Status: Main; active.

No Way to Say Goodbye.

Taken Back.

She stood there until the dust from the gravel had landed safely back onto the ground where it once lay. Looking up at the half moon Hannah inhaled the night’s air and proceeded to walk to the house, that was until she heard a crack directly behind her. Whipping around in fear, Hannah’s hand immediately closed around her pulsing heart. The swooshing sound informed her that there was in fact somebody, or something there not only two seconds prior. Taking a step down to the dirt, Hannah walked a few feet forward into the black yard. Swearing that there was nothing but her imagination playing tricks on her, Hannah’s heart stopped beating when she heard a very angry sounding growl, and not the kind an animal makes either. It was definitely a person.

Knocking the air from beneath her own feet the imagine that was above Hannah, now on the ground, would have sent the next person into a state of shock. There stood no more than a few inches away from her, but a feverish, gangly looking man. He stood erect, eyes scanning Hannah’s entire body before landing on her lower torso. His devil red eyes swallowed Hannah, freezing her ability to scream. The next thing that Hannah knew was the immense pain that sky rocketed on her pelvis.

There she was again, on a rocky ledge acting as if she were a professional mountaineer. Following this man. She remembered nothing of it in the morning, except she wondered why she wouldn’t have changed into some pajamas when she looked down at her attire; startled from her dream.. When she reached for her alarm clock, the time was 12:45. Shooting straight out of her bed, Hannah grabbed her black bathing suit, and quickly went to brush her teeth.

While she slipped from her previous clothing, the roughness of her jeans hitched along the left side of her abdomen. Wincing from pain, she looked down and saw yet another mark. It was strange, though because it was like she’d had it for years because it wasn’t fresh looking, it melted into her skin. This clearly wasn’t there yesterday and she knew that much for sure.

While at the beach, her and Jacob got the attention of being best photographed. Seth had brought his new camera along with him and was taking pictures of anything left and right. He even made Hannah pose, she flexed her muscles trying to act like a real badass, but she was way too tiny to even pull it off. Behind her, Jacob simply lifted up his arm in the flexing stance and let his the shadow of his muscles give Hannah more help in that department.

“Hey,” She playing hit his arm away.

“What?” He asked, innocently.

Glaring she said, “I’ve got muscles, okay.”

“Yes, but I was only helping you,” He offered a smile that read: Yeah, right.

Giving a low growl, she then told him that he better run. Throwing his hands up in the air like a helpless girl, she let out a fake cry of desperation saying that Hannah was going to get him. Most of the guys were too engrossed in the humorously addicting sight to aide their friend, who clearly wasn’t in any trouble at all. It was only Hannah chasing him.

Running the length of the beach, Hannah dipped her head against the whistling wind whilst gradually gained even more momentum. Jacob was a good twenty feet ahead of her, by his choice that is. Finally, he spun around and yelled, “Truce!”

Not being able to stop in the nick of time, Hannah thought of the only thing possible. She leapt forward, causing them to both crash hard alongside the soft plush sand. Instead of using his arms as a defense, Jacob welcomed her into him. He snuggly embraced Hannah and held on tight as their chests began to press one another; warm stone among cold stone. Looking up into her eyes, Jacob’s lips itched to kiss Hannah’s vulnerable ones and as if reading his mind, Hannah pressed her own on his, hard.

Feeling that slap in the bottom of his gut as she pulled away his eyes could only dance with Hannah’s. Her chest managed to tame itself, but Jacob’s had only begun to become more frequent.

Licking his lips, Jacob decided that one kiss wasn’t enough for him. He needed more. So, what did he do? He gently pressed his large hands on the back of Hannah’s head and forced her smile onto his serious mouth. Hungry for her taste, Jacob felt like he couldn’t get enough. Zealously sucking on her lips, and tongue implanting the memory into his skull forever, he let out a fulfilling moan. His hands trailed to her lower back, in which he rubbed until he griped on her middle section.

“Jacob,” She lifted her head to stop him.

“Yeah?”

“Does this mean I win?” Hannah’s eyes piercing into his.

Letting out his anxious breath, afraid she was going to ask a different question, he flipped them both over in one swift movement. Cradling her pelvic area, it felt as if he was crushing her bones, but it felt so relieving to be in this position. As he gradually lay on top if her, her breathing had become short from the intense pressure, he softly smoothed out the hair from her face, and shook his head, “No darling, this doesn’t count.”

Watching him walk away, Hannah’s elbows seemed to dig deeper into the sand before she let the moment sweep over her and collapse into the moisture. Smiling up at the semi-sunny sky, she let out a girly giggle from what had just happened. She wasn’t going to let the fact that her and Jacob were only friends ruin this magnificent moment, though, it was slowly dawning on her that, that was all they really were. With a kiss like that though, she knew it meant something. This moment was simply perfect.

Afraid to take things faster than they were already going, Hannah did the difficult task of making the ultimate move; she snapped her head to the right when Jacob had dropped her off at home. Glum from rejection, he suggested to himself that maybe he was being too high strung. That maybe he needed to tone down his affection, because it was a possibility that he was mistaking Hannah for Bethany, which was not a good thing. Nor would it turn into a good thing either.

“Night,” She rushed from the little rabbit.

Slamming his head to the back of his headrest he groaned to himself, “night.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, a bit shorter than the rest.
Do you want more?! Hmmm... :) :)

Thank-you to:

1. Fighting.An.Eclipse (she made the banner!)
2. AshleyxTwilightx
3. Xx...Miss.. Th..xX
4. xxblackxx
5. DecodeMe16
6. PhoebenPaige
7. shanistaysfresh
FOR BEING AWESOME COMMENTORS (ERS) Hehe.

Oh yes, because I have no life xD here is my other Jacob Black Story, technically written before this one, but it's cool! :)