The Secret Website

Mike to the rescue... not.

I felt someone tapping on my shoulder, and I woke up in the dark. The lights of the city were shining as bright as the stars in the sky. A cold breeze made me shiver and I turned around to see Mike.

"Billie, what are you doing here? It's 7.30, mate!"

"WHAT!?" I yelled.

Oh great, that was a fuckin' dream! Shit, shit, SHIT!

I knew I shouldn't have trusted that "stranger", he's only confused me more. Plus, he didn't show up, I knew it, goddamit! I began walking down the hill, shivering, with Mike hurrying after me.

"What were you doing up there, anyway?"

"I... Nothing. I just wanted to relax."

Better not give it all away... I thought, but what happened? Did that really was all a dream, or did Tre really came to see me but then went away, maybe I fell asleep while looking at the sunset, and when I did, he just stood up and went away...

Oh, shit, I don't know!!


Mike kept silent till I got home.

"Well, g'night then, Mikes."

"Yeah..." he said

"Goodnight..."

I turned around and walked in. I was about to close the door, but I saw Mike was still standing there. He then ran up to me and asked.

"Billie..." He took a deep breath.

"Is something troubling you?"

He stared into my eyes. I knew what he was trying to do, he was trying to read me.

I don't know how many things he got to know already, but I couldn't let him know everything.

"Billie... Please, promise me something?"

Gosh, is his voice trembling?

"O-of course, Mike."

He took my hand in his.

"Promise me... that whatever happens... whoever you'll meet... we... we'll always be best friends...?"

I was stunned, why was he telling me those things? And what's with the hand?

"What do you mean, whoever you'll meet?"

He left my hand.

"Well... you know..." He looked down.

"Whoever you'll fall in love with..."

Shit. No way... Oh no. I don't believe it!
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback appreciated.