Status: May be slow updates, but please comment to show what you think =) x

Forever Love

001

As I opened my eyes, I saw the blaring red and blue lights of police cars. Someone was leaning over me, trying to wake me up...my head hurt, something wasn't right...

"Abby, can you hear me??!" the voice that suddenly came at me, frantic and filled with worry. My head was gently lifted from the rough tarmac. My head feeling like I had walked into a brick wall, as my eyes tried as hard as the could to focus on the face looming over me. The lips moving and eyes trying to find mine.

"Abby!" the voice screeched again. It was a man, a guy's voice...what had happened?? Why was I lying on a road?? My body tightened as I realised, 'I'm on a road! I need to get away'. I forced my body to move, to make my hand clench and then unclench. Muscle after muscle needed to be moved, and quickly before another car came down the road.

That's when I suddenly remembered. The crash...

The body that had been holding me soon vanished. I didn't even see whoever it was stand up to walk away. It was just a blurr...maybe my eyes didn't really register it...
A few more bodies came rushing towards me. My heart beating widly as I wanted to find that person. Somehow the presanse of that body had calmed me down, because now I was more then just frightened, I was losing my sight...my hearing waving...what was going on??!
I was enveloped in so much pain, so much darkness that I soon felt the small prick of a needle into my arm. Before my whole world turned into a blurr...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, hopefully get next chapter on quickly =)
~*~