The Secret Website

"Stranger, nice to meet you"

Ok, let me get straight to the point.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

Yeah, Stranger, this entry's for you. I don't know who you are, where you're from, what you did to me to make me go to the park, why you didn't meet me there, but then again, you may come from the other side of the world, China, or Sweden, for all I know.

Anyway, I hope you're not who I think you are, because honestly... you got me all confused right now. Plus, I didn't want you to get to know all this in this way. On a stupid website.

Yet, I need it anyway, I guess you now know that writing down my feeling's the only way to free me from this burden. I can't tell anyone, so I just write it down.

And you happened to read it, one day.

It was good, it was like having someone who actually listened to me.

So, yeah, thanks for your comments, but... I want to know, WHO ARE YOU?

BJ


"Right, now that I got this sorted out..." I whispered to myself.

I got up and headed for the door, I wanted to take a walk in the park. That same park...

I doubt I'll ever get this really sorted out, but anyway, it's worth trying, isn't it? Not.

I turned my mp3 player on, and pressed "play". It's settled on "Random" so I never know what the next song could be.

...Shot through the heart, and you're to blame, darlin' you give love a bad name!

Yep, that's really random.

Anyway, I kept on walking till I reached the park, and start to climb up the hill, to the same bench.

But someone was already sitting there.

Oasis started singing, a voice coming from my mp3...

Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you...

Yeah, perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry, i know it's short!

Comments make my day!!!

<3