The Secret Website

Over to Mike's... Part 1 of 3

Mike's POV

Why does it always happen to me?

I've loved him since God knows when and what do I find out? He fuckin' loves Tre! Tre for God's sake! I can't believe it...

I can't even believe I got the guts to kiss him! Why did I kiss him, he's never gonna love me back, anyway. Yet... I saw something in his eyes... I don't know what it was but I know him, and he won't rest till he's talked to someone about it. And since it's about me...

Well, who cares, I already screw up our friendship, it's worth trying. What if I do have a chance? Nah...

I picked up the phone and my hand was shaking as I dialled Billie's home number.

Tension started to build up inside of me as I waited for him to pick up.

Unluckily, the voice I heard was the answer machine's. Fuck, Billie, I know you're home!

"Billie Joe, I know you're there somewhere, so pick up the fucking phone!"

...silence...

"Listen, I know what you may be thinking, and I'm sorry, but please, I need to talk to you! We need to talk. I'm dead serious."

...silence again.

"Billie Joe Armstrong, you can't possibly be fucking Tre senseless so get the fuck up from the freaking couch and answer the fucking phone!" I half yelled. This should piss him off enough to answer me...

By now I was losing all hopes...

"Please..." I whispered, more to myself.

The I heard someone pick up, but no one talked. I just heart their breath.

And I knew it was Billie's.

"Billie?" I asked.

No answer came.

"Billie, I know it's you, talk to me."

"Waddya want, Mike?" I let out a sigh.

"I need to talk to you."

"Talk, then." Was he pissed off?

"No, you don't understand, we need to talk. Face to face."

Silence.

"Are you still there?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah." He said almost absent-mindly.

"Um... so?"

"What?" he murmured.

"Could you... um, maybe, you know..." Gosh Mike calm down and just tell him!

"Could you come over?" There.

He didn't answer straight away. I waited and waited for what seemed like ages but was just 20 seconds. The longest 20 seconds of my life. Well, up to now, I think.

"I'm on my way." He whispered, and hang up.

I stood there, with the phone still up to my ear, thinking of the way he said that last sentence.

Then it hit me. He's on his way.

He's coming here

I looked around. What a mess!!!

Oh, well, who cares, he never minds.

I went to the bathroom, washed my face, brushed my teeh and changed into fresher clothes.

I was looking for my favourite t-shirt, the red one with a big black arrow pointing to my left and under it, in black, there was written: "I'm with stupid"

But I couldn't find it. Right then the doorbell rang.

"Coming!" I yelled, and flew down the stairs. Being the clown I am, I tripped on the last step and fell face down on the floor.

Shit, my knee!!

"Are you ok?" I heard Billie's voice from outside.

"Yeah, hold on!" I then choose a couple of curses before standing up and running to the door.

I opened it to find a smiling Billie.

"Don't laugh at me, that hurt!" I said. He chuckled.

"Was I that noisy?" I asked.

"Hell, yeah!" and we bursted out laughing. Then he suddenly stopped and blushed.

He looked at me and then whispered:

"Mike... you're shirtless."

I looked down at myself and turned a deep shade of red. Shit

"Oh, um... come in, I'll just grab a random t-shirt."

And with that I ran upstaris, blushing even more.

I finally found my red t-shirt, which was on my bed, under lots of other shirts. I put it on, checked myself out in the mirror then said to myself:

"Ok, Mike. Don't screw this up."

I walked out my room, turned off the light and turned around to walk downstairs and reach Billie.

Here we go, I thought to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooooooook, so, I don't really like this chapter...

waddya think?

comment and you'll get, not one, not two, but FIVE cookies! all for ya!! *winks*