The Secret Website

But you like her...

You like her. I know you do. You can't stop talking about her.

You're so cute sometimes.

It's funny because it all started as a game. You'd see that blue car and say "I bet the owner is as hot as the car.", knowing who was the owner.

It hurts, to see your heart longing to be with someone else. Yet, I take it all, because I know that you don't swing that way. You're fucking straight, goddammit. Straight as a ruler!

But I can't stop loving you just because of that little detail.

But there is one thing you don't know. You don't see that she just makes fun of you with her friends, and I'm surprised that you haven't noticed yet.

I see you when you blush whenever she looks your way. I see that glint in your eyes that you got when you're talking about her, when you see her or when you even see just her car. I see and I understand.

And when I tell you that she's just making fun of you, you say "I know she thinks I'm a stupid joker, but I don't care." And maybe you really don't, but I know that deep inside, you do care. A lot. As much as I care about you. Which is a hell of a lot.

But you don't want to see it all. I'll just let you live and be happy with your feelings, when you see her.

I got a question for ya. How do you really feel about her? Is it just a crush? Is it something more? I need to know. You also need to know, oh yes, you do, or you're going to end up nowhere.

Sometimes I blame it all on myself, because it's me the one who said "Hey look at that chick down there, isn't she hot?". And you fell head over heels. How I hated myself for that one. I said that just because I wanted to change subject, since we were having a oh so awkward conversation... I really did hate myself.

But I still love you... What can I say... Nothing else...

After all, it's your heart, your head, your life... I'll just wait.

Forever, if I have to.

BJ
xoxo


This is the post with the comment. My latest post. The first comment.
A month, and exactly two weeks. And I still haven't decided.
I'll write it.
No not now.
But I will.
Oh yes, I will, sooner or later.
And that comment just left me... whoa.

"Dear Stranger BJ...
I've just found out about your "secret website" and I read your story. I just wanted to... I don't know, maybe just say hello? No, that's a bit stupid of me. You know, I know how you feel. To love someone and not be loved by them. Because you may think the other doesn't want you, because it's wrong or some other bullshit like that.
Truth is, it's never wrong, love. If you love someone, then go for it. That's what I would do. I would. But I doubt I will.
See, your story made me think. About all the mistakes I've ever done in my love life. And I still think the one I love doesn't want me.
Life is so unfair, sometimes, huh?
We're so much alike, yet we're a complete different world.
I just wanted to say this, don't let anyone bring you down, ever. From what I've read, you've been through a lot, and you don't deserve to be judged just 'cause you love someone same sex as you. Keep holding on, BJ, everything will sort itself out in the end.
I don't know who you are, but I'll be thinking of you.
Whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever you're doing, remember you'll have this stranger here that'll be thinking of you and hoping. I've read between the lines, and I understand more than you could ever think. And I got to know you're a sensitive person, but you're also strong, and determined. And I want you, Stranger BJ, to be happy, because I think you deserve it.
Who knows, I may drop another line, sometime.
All the best.
x-Stranger-x"


Yeah, I know, nearly as long as my post... But this Stranger here, sure seems to understand me...

I wonder if they'll write, when I'll post, next time...
♠ ♠ ♠
IMPORTANT:
Ok guys, I decided to let you wait a little longer for the promised chapter.
Because, as I already told you, it's gonna be... let's say, it's gonna be a true confession, so... I need to feel "ready", ya know, it's not so easy as it sounds. I'll have to put my whole heart and soul in that chapter, and I don't know what the result's gonna be like.
So, for now, enjoy these chapters, and don't forget to comment!!! Please :)