Status: Going to be active if I don't give up on it.

I can tell just what you want, You don't want to be alone.

Creatures Lie Here Looking Through The Window.

"Jaaaaaack!" I called through my apartment. I figured he was probably settling into the guest room. When I walked in there he was sitting on the bed looking through my CD collection.

"Wow, those are from high school. I forgot I put them in here." I said making him jump. He looked over at me and grinned.

"You have an amazing ear for music. DO YOU WANNA HEAR MY BAND?" he began to jump up and down like a five year old. I smiled at his antics.

"Of course Jack."

"Go get me your macbook."

I walked back into the room with the computer and he pulled up youtube.

"Okay, I am going to show you an OLD song, a moderately old song, and then one of our newest. Got it?"

"Yes, now hurry Jack. The anticipation is killing me!" I sighed, sarcasm was dripping from my words. He flipped me off making me laugh.

I listened carefully as the music began to pour out of the small speakers, smiling to myself as I listened to the song. I glanced at the computer to see what it was called. Running From Lions I would have to remember that and download it. When the song ended Jack looked over at me and I gave him a huge smile and a thumbs up. He then played a song called Stay Awake, and the finally was Weightless.

I looked over at him with a slight frown after Weightless had ended.

"I don't want to be harsh but, I think the last song, which I assume is off your newest album, was probably a HUGE letdown to fans. The first two were SO good! I'm going to go buy those albums now, but it sounds like you sold out. Like you didn't stay true to who you originally were. My guess is some big cool producer told you what he thought was cool, and you guys went off that. It sounds WAY to edited. Way to cut. Theres like bells and swooshes and beats that aren't coming from the drum, in all honesty it's gay..." I trailed off.

"SEE! Someone understands me! The whole time we were in the studio I kept saying that! But fucking Alex thinks he is a know it all, and was like 'I want a ballad where only I sing and play guitar and the rest is all beeps and techno shit blah blah blah.' Thank you though for being honest. Constructive criticism is nice." he rambled. I smiled and looked over at him. I held put my hand and pulled him off the ground.

"Come on, I need to go to Target, possibly Hastings, and then we will go eat." he nodded in agreement after I said the word 'eat'. I grabbed my purse and keys off the ground and we walked out together to my car.

We had barely walked into target and I dragged Jack all the way to the Cd section he looked over at me and laughed.

"I didn't think you were serious!"

"Well, I am. I need to experience both of these albums in their entirety." I told him while grabbing a copy of Put Up or Shut Up, and So Wrong It's Right. He laughed while we were paying for the Cd's.

"Wow, this is weird. Being in line to buy my own Cd's."

"Well, technically IM buying the CD's, so you have nothing to worry about!" I smiled at him.

"Is that all for you?" the cashier asked.

"Yepp. that's it."

"Okay your total is 20.56$" I handed her a 50 dollar bill and caught her staring at Jack with her mouth agape.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Mr. Barakat. What are you still doing here?" she said with a smirk.
He winced and she tried to touch him "You're too cute, I love you!"

"I love you too! Fans are great people, now if you don't mind we have to go." Jack said running out the door. I laughed and thanked her. before I could walk away she grabbed my arm "Are you dating him?"

"Um, no. Thanks for asking though."

When I got outside and saw Jack standing by my car, "what was that all about?"

"Nothing. Just trying to stay away from a vicious fan attack." he gulped. I could tell there was something more, but I wasn't about to push.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmmmm. Who was that cashier? Now, their little dinner should be fun. :)