The Secret Website

the commenter

Nearly two months had passed since I finally wrote his name, and no comment appeared from that "Stranger".

I wonder why.

I noticed just now how much I waited for those comments. It was as though someone was listening to me, was actually understanding me.

Maybe I was hoping too much... Maybe because he said that something like this had happened to him too. I'm sure it's a "him" by now. If "something like this" was meant to include the gay feelings ect, it has to be a "him".

Well, after exactly two months and two days, I decided to check again for comments. And this is what happened:

Oh my God.

Oh.
My.
God.

What the fuck?!?

With all the things he could say to me, why this??

Here's the comment I waited for, for so long:

Meet me at the park, tomorrow, 4 pm.
I'll be waiting. Don't be late.

Oh yes, I know you'll come. I just know.

x_Stranger_x


I kept thinking "what the fuck?" over and over again.

What did he mean by "I know you'll come"?

Does he know me?

Of course he does. But I never wrote where I live.

How can he know me? Unless he knew who I was the moment I wrote "Tre Cool"... No, it just can't be. Maybe I wrote somewhere the name "Oakland".

That's the only explanation.

I don't have time to check all of my posts, I'll just have to wait and see, who's this stranger...

Shit, I can't wait!!


These where my thoughts that kept hunting me all night long. I didn't sleep. I was so nervous, and a bit scared.

Who the fuck was that guy?

I didn't even eat for lunch, I was so nervous.

I checked the time, 3 pm. Good.

I had a quick shower, put my eyeliner on, my usual tight black jeans, black converses, and a random Ramones t-shirt.

It was still August, it was still hot.

3.30... Only 3.30 pm... I couldn't wait, and decided to walk to the park, if I walked fast enough, I should be there in 20.

I arrived at 4 pm instead, so I began checking all the benches to see if there was someone I knew, or if someone called me. But no one was there.

So I sat down on a bench on top of a hill from which you could see the city, and later on, the sunset. I let my mind wander, over random things like, the Stranger, Tre, my band, Tre, the website, Tre.

I couldn't take my mind off of Tre. It often happened when I was alone.

I checked my watch. 4.15 pm and still nobody arrived. What if it was all a joke? What if this stranger was making fun of me? Maybe he's from the other side of the world, and doesn't even know where I live... Yeah, that's likely to happen.

4.30, still no one. I thought once or twice to get up and go home, but I decided to stay there and watch the sunset.

5.00 pm came, and I hadn't seen anyone around yet. I felt kind of... lonely. With no one to talk to. I just wished there was someone I knew around here, just to talk for a bit.

Suddenly, as 5.20 pm approached, I heard footsteps muffled by the grass. I didn't have the time to turn around when I heard that so familiar voice saying:

"Hey!"

I knew that voice so well, I didn't turn around in the end, but just waited for him to come and sit next to me.

"Hey, Tre!" I called back happily. "What are you doing here?"

"Nothing much, just wandering around. Are you waiting for someone?"

I looked over at him and saw he was watching the approaching sunset.

"Kind of" I answered. "I was supposed to, but no one came."

"Oh." Was his only reply. We sat there in silence for what seemed like 5 minutes but were instead half an hour.

He got up. "Well, I'll just go now."

I got up too and looked at him again and saw that something was troubling him.

"Tre, is everything okay?"

He turned around towards me.

"No. I'm all right. Why?"

"I don't know, you seem... sad."

"Nah, BJ, don't worry."

He put up a smile.

"Ok. But if you ever need me, I'm right here." I smiled at him.

This time he truly smiled back.

"I know. Well, thanks anyway." He punched lightly my shoulder. "and if you're not there, I have her..." He added.

My hear sank. Her. Again... My smile faded, and tears threatened to fall, so I turned around, so he didn't notice.

"You never change, Tre." I forced out.

"Nope" he said, cheerfully. Cheerfully, fuck it! Once I got to hold my tears back I turned around again, and saw he hadn't walked away yet.

He was watching me. Like... studying me. I felt nervous by then. What was he doing, what was in his mind?

We locked eyes and I understood.

Oh fuck. I was about to faint, right then, right there. Now I knew he knew, and he knew I knew he knew. Gosh... Shit!!

All I managed to say, as we were still looking into each other's eyes, was: "Y-you...?"

He walked away. Just like that, he walked away. I watched him as he went, probably walked out of my life forever. I felt like dying, I knew he was leaving me forever. There was nothing I could do.

"Tre..." I called his name, but not loud enought for him to hear me... I started crying. Really crying. I was crying my heart out, till I got the guts to yell, just before he got out of ear-shot: "Hey Stranger!"

And hearing that, he stopped. I cried and looked at him, hoping he'd turn around and come back.

And unexpectedly, he did. He turned around and walked back towards me. I was so shocked I stopped crying. I just stood there, unable to do or say anything, while he ran. He ran back into my life.

My life was worth living again, just because he walked back.

He was near, now, but he didn't stop.
10 feet.
5 feet.
And we collapsed.

He literally threw himself onto me, I was scared, now knowing what he was going to do. My heart was pounding so heart I'm surprised I hadn't had a heart attack by then.

We both fell to the ground, which, thankfully, was soft because of the grass.

It all happened so fast, I didn't have to time to register it.

He had just pushed me to the ground! He gave me no time to breath, no time to look a second longer into those blue eyes.

As quickly as he came back and threw me on the ground, our lips collided.

I was paralized. I couldn't move. There was no way this could be possible. It was all a dream, please, somebody wake me up!

But his hand on the back of my head, his other hand around my waist, and his lips on mine, told me this was no dream. This was real life.

Fuckin' hell, I was enjoying my life!

As soon as I registered he was actually kissing me, I started kissing him back.

His tongue begged for entrance and I let him in. We kissed with so much passion, I would have never dreamt of it.

He stopped kissing me, starting to suck softly on my neck, and then attacking my lips again.

I was in heaven.
♠ ♠ ♠
NOT THE END! more chapters coming... enjoy and comment!!! please!!!!!!!!!