Thought I Had It Figured Out

Chapter 10

“Well what I see is a beautiful girl who had their heart broken to many times and maybe is willing to open her heart one more time” he said softly.

“James” I said softly, not sure if my voice would come out in mumbles.

“Jasmine, you know you want to, so stop holding back” he said back in the same tone as mine. His lips were so close to mine I could feel his breath on mine and I could smell a bit of mint. Hell mine might just smell like crap. I’m going to have to build a hole in the ground and crawl inside it and get someone to put the dirt on me. But wait my breath stinks so bad that they wouldn’t be able to put dirt on top of me because they’ll all die of my stink.

But I couldn’t help myself. My lips landed on his and it was like… well I can’t even describe it. Magic maybe….I don’t know but it was perfect, even though it wasn’t my first kiss.

James pulled away and rested his forehead on mine.

“Glad you didn’t hold back anymore?” he said. I looked up into his amazing blue eyes and smiled.

“yea, I’m glad.” He smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his lips back down to mine.

“Mr. Morrison, are you looking for shoes to go with your outfit” the sales lady asked from be hide the curtain. Great one way to ruin a good moment, I thought.

“Yes that would be nice” James answered back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Hey you’re home!” Miranda shouted from the living room.

“did I miss something?” I asked her while I took off my black heels. I walked into the living and saw Miranda sitting cross legged in black boxers and a white t-shirt drinking tea.

“Nah, oh what do you have there?” she asked me then got off the couch and took the white bag that I was carring.

“A dress” I smiled.

“Did you already get your pay already because this is nice. You better of got me one” she said while taking the purple mid length dress out of the white bag.

“It’s for work” I said and walked over to her spot on the couch and took a sip of her tea.

“Well you got yourself one good job” she said and took her cup back and sat beside me.

“Well it wasn’t really my choice. James” But Miranda cut me off.

“As in James Morrison?” I nodded my head. “You’re working with him!” she yelled so loud that I’m surprised that the mirrors in the room didn’t break.

“Miranda, chill out let me tell you what happened today.”

I started off telling her about me lying to my boss, and then the task I had to do and the one I had to do with her son, helping him get an outfit for an award show and about his amazing body and the kiss.

“He kissed you!” Miranda yelled again.

“Well no…sort of… it was both of us. He told me that I was beautiful and that maybe I should let him in or something like that. And hes standing there with chest exposed and all”

“Did you guys have sex in the change rooms?” Miranda asked me like it was no big deal.

“God no! I only just met him. Plus I would never do that in public, I have some self control.” I told her.

“So then what’s with the dress?”

“Well after getting all his outfit together. The lady asked him if there was anything else and he just took off to the women’s part of the store and I followed along and he asked me to pick a dress that would go with his outfit. And here I am”

“Well aren’t you lucky” she says taking a sip of her tea.

“I guess I am.” I said looking out the window, watching the little rain drops that decided to poor.

“what about Seth?”

“I don’t know”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry for the long wait. i had to rewrite this chapter because i lost half of it. So i kind of felt down about it. But i'm back and i hope this makes up for the wait.

Tanya Ladouceur