Greg and Star

3

So my curiosity got the better of me, i asked nancy about the guy yesterday and she laughed."That's greg our anorexic,claustrophobic,insomnia, ocd... And that's it i think,kids got so much it's ridiculous." Okay with the way she just said that i'm surprised she hasn't gotten fired," his room is where?" "Down the hall last door on the end," i thank her biting my tongue i walk all the way down to the door and knock."Who is it?" A voice whispers "star..." The door opens and i step inside standing before me is a kid.. He's not much older or younger than i am,"your greg correct?" He nods eyes huge as he keeps them to the floor,"i won't kill your eyes to look at me."
He still won't look up,"i heard you don't eat," i reach into my pouch and pull out a muffin wrapped neatly in cellophane.

"Here just for you, if you eat this for me i will come and visit you every night." He takes the small muffin gently and turns placing it on his bed,"Thank you..." He mumbles and i nod leaving to attend to my other patients, when seven rolls around i'm cleaning the hall when i see a small square of cellophane a note placed on top of it with my name,I don't know if he actually ate it but i hope so.I'm used to this by now mental patients and such, i mean anorexia is something i have a lot of first hand knowledge about; my friends in a place like this somewhere.... Kevin walks over helping me out,"she left you here again?"

I laugh "why not i'm the stupid sixteen year-old.. Sorry seventeen year-old tonight to take her job,but she can take it and shove it up the wazoo like she should have years ago by the looks of that porn star lipstick job."He chuckles "ahh star you make working here actually tolerable... Happy birthday by the way,"I nod and he walks off i hear a clatter and turn around just in time to see the mess of black hair disappear a note laying near his door again,i walk back and pick it up; i promise i ate it just for you i smile it was nice to hear i made a slight difference today.

the next day**

"Starlet!!!Oh starlet!" I turn marvin trying to run;but with that belly i find that fucking impossible."Yeah and it's star...Oh whatever what the hell would you like?" 'other than a date..' "How would you feel about taking nancy's shifts?" I gasp "really?" "Yeah i think it's time to cut the old bitch away," i take it she's not very loved here.." "Uhh sure," he hands me a slip with my new schedule before walking away, anything is better than going home."You what!!!" I hear her screech and it makes me smile as i walk back to the patients, i spot him smiling in the corner and i can't help but giggle, i mean he is really cute and he can escape anything... Well besides this place,if he wasn't in here i'd be all over him,but then again i'm not picky .....
♠ ♠ ♠
kay so a bit longer :D