The Aftermath Is Secondary

4

Gerards pov

We all sat in the diner, basically twiddling our thumbs waiting for the pizza's to be done. We'd raided this warehouse  a few week back. I had so much food and water. Lucky for us, we had a car now, so we could take back an emense amount of supplies.

"You wanna drink sweetie?" I asked the young curly haired girl. She nodded lightly.

"Please" I smiled and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water. Then I heard screaming. Loud, high pitched screaming. I ran into the main part, to see the young girl gripping her head And screaming. They stood around her not knowing what to do. I ran over.

"What happened?!" I demanded

"I don't know!" Mikey cried "She just started screaming!"

"CHARLOTTE!" she suddenly spat "Blue! Dead! DRAC! Shot! Killed! No! Can't be! Dead! No! Alive! Dead! Dead dead dead!" then she stopped, tumbling in to Franks arms. We all stared at her. She said "Charlotte" she even said her hair colour! What was going on?

"What the fuck?!" Frank asked. The young girl looked scared "are you okay?" she nodded.

"Your not mad?" she whispered. We all shook our heads. "I have visions..." she mumbled "Of the future" we stared in shock until...

"You mentioned Charlotte?" Mikey asked staring at the young girl. "She was our friend...tell what you saw?"

"Charlotte. Blue and white hair? mostly blue?" she said as if to confirm "She's alive...I don't know why and I don't know how, but in less then an hour she'll around the place she was supposed to have be killed..." she trailed off. 

As soon as she said that, alarms went off. We all shot into action. It would take us about 50 minutes to prepare. Then we'll drive to where she's supposed to be. It was weird that we were just taking this girls word but, I guess we just desperately wanted Charlotte back.

"Gee, do you think it's true?" Mikey whispered.

"I really hope so." I said back.



We'd been sat where Charlotte died for ten minutes. The car was turned off and we were sat outside. We'd all started to think it was a joke when we saw a figure in the distance bumbling and tripping. No one ran though. In the fear that it might not be her. The figure suddenly fell to the floor. We all stared. Still not moving. Mikey was nibbling his lip. The figure looked at us

"Yeah, don't all help at once!" thats when we knew.

"Charlotte!" Mikey jumped up and began to run to her.

"Mikey? Mikey!" they hugged each other violently. Charlotte sobbed into his chest.

The rest of us tackled them both to the ground. We all lay there half laughing and half crying. The young girl stood watching cautiously.

"Charlotte...h-how are you still alive" Mikey asked her as he pulled away from their hug. She ducked her head.

"I don't even fucking know man. All I remember is I was shot by Gee...then I was in this place--"

"Heaven?!" Mikey blurted. She stared at him for a minute before laughing.

"Oh Mikey, if I'm going anywhere, it's downward." we all laughed lightly "any way, you all left me after I was shot, then came back a few hours later, right? Wrong. I was moved. That wasn't my body. That was just a dead DRAC with good make up. Anyway. I was in the place...in a car. And then they put me in this room- I don't even know how long for- but then, two days ago, they took me out and put me in this operations room" she shuddered. She'd always hated operations. "And there was this bald dude talking to this Asian chick, something about seeing the insides of a killjoy, seeing how a killjoy works! What the fuck is a killjoy anyway?! But yeah. So they put this needle in me. Fuckin' idiot used the wrong needle! A fucking empty one! And I thought doctors were smart. But I was still away and breathing...barely. So when they left, I ran out the door and down a long fuckin' tunnel...and then I made my way here." she finished, slightly breathless. 

"But...how did you survive the raygun...or the DRAC bite?" I whispered.

"Thats why they wanted to operate on me as well..." she whispered back. She looked so scared. A lone tear fell down her cheek "Gee... Why am I still alive?"

"I don't know..." I said as a few more tears fell.

"Gee, what's wrong with me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long
Sorry it's so shit.