Status: New One-Shot.

Fever.

1/1.

It's hot as hell in here
Everybody wants to lose control
The music's turned up loud, the lights
We'll turn them low
,”

The music flowed through my body as the club started jumping and people began gyrating against each other at the erotic sound of Matt Tuck’s voice. The bass echoed through my veins as I began swinging my hips seductively.

Wound up like a hurricane
And my head's about to explode
Can't wait to self-destruct
Can't wait to let it go,


Every guy in the club eyed my friends and me as I shook my dirty blond hair to the grooving beat. I began to let loose as I pulled up my skin tight black dress slightly as guys began drooling and their dates started becoming jealous. Shanice, Amanda, and Giovanna huddled around me as the pre-chorus kicked in.

She hits the stage
(Woah-oh) She makes me crave
So come and get my money
(Woah-oh-oh-oh),


“Hey Dona, you’ve got someone checking you out,” Amanda smirked as she nudged her head to the side.

“And his friends are pretty cute too,” Shanice commented as she sent a wink towards a gorgeous man with shaggy black hair covering over one of his eyes.

I can feel your fever, taking over
Can you see your fever, taking over me
I can feel your fever, taking over
Got a dirty feeling, and you're the remedy,


I looked over my shoulder flirtatiously as I caught the sight of the most intense crystal blue eyes ever. I sent the mysterious man a seductive smile as he gave me a toothy grin in return. I flipped my hair back and back around to find my friends were missing.

“It seems your friends have ditched you too,” a soft voice with a cute lisp invaded my ear with a tickle.

I turned around to stare into the hypnotizing blue eyes of the mysterious man. I smirked deviously, “It seems so,” I replied softly over the music.

The man chuckled a contagious laugh, “Well, it’s okay. They’re over there with my friends, Matt, Zacky, and Brian,” he stated pointing his long elegant finger towards the opposite direction.

……..Mmm. He must be good with his fingers.

I followed his finger to indeed find my best friends situated with his friends. “It seems that they won’t be going home alone tonight,” I teased as the man laughed.

“That seems true. My friends have been eye-fucking you girls ever since you got here,” he said undressing me with his endless eyes.

I raised my eyebrow at him, “So, were you doing the same to me,” I asked licking over my glossed lips.

The man gave me a lavishing smile, “Would you be offended if I said yes,” he smirked coming closer to me.

“Yes, I would. I don’t even know your name,” I teased clicking my tongue.

The guy stuck out his hand and said, “The name is James, but my friends call me, Jimmy,”
I took his hand, “Dona,”

“Mmm, Dona, Nice to meet you,” he lifted up my hand and kissed the back of it. I swear I felt my heart skip a beat.

So, I'm looking for a spark
I've got a body to re-ignite
Don't worry you won't get burned
So don't don't put up a fight,


“So, do you want a drink?” Jimmy asked eying me up and down. I smirked and nodded, “I would love one,”

He placed a calloused hand on my small back and pushed us through the sweaty crowd and towards the bar. I sat on the stool as Jimmy called the bartender, “Hey Derek, two straight jacks,”

“Anything for you, Jimmy,”

I continued staring at the beauty of this man, but something seemed familiar. Jimmy caught my staring and smirked back at me, “Like something you see,”

“Definitely,” I licked over my lips.

Jimmy’s blue eyes darkened as Derek interrupted our sexual moment. “Two jacks,”

Jimmy paid him and picked up the drink as I did the same, “Cheers to meeting new friends,”

“New friends,”

We brought the drinks to our lips as I stared into his clear sky blue eyes. I was staring into very immoral and dirty things swirling behind those crystal jewels, but he wasn’t the only one thinking very filthy things.

We finished our drinks as we placed them down and I stared at the dance floor. I didn’t notice I was moving around in my seat.

“Do you want to dance?” he asked with his lips brushing against my neck. I turned my face as it was really close to him. “Only if you can handle it,”

“I can handle my women,”

“I’m no ordinary woman,” I winked as I got off my seat and swayed my hips seductively to the music.

Push hard to breaking point
And I'm ready to overload
No limits and no regrets
It's time to sell my soul,


I stood in the middle of the dance floor as I brought my hands up and started shaking my hips. I turned around slightly and rubbed my thighs when I felt a body being pressed against my backside.

“You shouldn’t tease people like that,” Jimmy spoke huskily against my ear as he gripped my hips.

“I thought you knew how to handle your women,” I teased pressing my backside closer to his obvious erection.

You're all I want
(Woah-oh) You're all I need
So come and take my money
(Woah-oh-oh-oh),


I bent down slightly whipping my hair as I came back up with Jimmy groaning against me. I wrapped my arm around his neck as I began singing to him.

