Thought I Had It Figured Out

Chapter 12

“Are you ready?” James asked. I looked over at him and smiled a little, showing him I was ready but scared at the same time.

“You’ll be fine, just think of it this way, when we land you can say that you did it and you got to sit beside me” he said. I rolled my eyes at him. He is such a dork.

“Sir, are you ready to aboard the plane?” James body guard Phil asked him. James looked at me and I nodded my head. He smiled at me, the beautiful smile that everyone on the planet would kill for, and took my hands in his and we got onto the plane. As long as he doesn’t let go I think I will be fine.

“Jasmine… Jasmine, wake up sleepy head” James soft voice said into my ear, sending chills down my spine.

“Leave me alone” I said and turning me head the other way since I was on a chair.

“You need to get up” he said.

“Well sorry Mr. Calling at 3 in the morning and not letting a girl get their sleep.”

“It was almost 5 when I called you, and you can get your sleep tonight when I’m holding you in my arms” he said the last part in a whisper, I’m not sure if I heard him correctly though, and didn’t want to ask.

“Whatever”

“Well now since your awake” I glared at him “I can let you know the good news” I raised my brow at him “Were in Paris!”

“Oh my god! Really! How long have I been asleep?” I asked him.

“4 hours” he smiled.

“Oh, it felt like two minutes” I laughed. “What time is it?”

“Around 3, but 12am here I think.” he answered, whiling getting up and putting his grey sweater on.

“Oh, I forgot about the huge time difference” he smiled and shook his head.

“You ready to go? The limo is waiting outside for us.” I nodded my head and smiled. I feel like a princess, being in a privet plane, taking a limo to a hotel… Yup, I do feel like a princess.

“Yup let’s go” I got up and James took my hand in his. “Let’s go” he said and kissed my head and brought me out, off the plane. Once we got out I was surprised to be greeted by flashing light coming from all over the place. With James hand still in mine, we walked through the crowd of screaming people, yelling for James to take picture with him and answer questions. I know for one thing, I would never be able to get use to this.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Oh god….James, you didn’t have to” I said looking at the beautiful hotel in front of me, standing outside the limo.

“Well why not; I’m here with someone I care about. Plus I’ve been here before, and I thought it would be nice for you see it.” He said. I smiled at him, and I couldn’t control myself, I kissed him. He kissed me back. But pulled back.

“Lets go, our room is waiting for us.” He said, taking my hand in his again. We walked into the beautiful Hotel named Hotel de Crillon and I almost had a heart attack. The lobby was stunning. I wanted to just faint. The walls were a gold yellow color, with black and white floors. The ceiling has crown moulding going all around, two culms in the middle that was the same colour as the walls. The front desk was a nice dark wood, and all the staff members we’re wearing black tuxes.
James, still holding my hand went to the front desk, and greeted the man that was there.

“Hello Charles, how are you?” James asked the guy named Charles.

“I’m doing wonderful sir, thank you for asking. Who is this beautiful lady? Your wife?” he asked. The sound of wife made blush.

“Oh Charles you’re a funny one. No this is Jasmine Fitch, my girlfriend” oh him just saying that makes me weak in the knees.

“Hello Ms. Fitch, I am Charles McMac, it’s a pleasure to meet you”

“Pleasure is all mine. Mr. McMac” he has a weird last name, I thought.

“Please call me Charles darling” he smiled at me. I think he’s gay.

“Is our room ready?” James asked. Charles smiled.

“Yes it is-” I didn’t catch what he was saying because I was hit with a ball in the leg. I looked down to see a red and blue bouncy ball, I grabbed it and looked up, and saw a little boy, with light brown hair and blue eyes, and he was about the age of 5, sitting on the floor where the sitting area was. I walked over to him and crunched down to his level and handed him the ball.

“Here you go sweetie” I said. He smiled widely at me.

“Marci, madame” the little boy said in French. I looked around to see if his mom was around and their was a women with light brown hair with a tint of red in, talking to one of the men at the left side of the hotel. I assuming was his mom.
“Est-ce que ca c’est ton maman?” The little boy nodded. I smiled, it felt good to speak French again, I haven’t in a couple of years.
“I didn’t know you spoke French.” James said from be hide me, with his hands on my shoulders.
“You scared me James. And for your information I do speak French” I said while standing up straight.
“It’s sexy” he whispered in my ear. I hit him in the stomach. He just smiled.

“Allo?” the women I assumed was the mother of the boy said.

“Oh oui, bonjour madame, je suis Jasmine, et je voulais juste dire que votre enfant est très gentil.’’

“Je vous remercie, mon nom est Jasmine aussi, et ca c’est William.’’ I smiled down at the kid.

“Jasmine?” James said from my side now. Looking at the girl in front of us.

“Oh James, I didn’t see you there” she said in a unhappy voice.

“How are you?” it seemed like James was being careful with his word.

“I’m doing well, how about you? Is Jasmine your girlfriend?” she asked him. I looked over at James, I felt so out of place. It was clear that they had a past together.

“Yea she is. Oh well I better go. Nice meeting you Jasmine” she said shaking my hand and then bring me into a hug but she whispered in my ear and said “he’s going to hurt you” and she let and smiled at me. And walked over to her son, who was now being held by a man who I just saw was there.

“whos he?” I asked, he looked familiar.

“Paul” and he walked towards the elevator.

“is he the father?” I asked.

“no” the elevator doors opened and we went in.

“what did she say to you?” he asked me.

“where’s are things?” I ask instead of answering his question.

“there already upstairs.” I nod my head. I pull my cell out of my pocket and go on face book and write in my status; In Paris! Then I got to my relationship status.

“so are we dating now?”

“I don’t know are we?” he said teasingly. I lean towards him and kiss him and he kisses back.

“I thinks that’s a yes” I smiled. I went back to my cell and put my relationship status as in a relationship with James.

Bing!

The elevator stopped on the 10th floor.

“you ready?” I nodded my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pictures of Hotel: Hotel de Crillon
Hotel: http://www.fivestaralliance.com/luxury-hotels/paris/hotel-de-crillon/gallery/10695_21_hoteldecrillon
Lobby: http://www.fivestaralliance.com/luxury-hotels/paris/hotel-de-crillon/gallery/768_14_de-crillon
Eating place: http://www.fivestaralliance.com/luxury-hotels/paris/hotel-de-crillon/gallery/10695_22_hoteldecrillon
Bedroom: http://www.fivestaralliance.com/luxury-hotels/paris/hotel-de-crillon/gallery/768_1_de-crillon
View: http://www.fivestaralliance.com/luxury-hotels/paris/hotel-de-crillon/gallery/768_2_de-crillon
Bathroom: http://www.fivestaralliance.com/luxury-hotels/paris/hotel-de-crillon/gallery/768_7_de-crillon
Eating area in hotel room: http://www.fivestaralliance.com/luxury-hotels/paris/hotel-de-crillon/gallery/768_9_de-crillon

please comment a subcribe!

Tanya