Status: I am pending updates until I am back from vacation. Sorry :/

Addiction's Last Kiss

Chapter One

The music boomed. The lights flashed brightly. The crowd was packed together in the small club like cattle.

Emma stood in the corner with her Jack and Coke held tightly in her right hand. She glanced around to see if she could spot a familiar face. However, no one she knew was there.

She took another gulp of her drink before setting it on the edge of the bar in front of her. She pulled out a twenty dollar bill and laid it next to the glass before pushing her way through the crowd to the front door.

The cool night's breeze hit her face as she opened the door of the club. It was midnight in New York City. Her birthday was officially over, she was now twenty-six. As her head began to spin, she knew what was coming next.

Vomit soon hit the sidewalk and eventually so did she.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, you're sure that she can stay here?" Brandon asked for the millionth time to his friend Bam as they walked down the stairway of Castle Bam.

"Brandon, please stop asking me that. Of course your sister can stay here. What do you think I'm going to say, 'No, she can't stay here even though I have five extra rooms upstairs,'?" Bam said.

"Well, I just want to make sure before she gets here. I don't want her to feel unwelcome, ya know? I haven't seen her in over five years," Brandon said as the two of them entered the lower part of the house, known as the Pirate Bar. He sat down on the couch as Bam walked into the kitchen looking for something to eat.

"You know, I've known you all my life and I never even met your sister. I'm beginning to believe she doesn't exist," Bam stated as he rummaged through his fridge. "Who keeps eating all my damn food?"

"She exists. She's just been away for the past couple years," he responded before glancing at his hands that were folded in his lap.

"Well, when is she supposed to be here? Remember I have that Halloween party to attend tonight. I don't wanna miss her," he said before pulling his head out of the fridge with an apple in his left hand. "Is this really all there is to eat in this house?"

"She should be here by two," Brandon replied. "I'm picking her up at the airport at one."

"It's one-thirty now," Bam said.

"Shit," Brandon mumbled before leaping out of the couch and dashing up the staircase to get his car keys. "I'll be back."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like.

Comments=Updates.
:]