Ashes to Ashes

four

After Monica showed me around and walked me to my room she hugged me again. Before she left she opened her mouth like she was ganna say something, and I was kinda glad when she closed it and walked away. I walked into my room and saw a little girl sitting on the bed staring at me with big eyes. She looked to be about 5 and she had light brown skin and black hair with little curls.

"Hi I'm Charlotte." I said to the strange little girl. I walked over to the other bed and put my two small bags down.

"I'm penelope." She said, her eyes never leaving my body.

I turned around to start putting my stuff away, and when I turned around Penelope was gone. "Penelope?" I yelled "Where are you?"

I walked out of the room and turned left, to a part of the building Monica hadn't shown me. I walked for a few minutes before I saw a shadow running in front of me. I chased after the shadow until I saw a pale boy in a corner bent over. When I turned him around he had blood pouring out of a huge hole in his stomach. I screamed and closed my eyes, then I felt a hand on my shoulder turn me around.

"This part of the building is off limits." One of the ladys who run the orphanage said.

"I was only looking for my roommate, Penelope." I said

"You don't have a roommate." She told me as she escorted me back to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but atleast it's an update :)
comments please!!! :)