Greg and Star

7

Jared our new nurse is okay, i mean that because we were friends before he got his job here.We went to school together but he's been giving me weird looks, i'm playing cards with greg when it's time for his sleeping meds.I give him a quick kiss before he takes them and curls up on the bed "goodnight my prince." I lock him in and as i turn jared's hand is covering my mouth,"say one word and i'll make sure you don't live through this. " I'm shoved into a closet and i feel him pulling at my clothes unzipping his pants, i beg him not to crying when he's inside me;then he zips up spits on me then leaves.

I curl up and cry pulling the door closed,i can smell the blood and i feel soo dirty why is it that this place hires the wrong people? Am i the only good nurse here!!

Morning**

The door opens and it's jason, "star... Star!" He picks me up and all i can do is shake, the patients are peaking through there windows . "Were so sorry we got ahold of jared's arrest record finally, he was arrested for stalking and rape. Gawd were horrible people he got to you before the police came..." I burst into tears and he puts me in an empty room closing the door behind him. It's around an hour later when the door creaks open making me jump, it closes and i know it's greg.He walks over and sits beside me, i can't help but pull him into me burring my face into his stomach.

His hand rest on my head and he begins to hum this day just isn't my day...