The Aftermath Is Secondary

3

Frank POV

"Dude, you just shot it..." Mikey said to me.

We all stood around the small child crying on the floor, we all weary and cautious. She couldn't be older the 9 or 10. Where were her parents? I got on my knees to see if she was okay.

"Hey sweetie..." I said helping her to her feet "are you okay? Where are your parents? are you by yourself?" I asked.

"I'm okay" She whispered, tears still running down her face. "I don't know. I lost them a few days ago" she crumbled and began to cry

"FRANK! You made it cry!" Gerard said.

"it? its a girl!" I replied.

we all looked again at the crying girl. It was only then i noticed how skinny she was and how her face had a fine layer of dust or dirt over it.

"Listen Sweetie" Gerard said "When did you last eat?"

"I-I d-don't know" she stuttered.

"Do you want some chocolate?" Gerard asked, producing a bar from his pocket.

Her eyes widend and she nodded enthusiastically, taking the chocolate from Gerards hands as if he would pull it away at the last second. Gerard grabbed mine and Mikeys hand and gestured to Ray to join the huddle.

"Right, whatta we do with this kid?" He asked.

"I vote keep her" Ray whispered.

"How do we know she's not like...like...a spy or something?!" Mikey demanded.

"Mikey" I said slowly "she's like 9. She not a spy"

"She could be!" Mikey pouted.

We all looked at Gerard, he was the one who made the serious decisions. He bit his lip (a trait which he'd picked up from Claud)

"I think we should help her, she's a little girl, she's obviously not eaten or bathed in days. What kind of people would we be if we just left her?"

We all muttered in agreement. Even Mikey. We turned to the little girl, who was now sat on the floor drawing stick people in the sand.

"Little girl...?" Gerard said hesitantly.

"Grace."

"Huh?"

"My name is Grace" she whispered.

"Oh, well, Grace, would you like to stay with us? We have food and water and a place for you to sleep" Gerards said.

She looked at him wide-eyed "Really?" She asked.

"Really" Gerard Smiled
♠ ♠ ♠
Urgh! sorry for the lack of updates.

I've had some writers block :(
but i got tickets to see BVB today, so it inspired my :D

Plus have you guys heard/got danger day?!

it fucking kicks ass!

Danger Days for the win!