Thought I Had It Figured Out

Chapter 11

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE DOWN BELOW!

“Ring, ring, ring” The annoying sound of kitchen phone ringing through the apartment. I heard Miranda get out of her bed saying multiple swear words known to man and heading to the kitchen. I turned over in my bed and look at my alarm clock. 4:58AM

“What the hell?” I say out loud. Who could be calling at this hour? I thought. I pushed the covers off my body andw was hit with a cold chill, giving me goose bums. I got up out of bed, wishing I didn’t pick boxers to sleep in, and started walking to the kitchen. I could over hear Miranda talking on the phone. “I don’t care how hot you are, you are crazy to be calling at this time. Some people like to sleep in you know… you could of called her cell…its just me… well you don’t have to be rude about it, you know what, whatever heres Miranda” she said handing me the phone. I mouthed who is it. “James…now I’m going to bed” and with that she was off.

“Hello?” I said into the phone.

“Good morning beautiful” James said on the other line.

“If you saw me right now you wouldn’t think so” I said to him. He would have a heart attack if he was what I looked like in the morning. Any guy would.

“I doubt that, so are you ready?” he asked me.

“Ready for…?”

“Don’t tell me you forgot?” he laughed.

“I didn’t forget… just got the days mixed up duh” I’m such an idiot.

“Sure…. So I will be coming in a half hour to pick you up” after James saying that I wanted to yell at him and tell him to get a life and I was going to go back to bed. But of course I kept my cool and said “fine, but I’ll be grumpy” God my life sucks.

“see you soon”

After hanging up the phone, I went back to my room, but I couldn’t help but laugh seeing that Miranda was sleeping on the couch, and she looked very uncomfortable. Poor girl…

“Miranda, how about you go to your bed instead of the couch” I asked her while touching her shoulder.

“Okay, I think I will like that” she answered back in a tired voice. She got up from her seat and walked to her room to go to sleep.

Once I got into my room I started packing the rest of my clothes that I left on my dresser. After 10 minutes of packing, I got out my outfit that I was going to wear for the plane ride, and also for after the plane ride. My outfit for the plane ride was black yoga pants with a baggy grey t-shirt that has a pocket on the left breast and black flats.

After getting dressed, I went over to my makeup stand and sat down on the stool and did my make-up, which is, eye liner and mascara. After putting it on, looking at least a little bit normal, I get up and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Half way through brushing my teeth I hear a knock on my apartment door. Who could that be? Must be the old lady next door, she always has something to complain about.

“Hello?” I say while I open to door, but I was surprised to see that it wasn’t the old lady, it was James.

“May I come in” he smiles, god it makes me melt.

“Yea sure” I open the door wider so he could come in.

“Nice tooth brush” he smirked.

“Well thank you, You’re early” I said and walked to the bathroom to finish brushing my teeth.

“Where’s your roommate?” he asked me instead of answering my question.

“Sleeping, she isnt the only one who thinks this time is for crazy people” I said after spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing out my mouth. I look over at him and he’s leaning against the door frame.

“But isnt that why you love me?” he smirked and came closer to me, wrapping his arm around my waist and brings me closer to him with our faces only inches apart.

“James” I said softly, not sure how I was going to tell him.

“Yes beautiful”

“You’re stepping on my toe”

“Oh I’m so sorry” and he moved back a bit so he could not step on my toes again.

“You didn’t have to move that far away” I said and went closer to him. I lifted my head up to look at his nice blue eyes.

“James… I like you” I must sound like a kid. I thought to myself. “And when we kissed in the changing room, I thought ‘hey maybe I can be happy again’ and I just hope you feel the same way too, because if not then well I’m making a huge fool of myself. God now I sound desperate” i turned my head to look at the door, when I felt James cold hands touch my chin. I turned my face to look back at him.

“I like you too Jasmine” and with that he kissed me. It wasn’t like a huge make out session kiss. It was just a nice sweet kiss that gave me chills down my back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys heres chapter 11! please let me know your thoughts on this chapter.

By the way i am looking for a charcter to play James ex. so here is what i would like you guys to fill out

First & last name:
Hair colour:
eye colour:
height:
Favourite colour:
others:

I want to say a spiecel thanks to jskars

tanya