The Secret Website

flashback - the first post.

I welcome you all, people, to my brand new website.

As you can see, it's not really good looking, but give me time, and you'll have the best secret website on the net.

Hold on, it's still secret so... who am I talking to?

To nobody of course, yet anyone can read this.

Yes, I'll admit I'm not crazy. Or maybe I am. Well, if I'm doing this because I hope that one day the person I love will read this and finally understands it all, am I considered crazy?

I don't know.

And I don't know what to do to make him understand.

I’ll just leave it here for today.

See you soon, whoever “you” are.

BJ
Xoxo


That. That was my first post on my website. The first of sooo many.

It’s kind of weird, when you read something like the first page of you secret journal after, like, 3 years you’ve started to write in it.

Yet, it makes you remember all the good and bad things. And you just feel… weird.

That’s how I felt today, weird. Not only today, but yesterday, and the day before yesterday, and the day before it and the week before it and the month before. Yep, a month, a week and 4 days since the first comment on my secret website. After 2 years of writing in it.

I haven’t wrote in it since. I don’t know what to do. The one who wrote the comment seemed to understand me. They didn’t even tell if they were a boy or a girl. Whatever, they sure don’t mind that I’m bisexual.

Yeah, I’ve said so many times that I love “him”. I still hope he’ll read it someday.

And now… here I am, about to decide if should write today or not. I’ve got so much left to say, but words are flying in and out of my mind, I can’t get them in a proper sentence. How do you write down TRUE feelings?

I’m doing this for him.

Ok, here we go…
♠ ♠ ♠
pleeeeeeease comment and let me know what you think. Even if you think it's complete crap, that this is shit, anything, really.

the next chapter is actually gonna be a true... confession, let's say.

should i say that? oh well, nevermind.