Thought I Had It Figured Out

Chapter 13

********************************

“Jasmine, you’re going to have to talk to me sooner or later” Seth said standing in front of me so i couldn’t escape from the bathtub, yet alone the bathroom.

“What do you want from me Seth?” I didn’t want to talk to him.

“I want you to marry me” I looked at him like he was crazy.

“What are you on?” I tried to move under his arm, but he just moved closer.

“Come on doll, were made for each other” he said. Then it went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was now back in my room at the apartment. I was in a white bra and a white tong. Lying in front of me was a wedding dress, a beautiful wedding, a dress I could only dream of having.

‘knock, knock’

I turn me head towards the door, who could it be?

“Yes?”

“Do you need help?” the voice said from the other side. It sounded familiar.

“With what?” then the door open, and Sierra, my sister, slips in.

“You haven’t even done your make-up yet, what am I going to do with you” she said. Grabbing me by the arm and bringing me to my make up stand. The bedroom door opens again and Jasmine, the girl with the son named William comes in with a make-up bag.

“Well bride to be, are you ready?” she was all smiley.

“Ready for what? Who am I even marrying?” I ask, what the hell is going on here?

“How much did you have to drink last night?” she laughed she thought this was joke.

……………………………………………………………………….

All of a sudden I am standing in a front of a bit white door, and I turn my head to see my dad, and he’s holding my hand.

“Dad why are you crying?” a tear was rolling down his face.

“My angel is getting married; your fashion line is the top in the world. And I wish your mother was here to see you grow to what you are now.” My father said. Married, fashion line, my mom. What the hell is going on?

“Are you ready?” Sierra came from around the corner and standing in front of me with her husband. I just look straight ahead.

“I’ll take the silence as a yes” she turns around and the doors open. The music to here comes the bride starts playing. And I start to panic. I don’t even know who I’m marrying, why couldn’t I remember that.

“Here it goes” and my dad puts his arm out so I can hook it with his. I do so, remembering when my sister got married. We walk slowly with the song, and the aisle is long. I look ahead to see the man I’m marring but he’s all blurry. I turn my head a bit and I see everything else perfect, I look back at him, it’s still blurry. Finally getting to the end my father kiss my cheek and put my hands in the guys hands. And then my vision stopped being blurry. The guy in front of, not just one guy but two… it was James and Seth.

“we are gathered here today-”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Beep, beep, beep’

The sound of my cell phone alarm clock went off.

“Turn the darn thing off.” James said from be hide me. I scream.

“Holy shit! What happened?” he says jumping up from the bed. I turn my head and Seth is there looking at me like I’m crazy, I scream again.

***************************************

‘Beep, beep, beep’

My cell phones alarm went off. I looked to my left, Seth wasn’t there, I looked to my right a shirtless James was sleeping there. I let out a breath that I didn’t know I was holding in. I just looked at the clieing. That was the oddest dream in the world.

“Can you turn it off babe?” James said kissing my cheek.

“Oh yea” I got up and went to my bag where I had my cell and turned off the alarm.

“You going to come back to bed?” he asked. I walked back over to the bed. And laid with my head on his chest and was playing with my hair.

“You exited for the award show tonight?” I looked up at him. And kissed his lips.

“Yea, I’m exited” I was, but that dream, I feel like it means something.
♠ ♠ ♠
there you have it chapter 13. You didn't see that come now did you? lol
please comment and subscribe. The next chapter im hoping you will love :D
Tanya Ladouceur