Greg and Star

5

i'm super excited i had to beg marvin but i convinced him to let me take greg for a walk,"just get him back soon and don't let him out of your sight."I nod and scurry to his room, he's drawing on the paper i had brought in yesterday."Hey beautiful my boss said i can take you for a walk," he looks at me with this sense of what are you thinking."I'm not beautiful first off and what the hell for?" I'm taken back "because i thought it would be nice to get you out for a day," he sighs and i eventually con him into coming for a short walk just to the outside park and back.

We step outside the door and he begins to shake,i grab his hand and pull him along;his eyes studying everything.We get to the park and i smile it's so pretty,"greg i really,really like you..."He looks confused.I heave a sigh and step closer his breathing getting heavy,"calm i won't hurt you, i just want to kiss you..."He looks away and i press a quick one to his cheek and then i take him back, he takes a seat on his bed."Can i sit?" "No.No you can't i am nothing to you, i am a gross hideous monstrosity ;and i do not like you one bit so please leave." "Greg..." "Go i before i tell marvin i don't want you to like me because i am a monster leave me alone!!"

I bite my lip my heart sinking, i leave him why is he pushing me away? I walk to marvin's office and he lets me take a weeks vacation. Getting home i'm alone so when i run to my room and fall on my bed,nobody disturbs me; nobody consoles me when i cry...

Week pass*

I have been doing my job, he has eaten more but i do not speak to him; everything has become a mindless task.I walk around like a zombie handing patients pills and feeding greg, at night when i'm alone in the building i cry.I cry as my chest aches and my wrists have begun to get covered with the small razor marks....