That Man

No Privacy...smh

ZoƩ's POV

I was walking down the hall when Mr. ______ spotted me and ducked into the nearest room...which happened to be a storage closet. What's up his ass? I wondered, and decided to check on him. I opened the door and he jumped.
"Hey, what's up with you?" I closed the door, leaving us in complete darkness and extremely close. Deciding to take advantage of the situation, I wrapped my arms around his neck, after wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Wanna continue with our lil' detention?" I smiled, pushing myself up on him, and he sighed, defeated.
He leaned down and kissed me, and I think we spent a good ten minutes making out in that tiny storage closet while students and teachers rushed about outside.
Suddenly light burned the back of my eye lids, making them red. Shit! Someone just opened the door. The janitor jumped back, knocking down a student, who cussed and started to walk away, but stopped and stared at us. My leg was around Mr. ______'s waist, and his hand was holding me up by my ass. The girl's mouth popped open. Oh great, a crowd was forming.
Mr. _______ flushed and put me down quickly, keeping his head down and squeezing past the still-shocked janitor out of the closet.
"Just awesome......thanks for ruining that." I rolled my eyes and stormed out........No privacy in this place....
♠ ♠ ♠
=D........felt random so here