Thought I Had It Figured Out

Chapter 7

I had finally finished the work on the list that I was given. And boy let me tell you I’m glad! It took from 9:46am to 11:24am. And that’s a lot of looking up research and typing.

I waited for the printer to be done printing my information that I just typed up it was about when Cosmo was found and such. When it was finished I headed to Mrs. Morrison’s office with my head high and ready to make her proud of what I have done.

I knocked on the glass door lightly, not wanting to break the glass. Mrs. Morrison raised her head from what she was working on, and nodded her head.

“Come in” Ser repeild.

“I’ve finished what was on the list” I told her handing her the files of information for different stuff including the one I just finished. She grabbed them and opened the first file on the stack and read the first two paragraphs and then closed it and threw it in the bin right beside her desk. What the hell? I just worked on that, you could of at least told me that it wasn’t good and I would of rewrote it. I thought.

She did the same to the others. And just like the first one. They were all in the bin.

“Were they that bad?” I asked her.

“No” she said, going back to work.

“Then why are they in the bin?” I asked.

“Jasmine, you did fine. I was just testing you. To see what you knew about Cosmo” she told me.

“So I don’t have to rewrite it?”

“Oh no, if you wouldn’t of done a great job. You of been fired.” My eyes went wide. Well that just made me feel so much better.

“And by the way, you still have one more thing to do” I nodded my head remembering I had to go shopping with her son. She smiled and looked back down and went back to where she left off. I turned around and walked out of her office closing the door be hide me and going to my office. Once i walked into my office I jump hundred feet in the air.

“Are you ready?” James said while sitting in my office chair. Scaring the hell out of me.

“Don’t do that!” I told him. Getting my jacket since it was a little bit chilly out.

“Do what?” He asked playing dumb, but he knew very well what he did, since he had a huge smirk on his lips.

“Scaring me to death” I said

“Like I would do that… by the way, your cell keeps going off”

“You didn’t answer it did you?” I asked him, hoping he didn’t.

“Who’s Seth?” he asked. I raised my head wide eyed.

“You answered!” I half yelled. Getting up from my seat and walking towards him and grabbing my phone out his hand.

“Of course I didn’t answer. I’m not that mean of a person. You just got a text” he said like it wasn’t a big thing.

“Yet you think reading text messages isnt being a mean person” I told him, with no emotion in my voice.

“That’s where you’re wrong” I raised my brow at him. “I didn’t read the text I read who it was from. See it still says message unread” I looked down just to see if he was right, and he was. I just made a bigger fool of myself.

“Whatever, I’m ready to go”

“Alright, lets go” he said still with the smirk on his face and got up from my computer chair and walked out my office with me following be hide him.

This is going to be a weird afternoon.
♠ ♠ ♠
CHAPTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 7!

please tell me what you think of this chapter!

Comments + Subscriptions = updates!

Tanya