The Secret Website

Tre's big secret.

MIKE'S P.O.V.

Why does he know me so well? He knew that if he hadn't stopped me from going, we'd probably never have another opportunity to talk things out.

"Listen, Mike... I know you're hurt and I hate that I'm the one who did it."

I looked down without saying anything.

"I like you, though. I really do." he continued. "Not only because you've got the perfect body..."

I blushed.

"...But also because you're a great guy, with such a wonderful personality and I like staying with you. I'm attracted to you."

"But that's just it, isn't it?" I whispered. He remained silent for a while.

"I think so. I don't know honestly..." he took my hand. "Maybe it's just a phase, I can't tell... But I don't want you to sleep with me, or do things, if you don't want to."

"Billie Joe... How can you think that I don't want to? Hell, I do! But I can't... It doesn't feel right at all, 'cause it would be just a physical thing, no feelings involved from your side. It would be sex, not love. And I honestly don't want to be used, least of all by you."

There, I said it. I felt good afterwards, like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. The feeling didn't last, though, as I realized I was rejecting him and I'd never get to be so close to him again.

"Yeah... You're probably right... I am so, so sorry, Mike, I..." He trailed off. I didn't need to hear more. I hugged him and I felt him softly hugging back.

"Just dress and leave Billie. I'll be ok." I whispered in his ear.

He broke the hug to look properly at me. "Are you sure?" he said. I nodded. He wiped away a tear from my cheek. I hadn't realized I was crying. I forced myself to smile.

"I'll always be here, no matter what. Even if things will never work for us, I'll be here for you." He said. I gave him a peck on his lips. He smiled at me, and brought his lips again to mine, and we shared what I believed was our last, passionate kiss.

TRE'S P.O.V.

As I was driving away from Billie, I kept thinking. I knew there was something going on between them. I knew them too well. And I saw Mike, when Billie saved me. It hurt seeing them both like that, and thought I'm happy I get to be with Billie, I hate to be the cause of Mike's pain. If only I could do something about it...

If Billie and I were to be involved in a relationship, he had to be honest with me, and I'm not even gonna ask him out officially if he had feelings for Mike.

I didn't know what to do. I had to talk to someone. I took out my mobile phone and dialled a number I hadn't called in a while.

"Hello?" a female voice said.

"Hey Jules, it's me." I said. A moment of silence followed.

"Tre?! Is that you?"

"Yeah, hun, it's me."

"Oh my God, Tre, I haven't heard from you for weeks. Where have you been?"

"I know, I'm sorry, I sorted out that... problem."

I could just imagine her walking back and forth in her living room, proably chewing a gum.

"You mean... you told him?"

"Yeah... can we please meet somewhere?" I asked, hoping she'd say yes.

"Sure, where?"

"I don't know. My house?" I suggested.

"Alright, see you in ten."

"See you." We both hang up.

Jules... If only the guys knew about her...
♠ ♠ ♠
Pretty short, I know.
I'm really sorry the updates have been so slow lately... I keep getting writer's block.
Thanks for those who never stopped reading. I love ya!!

Comment? You get a cookie! :D

x