Status: Main; active.

No Way to Say Goodbye.

Teacher's Pet.

“I love you,” Hannah smiled. “I love you.”

She was now able to say it. It was a week before her birthday, and Hannah felt that now was the perfect moment to tell Jacob. She felt bad that he had been telling her that he loved her and Hannah would not return it. But now she was more than willing; Hannah was finally saying the words she feared would either haunt her or turn around and bite her in the ass. Then again it was Jake. He had said it first so it he was being truthful when he said it.

But then again, it was Jacob she needed to confide in… not the mirror.

Sighing, Hannah blew the bands from her face as she got ready for her last day of school before she had a four day weekend. Jacob was going to be picking her up afterwards and she was to spend it with him—Billy was on a weekend fishing trip for two days—lucky them. As Hannah rummaged throughout her room looking for her favorite scarf, she sought no such luck and had to comply with a short one she wasn’t too fond of. Flinging it over her shoulders, Hannah’s eyes glanced up at the clock above her desk. She was beginning to run late; she hated being late because then it gave people the right to call her out on the fact.

Kissing her grandparents goodbye, and grabbing a granola bar along with her lanyard full of keys, Hannah shut the door and damn near jumped off of the porch when she saw him waiting there. Jacob was leaning against his car, and of course he had that sexy grin on. Their eyes remained locked with one another and she walked closer towards him and looped her arms through his to embrace him in a hug.

“Mmm, hey beautiful. You are running late,” Jacob added after giving his girlfriend a sweet kiss.

“Ugh,” she grumbled. “I know.”

On the way to school, she thanked him. It was actually quite nice that Jake got up early enough to be here on time for her. She didn’t understand so when she asked him why he was being so generous with no sleep in his system, he laughed and told her that he wanted to see her. Smiling to herself Hannah felt the rosiness of her cheeks flush greater. Man, how she landed a hot and sincere guy was so confusing to her but as long as he was hers for “ever” then she saw no problem being with this one in particular. He knew he was hot, too.

Jacob had also asked what time she wanted him to be here after school. She told him around two thirty because she had to go to her science teacher Mr. Ferguson and get a specific book for a project that she had to have completed within a week. Normally, Hannah ended school at two fifteen, but she wanted to make sure she would have enough time to talk to Mr. Ferguson just to maybe get some extra help.

Jacob smirked, “sounds like teach has it bad for you.”

“Hush you,” Hannah gushed and she slapped Jake’s arm playfully. “It’s not my fault I have an ‘A+’ in that class, that my teacher values me and I am a science nerd okay?”

“Damn, and what are you doing to get that grade? Maybe it’s you who has a thing for him,” Jake’s laugh filled his car as he pulled into the parking lot of Hannah’s school.

Rolling her eyes, she kissed him goodbye. Of course he had to make it longer and more dramatic by using tongue. Hannah hated that she couldn’t give him a short kiss, but loved how he made her feel when his mouth was swarming hers. Breaking contact, Hannah got out of his car and just in the nick of time ran into Casey who hugged her from the side.

“Oh,” she smiled widely when Hannah pestered her to hurry along. “That the boyfriend? He’s hot!” She screamed loud enough so Jacob could smirk even more.

“Don’t encourage him,” Hannah whispered as they both laughed.

Casey was a cute girl, too. Jake was glad that he had Hannah though. Casey was more a girl for Embry or something. It also pleased Jake to see Casey turn around a few times and smile heavily. He knew that they were talking about him—which didn’t bother him one bit. Secretly, it made his insides burn brighter from the sensation of Hannah actually bringing up his name in conversation and that he could feel deep down how much Hannah was starting to fall for him. Seriously, he couldn’t wait until she told him that she loved him but for her he would do more than wait.

* * *


As Hannah hugged Casey goodbye, she sauntered down the hallway. She was so thrilled that school was over so she could spend some time with Jake. All throughout the day she was itching in her seat or doodling on her notebook paper to make the ticking seconds turn into hours. Finally, she was on her way to Mr. Ferguson’s classroom to get that book. Then, she would head to La Push for a very anticipated weekend.

Shutting the door behind her as she walked into the classroom that smelled of chemicals, Hannah took the seat that was placed ever so conveniently next to her teacher. Setting her oversized backpack to the floor, Hannah crossed a leg over the other and waited patiently for Mr. Ferguson to come back from the back room. The book he was holding looked extremely old and when he handed it her way it was very heavy as well.

Asking what she was supposed to focus on, Mr. Ferguson explained that he wanted her to work on the astrological aspect of science. To cover everything about the stars, galaxies and planets. He also went on to say that since it was a broad subject with many things to cover he knew Hannah would do an excellent job at doing so. However, before she was able to leave Mr. Ferguson took a seat in his special chair and maneuvered closer to Hannah.

“So, I pulled up your grades Hannah. I see you have all A’s.”

Chuckling nervously, Hannah chirped, “yeah.”

Leaning back in his chair, Mr. Ferguson eyed Hannah. Making sure to roam quickly over the upper portion of her body, he smiled when their eyes met. Mr. Ferguson had every intention of giving Hannah a good grade because well, she deserved it and two, he ashamedly had a thing for her. Ever since the first day, Mr. Ferguson had thought Hannah was peculiarly special.

“How old are you Hannah?” He asked so carelessly.

“Seventeen,” she answered truthfully, but then continued. “I’ll be eighteen in a week. How come Mr. Ferguson?” She smiled politely.

He laughed humorously, “outside of school hours go ahead and call me Brian. Oh just cause, well… never mind.” He said and scooted his chair closer to the desk. He knew that he had reeled her in; there was no way she wouldn’t be able to keep asking what in the world he was talking about.

