‹ Prequel: Take This To Heart
Status: Sequal. :)

Taion

"Pray for You," Jaron & The Long Road to Love

I was annoyed at him. All of them. I didn't understand what I'd done to Alex, and upset at the fact that Jack hasn't really done anything to fix it. He was, without a doubt, my only other person to rely on. Being hit by him was rough. Not literally. They didn't actually hit me…just kinda puked on me when I though I could trust them. Awesome world I live in. Past depression. Emotionally unstable. Without a job. Separation anxiety. Planning to run away, and I was still listening to my least favorite song of all time.

Alex had started singing his stupid little words to his stupid little song on their stupid little album while I was left on guard duty. Freaking guard duty. They have bodyguards. One of them is not a scrawny teenager named Pheonix Envy Stokes Gaskarth. I think the worst thing about it is that Jack put me here. Like I would enjoy it.

So I'm here. Sitting on the side of the freaking stage, ear drums being blown to bits, while Alex's annoying voice is being praised by a ton of horny teenage girls…and, er, guy. Sickening, don't you think?

I flop on the ground, sweaty and gross. Stupid Alex. I flick my eyes over to him. …And cue some girl throwing her bra up on stage. He swiftly picks it up and places it on his head. Jack helps him clasp it –cause, I mean, he's too incompetent to do that on his own –and they cause a laughing fit out in the crowd. But I'm ignoring them. I do that a lot now.

Then I hear my name. "….Pheonix. He's a total pansy. Think I'll give him this for his birthday next week." Alex that MFer. Did he actually have the balls to insult me on stage like that?

I don't know what I'm doing, because I've jumped up so fast and am strolling my way across the stage quickly. Meet Alex. And punch him. I hear a few gasp from the crowd. "My birthday's in four weeks, fucktard. And I swear, if you don't stop harassing me like you have for the past month, you won't have to worry about getting me anything because you won't be there to celebrate it!"

Everyone's silent right before an outrage breaks out. Fans are glaring, "Boo"-ing me, the microphone's squealing, and I…I feel very accomplished. I make my way off stage, ignore Alex's cursing, and Zack calling my name to Jack's request. The bus isn't far and better yet the idiots left it unlocked. My bag's already packed. Did that yesterday.

This time the message I leave is a very simple I CONSTANTLY PRAY FOR A HOBO TO RAPE YOU UP THE ASS, ALEX :D. I search his bunk, take the card in his wallet, and relieve myself on his sheets before grabbing my bag and leave. This time, I'm going somewhere they can't find me.
♠ ♠ ♠
*facepalm* I'm a lazy, awful person. This is uber short and, I mean, I haven't thanked people in FOREVER. Feel free to throw shoes at me...now. Not at Envy though. ...He's thinking of a way to blow up ATL's bus, that divious boy.

I wanna have the next chapter out by at least two days. :D wish my luck yeah?

In other news...I still haven't bought [i[ Dirty Work . I'm an awful fan 3x but to anyone who has...is it worth it? :D I've been dissapointed with a few of my bands releases this year. Like P!ATD. Brendon, seriously. Come ON! You can write better junk that that song you put on Jennifer's Body. Please call Ryan, babe. You need his lyric skills. ;3

But Special thanks to :

goesincircles -Doll, you are a freaking lifesaver. Like the candy. Only better. x3 You have no idea how many times i've thought, "Eff it. No one reads this any more. Delete. Delete it now." And then your like "DUDE! UP to tha DATE!" And I'm like @.@ You are truely a loyal fan. :)

kew_atl -I love you. Here. Hava cookie. *hands you cookie* Youre another one of my great, amazing readers. I'm so glad and happy that you like Phoenix for himself. He loves you too! And it's so nice how whenever I ask for an opinion you usually jump in and help me out. Thank you. :3

miss myself - "Alex is being a totally PMSing loser but..." XD That comment cracked me up. And I'm super excited that you want to see him running away. XD I as in myself am very excited to present this chapter to you because *drumroll* itsthelastoneuntilhe'sallbyhimselfrunningaway! Isn't that GREAT?!

yournightmareXO -Everytime I see your username I think OMG!A7X. That in turn makes me think OMG!ZACKYV! <-- (secretly in love with). Of course your probably thinking O.o if you have no clue who that is. XD But I'm so excited that you cought onto the fact that Phoenix has Alex's pin x3 No one else mentioned that in a comment and I was like "huh. Didn't I make it noticable enought? Or was everyone occupied with the fact about how Alex is making a jerk outta himself?" x3 Thanks for reading, doll.