The Aftermath Is Secondary

1

Image

"We'll find them Mikey. I promise. We'll find them if its the last thing we do. Charlotte won't of died in vain" Gerard said

I saw him patting Mikey on the shoulder in a "protective older brother manner" the way he said it made me think he was just as set on finding the guys who sent that drac as Mikey was.

"But she did. She died in vain! and it was all my fault!" Mikey exploded. He put his head in his hands, trying desprately trying to hold back his tears."What if we never find them?" Mikey sighed.

He lifted his head out of his hands and looked at Gerard, with eyes that remided me of those of a scared little boy. He cracked his knuckles. I smiled lightly. Charlotte had effected Mikey in more then one way. He used to hate it when people cracked their knuckles, but Charlotte cracked her knuckles all the time. Then After she died. Mikey did it more and more.

"We'll find them. I promise." Gerard said firmly.

"I miss her Gee." Mikey whimpered.

"I miss her too." Gerard whispered.

"Do you miss Claud?" Mikey asked quietly.

"With all my heart" Gerard replied, his voice breaking.

Then all roles were reversed. It was Mikey comforting Gerard. Mikey hugged him while he sobbed in to his chest.

"I shouldn't be the one crying" Gerard sobbed in to Mikey.

"Gerard, Its okay, shush, its okay Gee, we'll see Claud again" Mikey said soothingly.

"I know! So I shouldnt be crying! Its just...I need her. She made me safe" Gerard Choked.

Mikey didn't reply. He just held Gerard while he sobbed. Stroking his hair. I decided I'd go walking out side. Y'know its funny, After Claud, Ben and Dom left, we were going to leave the diner. But Mikey didn't want to. He said it was were Charlotte had taken her last breaths, and he wasn't ready to let that go yet. I let my mind drift while I walked. Then, as if by magic, I found myself at the spot where Charlotte died. I was scared and angry. A memory came at me so strong it nearly knocked me off my feet.

"We need to get Ben and Dom. They can help! They'll save her" Claud said manically.

Gerard shook his head. We were all looking at Charlottes body, lying motionless on the floor. It was like she was sleeping. If only her chest was moving.

"There nothing we can do" Gerard whispered to Claud. She looked at him with eyes like fire.

"NO! We have to save her! She can't be dead! she can't be!" She started hitting his chest. Gerard refrained her, Grabbing her arms, he pulled her in for a hug. She started to struggle violently, before stopping and allowing Gerard to hold her while she sobbed


I looked around the desert. An empty feeling in my stomach. I knew then we had to find this guy. If not for us, then for Claud. She deserved at least that...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, the first installment.
I was listening to this song while writing this :)



Comments are awesome and if i get at least 2 comments I'll post a frerard picture in my next authors not ;)

Love xx