Status: Main; active.

No Way to Say Goodbye.

I Love You.

Jacob’s hands were held firm against Hannah’s eyelids. He didn’t want her to see what he had been up to; although the surprise was a small one, he had laid it out on the table in plain sight. Taking his time to get towards the back of the garage, Jacob kissed the back of Hannah’s head and let out a quiet laughter to her suddenly being so antsy. She kept wiggling like a worm and getting frivolous to obtain freedom to see what he had for her, and from the moment he covered her eyes Hannah’s heart beat was irregular.

He whispered that they were getting closer and closer which made Hannah groan with even more anxiety. What was it? Well, anything he had Hannah knew she would love. She still wore that rice necklace he made for her, vowing never to take it off because one she love’s it and two she love’s Jacob.

“C’mon Jake,” she giggled as her hands held onto his atop her eyes. “I can’t wait anymore.”

That was also another thing differentiating Jake from Jeremy. Jake never told her any hints, or made her guess. Jeremy used it as a secret weapon that Hannah didn’t even realize until she ended their relationship.

Going along with Jacob covering her eyes, it was really saying something that Hannah had this undeniable trust towards him. For all she knew he could have led her somewhere else, and tricked her. But then again, only a sadistic youth would even conjure those invalid thoughts, right? Elsewhere were her feelings, until she felt the familiar heat become instantly replaced with the coldness of March’s wind.

Zooming her eyes around the room, they landed upon the work table that Jacob used. Neatly placed were two picture frames. One of them was a darker wood color and the other had a faint purple color that looked painted on. Engraved was each of their names; Hannah’s on the darker one and Jacob’s (Jake) on the purplish frame. They were bigger than most, but so was Hannah’s grin. She couldn’t hold back how much her teeth come through, and although it was starting to hurt from all the smiles she shared when she was with Jacob, this was definitely one of the sweetest ones displayed.

“No way? No fricking way?” Hannah cupped her mouth and turned to look at Jake’s smaller smile. He was nervous that she wouldn’t like them as much as she apparently did. She couldn’t get enough of how much he made the wood smoother, and actually made all the four pieces commenting the corners match. Picking up the purple one, she walked back to where he was standing and said, “these are gorgeous Jake. You did all of this huh?”

He nodded shortly, “yes. Down to the last engraving. So you really like it?”

“I love them,” she went back to get the other one to compare the two. “I’m glad you made mine purple, though—“

“It’s your favorite color,” they said together except Hannah said ‘my.’

Cradling them in her arms as if they were precious dolls, Hannah suggested that they take pictures soon so they could fill them as she set them back down on the table. She wanted one of Jake when he was in his best; while he wasn’t paying attention to anything. Capturing him at an odd state was a favorite thing to do for Hannah. In example, whenever he drives, she likes to stare at him. His defined jaw line to the tip of his nose, and the smoothed—like chocolate—skin he was graced with. Sometimes, he would look at her with a blank stare and then she was lucky to steal a memory of those godly dark things that Hannah was able to lose herself in without wavering; needless to say, Hannah would always gawk when it came to those eyes of his.

Hanging onto her shoulders Jacob asked kind of frustrated, “what are you thinking about?”

Looking up at him, she snorted. Why was he so worried? She loves his gift, she loves him. What else was there? She did feel bad for not getting him anything, but that would soon change when she took up Mr. Ferguson’s job offer. She’d buy him everything he even looked at. Well, not everything but she was going to get him the meaningful things. Heck, maybe she might even ask her grandpa for help so she can make him something. Yes, that was what she would do!

“Hmm, do you really want to know. I mean, will it kill you if I keep it a secret?” She teased as she tried to get a good head start to run from him.

He shook his head at her enthusiasm, but she was going to have to get a pretty far length ahead. Having those wolf genes within him gave Hannah no chance. Watching her run farther and farther away, Jacob’s heart nearly dropped as he saw her walking into the forest… all by herself. He couldn’t let her do that! What if there was something in there? Regardless if one of the guys was patrolling or not, it still wasn’t safe enough—they wouldn’t reach her in time if she was in trouble.

