Status: Main; active.

No Way to Say Goodbye.

Edward is Revealed.

Hannah took a seat on the steps as Paul shoved his hands into his pockets and watched Hannah’s reaction. He knew he was making her feel bad but that was his intention for her being so mean, and so susceptible to his words. Maybe he was laying it on a little too thick but somewhere in the back of his twisted head, he was really testing Hannah. Seeing what she would do if someone she was beginning to like had walked away from her; much like Jacob had done.

“So, is his dad going to be alright?” She choked out after a couple of minutes.

Shaking his head, he began to advance towards the scary forest, “guess we’ll see, won’t we?”

Glaring at his back; watching him walk away Hannah decided that this wasn’t fair. It wasn’t her fault that Sam ordered Jacob around and got him to his worst level which made him injure his father. It all seemed too played out, fake. As she sat there with the night growing above her she gave a short loud grunt before standing to her feet. Swearing that the wind was tricking her already boggled mind, it gave Hannah somewhat of a panic attack when she heard more swift movement.

“Jake?” She took a step down. “Paul?” And another.

Wiping a tear from her face her shoes crunched the dirt. Now, this was giving her an eerie familiar feeling. That was until, she saw a light colored shadow no more than five feet away. But instead of feeling afraid, she couldn’t remember what was going on. It was like this object was pulling her towards him and even though her head screamed ‘no,’ it was like she was paralyzed by him.

She followed him through the forest, and even though he continuously yelled for her to keep up with his pace, she couldn’t. He was too busy playing tag with the trees for her eyes to fully and functionally keep track of. He gave a short growl from frustration before he swirled around Hannah’s frozen body.

“Hannah!” A voice ripped her senses to life.

“Huh?” She mumbled before her knees crashed to the mud.

A strong grip tightened around her shoulders. She felt numb, in the speaking sense. She could formulate words, nor did she have the energy to explain what Jacob was asking her. It was as if she were looking up at a rain storm and let the water drown her. Hannah was completely taken over by what had just happened that she eventually come to realize what happened, even though she wouldn’t, couldn’t, explain it.

“What the hell are you doing out here?” He asked, slightly upset.

“I-I don’t know,” she responded completely honest as he gripped her upper arms and made her stand where he then gripped the sides of her face and forced her to look at him, in the midnight black.

Placing his cheek to her forehead he gave an exasperated sigh, before leading her back to her house. Him and all the others had been outside, when Sam noticed her just standing there staring at nothing. Jacob, being too protective—imagine that—jumped his way to get to her. Honestly, he’d never seen her so out of life and it had freaked him the fuck out.

Hannah had stayed home from school on Tuesday, even though she’d been in school for a week. She was just too shaken up from something she couldn’t remember, yet it was all the remained in her mind. Hannah wanted so badly to remember who this guy looked like, but all she saw in place of him was a very pale off white glow. The next thing she remembers is looking at Jake, and being able to see him clear as day even in the darkness.

Pacing in her bedroom, Hannah took a sip of her water. What was really going on? She wondered, maybe this wasn’t an accident her parents just gave her up. She was filling in the missing pieces as she took a seat on the edge of her bed, and began to nervously bite at her fingernails. Her dad had given her a lot of money; her grandparents had gotten her a vehicle. Was—had this been going on at home too and her parents just could take it any longer?

“Miss Hannah?” Her grandmother peeked into her granddaughters room.

Looking up at her grandmother Hannah gave a quick smile, “hmm?”

“Someone’s here to see you, says he’s got your homework?” Her grandmother said like it was an odd thing to say.

Taking the steps two at a time, she gave her eyes a soft roll. What he was doing here she was unsure but how he even knew where she lived was beginning at itch her mind. Yet there Edward stood in all of his glory, dressed very nicely and clinging to a manila folder in his hands. “Hello Hannah,” he smiled taking a step closer to her.

“What are you doing here?” She crossed her arms and stood in her place.

Looking at her from head to toe, he gave a smug look, “why, I am brining you your missed assignments. Your grandmother seems—“

“Don’t you dare say anything about my grandmother,” she defended, but whispered it nonetheless.

“Lovely. I was going to say lovely,” he chuckled. Sounded fake to her, anyways.

He had to admit he did admire her feistiness, it was sort of cute. Plus, with her hair all ruffled up, her fitted black sweats and darker grey shirt, she seemed to be one of those girls to look nice in a lounging outfit; or so Edward thought. He was also pleased that on the outside Hannah was fierce and tried to hate him, but since he was able to hear her thoughts, she really found him attractive but completely creepy which fogged her liking for him. He smirked.

“Alright well, thanks,” she said slowly eyeing his sudden change in facial expressions. “See ya tomorrow.” She gave a light cough to pretend to be sick.

She shut the door in his face. Even though it was not a slam, Edward still wound up getting angry with it. He was hungry and he wasn’t going to be killing another animal to sedate him when he needed her blood. He’d been trying for years to get her far enough away, and to get her to hurt herself so he could see if her blood was the one that was inviting to him.

Thinking of last night, he mentally kicked himself for letting those wolves get that close to him. He was risking a lot for Hannah even if he wound up dying for her blood all he needed was more than her cutting herself among a rock to satisfy him.

Finally walking towards his new car, he smiled to himself when he heard her next thought. That Hannah was actually very happy that Edward had brought her homework over, even if she never got to ask how he knew where she lived. That was definitely going to earn him some points in the end. Turning on his car and speeding off, he decided that in order to get her blood he was going to just have to get her trust first. He could do that, he would most certainly do that. He’d get her to like him one way or another and when she finally came to her senses that he was a decent…guy, he would finally get what he wanted.

That day Hannah and Jacob talked frequently. He would call her sporadically to make sure that she was alright and occasionally and without her knowing come by her house and see that there wasn’t anything suspicious nearby. That was, until he caught the scent of something that literally would be the death of him; it was the smell of death itself. Freaking out slightly, he took out his phone from his pocket and called Hannah.

She assured him that there was no one there, just her. Her grandparents had left shortly after Edward had, saying they were going into town to run a few errands and grab Hannah some soup and ginger ale even though she argued that she’d be fine.

“Wait,” he smiled, and Hannah could tell for she smiled too, “you’re alone?”

“Yes sir, just me. Sitting on my nice, warm—“ she held the phone away to giggle and she went back to tantalize Jacob some more, “and comfortable queen sized bed. Perfect for two people.”

“You’re so mean,” he whined.

Giving an evil laugh and beamed, “I already know this. Now go run around or something, I’ll talk to you later.”

He waited. He really wanted to stay there with her, not only because a vampire had just been here but because this was another time where they could be together, and alone. There were so many options, so he quickly replied, “go unlock the door.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, not too happy with this one. Sorry :( What do YOU think?
BTW, Miss Ashley, I live in the aweful state of WA. :)
Where all the crazy teens have migrated to >.< No offense. I find it quite humorous, really.
Damn Twilight, and vampires, and hot wolves and stuff!
Haha! I'm soo stoked for Harry Potter, for real!
I'm going this sunday wiff my friends, well... more like I am dragging them but they love me anyways! xD