That Man

Lessons

Shay's POV

Why do I go to this institution? I asked myself as I walked down the halls. It was a bright and early morning. I usually go to school an hour before it starts. It's usually quiet but this morning I heard whimpering and soft groans in a classroom. They came from the detention room. In front of my eyes I saw Zoé and Mr. Dawson getting into a hot make out session.

I whistled."Well this is interesting."

They suddenly stopped the intimate moment. Mr. Dawson quickly buttoned his shirt as Zoé wrapped hers around her semi naked body.

"What are you doing here you little brat?!!" she yelled.

"I'm here for school and I should be asking that about you." I told her.

"Get out you little kid!"

"I'm 14."

"Ignore her." Mr. Dawson said.

"You can't because I can report this to the board and both of you will get punished." I told them

The panic and fear was noticeable in their eyes.

Zoé cried. "You have no proof!"

"Yes I do." I flipped picture of them I took with my earrings.

Zoé sighed. "What the-"

"Zoé it's alright." Mr. Dawson said. "What do you want?"

"Lessons." I chirped.

"LESSONS??!!! WHY LESSONS WHEN YOU ARE A GENIUS??!!!!" Zoé bawled.

"Fine. I'll give you lessons." Mr. Dawson sighed.

"Say 7 o'clock this afternoon?" I asked.

He nodded his head.

I waved them good bye and went to the library. While walking down the halls, I twirled my gun in the air. This is going to be fun....
♠ ♠ ♠
smile