but whispered the ‘please.’

Getting angry himself, Paul defensively spoke out of turn, “you’re not the only one who cares for her safety Jake.”

“I’m not? I don’t suppose you like her too Paul. Everyone knows that you tried to take—“

“Shut up!” Paul warned as his chest began short of breath and his eyes closed.

Taking a large step so they were nose to nose Jacob just had to tempt him, “not until you admit it, damn it,” he whispered with a menacing death glare.

Paul, without thinking inched closer to Jacob making their chests bump against one another. This was really getting to Paul. He’d known Hannah just as long as Jacob yet he was acting as if he’d known her longer. They were friends, why was it such a damn crime if Paul was concerned for her or not? He didn’t see a problem with it at all, but then Jake had to go and try to bring up Bethany. Typical of Jacob, turning against his pack when it came to her.

Having enough of this tease, Jacob pushed hard on Paul’s chest, sending him crashing to the wet ground. Paul, let it happen only because he was caught off guard. Normally he’d stumble back slightly because he was indeed very strong, and had been a wolf longer than Jacob. Fuming with rage by this point Quil and Embry backed off, knowing that Jacob and Paul just had to work this one out.

In the distance of Jacob’s home, Hannah was calling out to them from the side porch. With the light over her, she was able to faintly see what was going on, when she could no longer feel her support system holding her to stand. It felt like her knee caps had burst out of their sockets. Her eyes unsure of what technically happened in front of her, became fuzzy.

To the side there stood two of the four boys, that was until the other two made a thunderous growl before a shredding sound erupted; giving life to two gigantic sized wolves?

“Oh shit,” Quil hit Embry’s chest and made a sprint for Hannah who was frozen in place.

“Hannah,” they both said and tried to lift her into the available chair on the porch.

Once they got her arms over their shoulders they helped her go inside. She hadn’t fainted, but she was definitely in some state of shock. She’d never heard, seen, knew of this sort of thing to happen let alone be true and here if happened as if it were natural! Seth asked if she found out, and Embry simply nodded. The three boys looked from Hannah’s stare and back at the tumbling couple out there in the down pour. This was definitely not going to go over easily.
♠ ♠ ♠
More, more!
Finally she knows, right?
Gah, that was so hard. Lol.