Status: active ?

Pray For The Dead

Oliver.

"I made you believe in yourself, what do you call that, Julie, admiration?" Oliver challenged once again. She kept her head low, and he sighed heavily. The two fell into silence once again, the only sounds coming from the sea behind them, and the scatterings of people amongst the street. Oliver repositioned his feet in front of him, still leaning on the railing.

"Oliver.."
"What, Julie? Are you going to say I was nothing to you? Julie, you made me believe in myself, you made me fight for this." Oliver said, but Julie shook her head. Her dark make-up was now running down her cheeks and she turned to the sea so that no pedestrians would see her in such an unpresentable way.

"Then why didn't you call? You very well could have tried to make some contact with me!" she pressed, wiping her eyes with her wrist. He bit his lip and crossed his arms. Shutting his eyes, he looked down at the floor and sighed heavily. "But you could have tried to make an effort to call me." Oliver whispered, "Its silly fighting about this, Jules. I'm here now. And... I want to be with you like the old days."

"The old days are gone, Oli." she said sternly. She looked at him as if she had repeated this several times, and he should know it by now. Oliver and Julie looked away from each other and sighed in unison. Oliver chuckled. Julie laughed. But her laughs turned into a smile, which faded into a frown, which resulted in tears.

"Julie... don't cry. Not again. There's no need to anymore," Oliver said as he wrapped his arms around her, "I'm here. We're here, together. Isn't that all that matters?" Julie shook her head, and closed her eyes. Through gritted teeth, she said, "Your a rock star and I'm a whore. A lot has changed since the last time we saw each other."

"But.. we can run away. We can leave, and go to America, Germany, France. We can see the world, do spontaneous things... it doesn't have to be like this."

"Once a whore, always a whore, Oli." Julie said as she gently wriggled out of his hold, "You can't just up and quit it. The Johns will hunt me down. They'll hunt you down.."
♠ ♠ ♠
writers block -.- oh well, finally updated . (: short chapter, but we're really at a stage of complete and utter block. i hope i made this a bit more interesting..