Status: Main; active.

No Way to Say Goodbye.

Dirty Deeds.

It was a dog pile on top of Jake’s small bed. Hannah of course being the one who was squashed on the bottom; trying to breath in between the lack of oxygen and the fact that Jacob’s mouth was stitched to hers not letting up of course. But that wasn’t an issue because Hannah liked the way his mouth collaborated with hers. Next thing she knew was the feelings of having Jacob’s hands grip her hips and pull her body closer towards him.

Tugging lightly on her tongue, Jacob made the next move which was gliding his hands up her back as he lifted her body just enough to do so. He loved the way she felt to him. Always so soft, warm and smooth. Just the way he preferred her. Not too experienced on his own moves, he did do one thing that Bethany had told him she’d loved; by licking the roof of Hannah’s mouth and then sliding his tongue back and forth.

She groaned into his mouth, which made Jacob smirk into the kiss as well. Hannah couldn’t take this pressure anymore as her core was starting to burn and literally ache to be touched. She grabbed the bottom of Jacob’s shirt and broke the kiss long enough to yank it over his head—thus ruffling up his hair even more. Smiling, Jacob did the same to Hannah. The only other time he had seen her this naked was when they’d first met and that was a while ago. To Hannah, Jake’s body was perfection. He was caramel, and absolutely ripped.

To Jacob, Hannah didn’t need to have those girl abs because he was content enough with her body because now it was only meant for him. However, he couldn’t stop staring down the line of her stomach. He wanted so badly to just take her at that moment, but he also wanted to make sure she was fully satisfied since it was her first time and because no matter what Hannah says. . . Jake did have some pressuring effect to her decision.

By the time that Jacob was fully unclothed, leaving Hannah in her bra only, Hannah could feel her center become moist. Having Jacob’s arousal pressed against her was turning her on, and she needed his assistance that second or she was going to go crazy. So without any warning to Jake, Hannah grabbed one of his fingers and thrust it inside of her. Amused, he slowly began to ease in and out while his mouth nipped at her neck. Thoroughly enjoying the feeling of his finger working inside of her, Hannah began to scrape her bottom lip with her teeth while arching her hips towards Jake’s touch.

“Just… fuck me already,” she demanded when she realized that he was teasing her.

Chuckling humorously, Jake did just that. Not giving her a chance to adjust, he fit his shaft right into her middle. She let out a soft yelp from the sudden stretching, in which Jake carefully pulled out some but had to move back in because of Hannah’s insistent pleas. She couldn’t get enough of this feeling. It was as if bliss had taken over her mind and she was no longer Hannah, but someone completely different. Every fiber inside of her being was aflame with pleasure as Jake began to pick up speed, shifting one of her legs to get better access.

“Ugh,” he moaned beside her ear, before resting his head against her shoulder.

Kissing the side of his face, Hannah’s hands ended up tightening on his shoulders as she moved down to his hips to help him grind against her. Every so often, he would give her a quick kiss and then return to his position of having his hands near her head so she didn’t have to bare his weight. He could feel himself getting close to cuming, and as much as he wanted to last for Hannah, Jacob couldn’t because he was that out of practice.

As he gave her a good more thrusts, Jacob’s lips met with his girlfriends. He would lazily kiss her lips and then move to her neck until he spilled himself inside of her, filling Hannah with a new sensation of hotness.

“Oh my god,” Hannah panted against Jacob’s now sweaty skin. “I love you.”

Rolling over to the available space, which wasn’t much, he murmured the same to her sweetly in her ear. Normally after having sex, Jacob was the typical guy in wanting to fall asleep having worked all his strength but as much as he wanted to, sleep never came. Maybe he must have needed this release so badly that his body was thanking him. Though, it wouldn’t be the only weird thing that’s happened to him within the past few days.

Finally, after a short while Hannah felt her eyes grow heavy. Letting herself fall asleep, she snuggled closer to Jake and let sleep overcome her.

“Hannah,” his angelic voice rang through her dream. “Oh Hannah, let’s go to La Push. I want to swim.”

“Mmm,” she grunted, pushing him away from her; not succeeding because they were on his tiny ass bed after all.

After giving her a few good shakes, Jacob smiled evilly to himself. If she wasn’t going to get up by him asking politely than Jacob Black was just going to have to be rough and forceful with her. So he leapt off the bed in one shift motion and cupped his hands underneath his girlfriend, who tried to wriggle free, screaming all the while.

“Alright, alright,” she said once she was set back on the solid ground. “We can go, but I’m not swimming!” She stated firmly, folding her hands once she got her clothes on.

Raising an eyebrow, Jacob tested back, “are you sure about that?”

“Hell yeah I’m sure. It’s freezing, and you want to swim?”

“Well yeah.”

“Crazy wolf with your always being hotness,” she smiled as she twirled a finger in his direction because she stumbled for the right words to say to defend her case. “Can we invite the guys?”

After putting his shirt on, Jacob asked why she wanted them to come along. More likely than not, they would be harassing him to see if anything happened between him and Hannah. Plus, with the mind reading, Jacob was sure to get enough comments with the pictures that kept replaying themselves over and over again. Most of them being Hannah’s upper portion of her body, and as far as Jake was concerned… none of the guys needed to see her that unclothed.

“Fine, but only if we make a deal, got it?” He prompted, resting his sore hands on her shoulders.

Sighing, she complied by nodding twice.

“You have to let me drive you to your new job—“

“Jake!”

“Ah, ah, ah! And pick you up,” he smiled brightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
READ!

This has got to be the most shittiest chapter I have written and I am very sorry for that guys! :( But I do hope you liked it, and are still alive because I will hopefully be getting this story out of the way soon. ANYWAAAYS...

GO READ MY NEW JACOB STORY: Unlikely. :)

Do you like Avenged Sevenfold?
Well then go read my story: The Dream Catcher. :):) I'll love you foreevveerr.