“Um, okay. Brian what were you going to say?” Hannah asked, getting fidgety from the shivers that crept up her spine. It was odd to call any of her teachers by their first name, unless they were somehow a family friend or something where it wouldn’t be nerve wracking to call them so.

“Well Hannah,” He clapped his hands together nicely and turned his head to the side to look her over once more. “I’ve owned a restaurant in Port Angeles for a couple years now, and I wanted to know if you’d like a job.”

She fumbled for words, “uh…”

“That’s why I pulled up your grades. I know you can maintain a job and school. I’ll pay you extra,” he said nonchalantly with a wink.

Personally, Hannah did want a job. It would be good for her to get out there, but the way Mr. Ferguson—Brian—was offering it, gave Hannah the creeps. He kept glancing over her body, too. It made her feel uncomfortable to say the least, and lastly Hannah wasn’t sure quite what to think when Mr. Ferguson put his hand on the tip of her knee as he pleased one last time for her to accept his offer. So, she regrettably told him that she would take it and hurried off, not once looking back to see if Mr. Ferguson was watching her or not. Plus, she didn't really want to know either way.

Hannah took her phone from her pocket and saw that she was running late once more. It was almost two forty. Jogging over to Jacob, who had a mixed facial expression of being upset for her tardiness and of pure joy to see her, Hannah engulfed him into a tight hug as she gently caressed his chest with the side of her face. She wasn’t sure if she should tell Jake; not wanting to get him angry or suspicious of anything—she decided just tell him about the job offer.

“Wow,” he said rather sarcastically. “Teach and student, isn’t that against some rule?” It was obvious that he wasn’t feeling this situation, either.

“Well, I need to get out there Jake. I don’t know. I’ll be eighteen soon anyways.”

He scoffed loudly, “exactly. Then he can do whatever he wants. He can make you stay late with him Hannah. I’m going to take you and pick you up then.”

Laughing incredulously at Jake’s absurd behavior Hannah lightly touched his arm before replying, “Jake, no. I’ll be fine, I promise. I trust my teacher.”

He grumbled something but Hannah couldn’t really make out what it was, so she sighed it off and switched to the next subject: getting her clothing for the weekend. Making the sudden stop to her house, Jacob was quick on his feet to grab her duffle bag. He worried that she wouldn’t be able to see the steps well enough and that she might fall. Moving her bangs from her eyes, Hannah gave him a weird look. It wasn’t necessary but if it made him happy then Hannah would drop it. She was just cheerful to be starting this weekend already.

However, it lingered in her thoughts that if Jacob kept treating her like a glass menagerie then she’d literally have to be in a straight jacket. Hannah was fond of doing things her own way, but in the same respect she tried her hardest to understand the intense levels of her boyfriend—the imprinter who said she would all too soon feel the same things that he would be. Whenever that would be.

* * *


“You cleaned your room?” Hannah giggled as she set her backpack down, not allowed to carry her not even heavy duffle bag. “I like how dark it is.”

Getting embarrassed Jacob said traditionally, “well yeah. Sorry my bed isn’t bigger though… like yours is.”

Winking internally Hannah said cavalierly, “I can just sleep on the sofa.”

“No!” Jacob blasted. “No, I want you right here!” He pointed downwards to the bed before wrapping an arm around her neck and yanking her towards him, causing her to slink hers around his torso.

After he kissed the top of her head, Jacob suggested that they make a snack and get her homework done so she didn’t have to worry about it. Following behind him, Hannah thanked him for being her mother for the day. Placing Hannah on top of the counter, Jacob handed her a piece of paper with a whole bunch of writing and measurements. Getting excited, Hannah shifted her head to the side and asked if he was going to make them dinner. He agreed by popping the ‘p’ as he said, “yep.”

“How about I do my homework while you do this,” Hannah jumped off the counter and placed the paper on the dining room table. “I’m only going to watch.”

“What if I mess up?” He protested.

She shrugged, walking back to his room to grab her belongings. Heaving her backpack over her shoulder, Hannah almost fell backwards when she spotted Jacob's face by the door frame. Gripping her heart for dear life, Hannah gave him a harmless glare. As the both of them began to laugh, Hannah quieted down as Jacob purposefully got louder. He really was a spazz sometimes wasn’t he?

It really was a sight to see—Jacob wearing some flour on his shirt, and some ingredients in his hair as he got frustrated and pulled on what little hair he had. Speaking of hair, Hannah got up from the dining room table and walked back into the living room. Tagging along with her was a photo of Jacob and his father. He had longer hair in this. All Hannah could do was smile, though. He looked so adorable, but she liked him much better with the short hair she had to admit.

“Oh gosh, put that away,” Jacob laughed when Hannah kept staring at it and would occasionally look over at Jake.

Shaking her head in disbelief, Hannah stated, “I can’t believe it was this long. It was almost longer than mine. No offense but I like you much better like this,” she began to pet this hair before leaning up to plant a tender kiss to the side of his neck.

“Hey, it was the fad back then. Trust me, I don’t miss it.”

“You sure? I mean, now that you look older I think you could pull it off,” Hannah spurted as the hysterics took over.

Rolling his eyes jokingly, Jacob mocked her by saying, “yeah yeah. Go finish your homework so I can show you something before we eat.”

“Can I have a hint?” She beamed, purposefully getting closer to his face.

“Hell no,” he kissed her now pouting lips. “But you’re going to love it, I think.” He cupped her face and planted another kiss on her forehead before returning to the stove where he had to stir the yummy smelling stuff in the pan.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to post another one. I just HAD to.
I'm in love with my own story, is that bad? xD
Besides, teacher is getting... risky, no?!
Comment please! :D It makes for longer chapters, my lovely readers.