Breaking out into a sprint, it was seconds later that Jacob gripped her wrist and pulled as hard as he could so she came flying back into his body, that was pretty firm. It scared her, actually it scared the shit out of her at how hard he was grasping onto her wrist and how speedy his yanking was. Hannah was overcome by a panting fit; mostly from running but also from getting the wind nearly knocked out of her. Why did he do that?

“Not in there,” He stated firmly as his eyes looked softer. “Not by yourself anymore, alright?”

“Okay,” she agreed before sticking her tongue out, pushing away from him and jogging to his house. Now that was somewhere he would chase her, he smiled and took off after her again, beating her to the front door of course Hannah soon stomped up the short steps with her hands placed on her knees. She was most certainly out of shape.

Jacob looked down at her and asked, “tired?”

“What are you talking about? I could exercise all damn night!”

“Would you like to make a bet?” He tested, extending his hand low enough so she could see it while she was doubled over.

Shaking his hand, he helped her stand to her feet and picked her up throwing her over his shoulder with ease. Giggling all the way into the house, she suddenly stopped when Jake set her on the counter top again with a smack to her head because of the cabinet door being open.

“Ow,” she cried, immediately leaning down from the pain.

Rushing to coax her thumping head, Jake tried to stifle the laughter, “oh shit! I’m sorry.”

“Kiss it!” She demanded playfully and turned her head so he could get to it easier. After he did so, she leapt off of the counter and walked over to the table where all of her papers were scattered.

Retrieving her iPod, Hannah began to shuffle through her music. Landing on Taylor Swift’s song: Back to December, she began to sing along with the lyrics on the screen. Laughing, Jacob turned over his shoulder to listen clearly. Squinting his eyebrows, he stopped making Hannah’s plate to walk over and press his ear against Hannah’s.

“Who are you listening to?”

“Taylor Swift, duh!” Hannah said, ripping an ear piece from her ear.

“Ugh,” he groaned. “Let me see those lyrics.” He took her iPod and scrolled down as he read over them quickly. “These lyrics make no sense! Has she even had a real boyfriend?”

Twitching an eye, Hannah gasped before saying in a high pitched voice, “yes! Some of them have been pretty good looking, too.”

“Well, I don’t think so by the way she is writing about them,” he smirked and walked away, holding onto the same face. “It’s not very attractive if you ask me.”

“But I didn’t, so we’re good,” Hannah beamed pleasantly before scribbling some notes down. Afterwards, she shoved everything away and tucked some hair behind her ear as she saw the plate of food.

Scrunching up her face, she chuckled sweetly. He tried so hard to make this pasta looking stuff, but it really looked like it was all thrown in a blender for a good five minutes and tossed on her plate. However, it was pretty tasty. It was buttery and salty. Jacob couldn’t even eat his because he didn’t like it at all. So, Hannah took his plate and finished it for him—Jake grabbing some Doritos from the cabinet and flopping down on the sofa in aggravation.

Feeling bad that he had tried so hard, Hannah gulped loudly. She got up and looped her arms around his neck before kissing his cheek, making a loud popping sound. Mumbling lowly in his ear she thanked him. It was adorable of him to try and make her food. Despite how much he grumbled, Hannah pushed against his body making the both of them land on the floor in front of the couch. With her on top of him, she moved some hair from her face before leaning down and kissing from the middle of his throat to his lips.

“I love you Jacob Black,” she whispered.

Sitting up, hands wrapped snugly around her body so she wouldn’t fall off, Hannah supposed that was all it took because the next thing she knew Jacob had lifted her off her feet and was dragging her into his bedroom, their lips still attached of course.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, okay... I love Taylor Swift, but c'mon, it was funny.
For those of you who have no idea what I was even referring to, leave a comment! :)
Oh yeah, go check out xAshleyxTwilightx's Jacob Black story: The Only Exception.