The Secret Website

The Other secret website...

This can't be happening, please tell me it's not real, tell me it's just another nightmare!

I thought desperately as I ran home. Then I suddenly had an idea. How the hell did he find my website?

I gotta check, I thought, so I rushed over to my laptop and turned it on.

"Damn thing, hurry up!" I said.

I typed "secret website" into Google, and started looking for his. He had to have one, too, or he would never ever think to go looking for another one. I was surprised at how many people wrote in secret webpages.

"There!" I said suddenly.

I clicked on the link but I wasn't prepared to what was written in it.

A light-blue sign on black background said "Welcome to Dirnt's life.", and under it a smaller sign which said:

"If you're here, you're looking for something. Looking for something on the net is useless. Don't waste your time, if you gotta find out something about someone then talk to them. This is not the right place."

What a clever boy... I thought.

"Well, sorry Mike, I gotta read on."

I scrolled down, but all I could see was black. Black, black, and black again. Something was wrong with the laptop, or he didn't write anything.

At the end of the page there was another little sign, saying:

"If you're now reading this, you haven't found what you were looking for. Or maybe you didn't look for it well enough..."

I sighed.

"For fuck's sake Mike, stop being the smart one" I whispered to no one.

I put my head in my hands, closed my eyes and thought.

If he wrote something... where has he written? Why can't I read?

I half-screamed, as my head shot up:

"Of course!!"

I went back to the top of the page, then clicked on "Select All".

"I got ya, Mike! How intelligent you are, writing black on black..."

I started to read the first post. Whoa, it's dated Feb 17th 2000.

Dear no one, here I am, writing for the first time on this webpage. I need to talk to someone, and I can't talk to my best friends. Tre... he's just not the kinda guy. And Billie... I could never tell Billie, 'cause this involves him.

I don't really know how to say this but... I think I'm bisex. Yeah, you know, I sure like women but... Lately it seems I like Billie Joe, too.

I mean, yeah, we've had our drunk kisses, and we kissed a couple of times on stage but... this feelings he gives me, it's amazing how he can cheer me up with a simple smile.

Those cute smiles of his... He's just perfect.

I could get lost in the green of his eyes, I could spend my life looking at him. Even when he says "Hey Mike", he makes my day.
Gosh, I'm being so girl-ish.

But it's the best feeling in the world.

Yeah, I think I don't like him.

I love him.

Oh, and by the way... happy birthday billie.

You know what, I hope that one day he will notice my feelings for him... But I know he'll never love me back, even though he's bi, too. Who am I, after all? Just his best friend. Yeah, just his best friend...
♠ ♠ ♠
um... not completely convinced about this one. any suggestion or advice?

how do you want this to go on?

comment and let me know, huh?

*winks winks*