Thought I Had It Figured Out

Chapter 15

Chapter 15

“Oh my god! I thought it was amazing just watching it on tv, but that, hell I wasn’t even living before that” I said jumping on the bed in our hotel room.

“told you, you would love it” James said while unbuttoning the rest of the button that were buttoned and taking it off and throwing it on his suite case and walking over to me on the bed.

“what do you think your doing?” I said with a teasing voice while he started taking off my heels.

“no shoes on the bed dear” he said smirking at me.

“I forgot…” I smiled.

“of course you did” he said while sliding in hands up my legs.

“I’m a very forgetful person; I’m surprised I’m even dressed at this moment”

“I can take care of that” he said while sliding his higher up.

“can you now?” I smirked. I leaned in closer to him and attached my lips to his.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he climbed into bed. He takes off my dress, as I undo his pants. He presses his body against mine. Were both in our under garments.

He raises his head and stares in to my eyes “are you sure?” he asks me. I nod my head. He places his lips to mine. He unclasp my bra and throws it to the floor. He slides down my thong as I take his boxers off.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Lets get cleaned of in the shower” James whispered in my ear.

“I’ll meet you there, I’m just going to set my alarm on my phone so we wake up on time to catch our plane” he kissed me on the lips and nodded his head. He got out of the bed and I watched his naked ass leave be hide the bathroom door.

I giggled to myself, I got out of the bed and walked to my clutch that was on the dresser across the room and took my cell out. I had one new message. It was from Miranda.

~ Sorry to bother you, but I thought you should know that Seth is in the hospital! ~