I can feel your fever, taking over
Can you see your fever, taking over me
I can feel your fever, taking over
Got a dirty feeling, and you're the remedy
And you're the remedy,


I glanced up to see Shanice and the guy I assume, who is Zacky rushing to the back room as she stuck her thumbs up at me. I giggled and turned back towards my task. I turned around to face Jimmy and began teasing him as he placed his hands on my ass, “
Come here you naughty girl you're such a tease,


I sunk to my knees rubbing Jimmy’s thighs, “You look so beautiful down on your knees,

I stood back up and did a seductive hip roll, “Keep on those high heel shoes rip off all your clothes,

I pressed my body against him and licked his neck, “You smell so fucking good it makes me lose control!,

Losing control! (You're all I want)
Losing control! (You're all I need)
Losing control! (You're all I want)
I can't let you go!
Woah-oh-oh-oh,


And we lost control. Jimmy’s crystal blue eyes darkened as we found ourselves tangled in each other’s arms.

“Your place or mine,” he asked with our lips fusing together.

“Yours,” I moaned.

“Good!” he whipped me over his shoulder and headed out of the club.

**********
Our heated bodies pushed through Jimmy’s front door as he slammed it shut with his foot.

“God, I’m going to fuck you so hard,” he growled slipping up my dress as I moaned loudly.

“Fuck, I want you inside me, Jimmy,” I whined slightly and in one swift movement he picked me up and my legs wrapped around his slim waist.

Our mouths were swollen and fused as his calloused hand gripped my breast and he rushed towards his room. I began unbuttoning his shirt as my eyes were revealed to a Fiction tattoo. He headed towards his room, where he kicked the door open and closed it back.

He placed me on the bed with a soft bounce. Jimmy unbuttoned the rest of his shirt to reveal a much toned chest. He wasn’t too skinny nor to muscle. He was just right.

“Ugh, you’re so hot,” he mumbled climbing on top of me. “You’re not bad yourself,” I joked as he chuckled against my lips. Our mouths molded together as I felt my pussy throbbing through my boy shorts. It needed Jimmy’s attention.

“Oh Jimmy,”

He sucked on my neck as he pushed up the bottom of my dress. I bit my bottom lip as I pushed my chest into him. Jimmy’s hand found the right spot and began rubbing me through my soaking panties.

“Shit, you’re so wet, Dona,”

“Only for you, baby,” I groaned as he pushed his lips back onto mine. My hands began fiddling with his belt buckle as I tugged it off and tossed it aside. I unzipped his zipper as I pulled his jeans down his slim waist.

My feet pushed them down as Jimmy looked up surprised. “You wasted no time, huh?”

“You know it,” I smirked grabbing the back of his head and molded our lips together. Jimmy smirked against my lips as his hands gripped my breasts. I rose up slightly as Jimmy began unzipping my dress. He pulled the straps down and kissed each shoulder blade before he pulled the dress down to reveal. I wasn’t wearing a bra.

“No bra?” his voice got low and deep.

I bit my lip and rubbed over my nipples, “Like what you see?”

“You don’t need an answer,” he groaned kissing me before he kissed on top of breasts.

“Oh!” I moaned as Jimmy sucked on a pink nipple inside his hot mouth. His tongue swirled around the harden nub as I arched my back.

“Ugh fuck,” I swore as he sucked on my other nipple and began kissing down my flat stomach.

He pulled down my dress slowly as I kicked the material off the reveal my black lacy boy-shorts. Jimmy licked over his lips as he stared down me like a predator.

“I’m going to eat that sweet pussy of yours,” he stated rubbing over my thighs.
I fidgeted at that thought, “Why don’t you just have a taste,” I said pinching my nipples licking over my lips.

“I think I will,” he spoke huskily as he pulled down my underwear to reveal my wet shaved pussy.

“Such a beautiful sight,” he kissed the folds before spreading my lips and dug his tongue me.

“Oh yeah, Jimmy. Ugh, that feels so good,”

“Oh yeah, you like that?” he asked rubbing over my clit as he began licking and sucking me off.

“Holy shit, Jimmy!” I exclaimed as he dug his face closer between my thighs as I gripped the sheets beside my head.

My thighs squeezed his head as he began eating me out, “Oh fuck, JIMMY!” I screamed as I started seeing stars going off in my head. My eyes rolled back as my hips began rocking against his face.

“Ugh shit. I’m so close,”

“Come on, baby, cum for me,” Jimmy insisted as his finger took over. “Can I have a taste?”

Jimmy brought his lips towards me as we shared my taste. I rocked against his skilled fingers as I knew he was good with them.

“Oh god! Oh god! JIMMY!!!!!”

I exploded all over his fingers as I milked them as he brought them out placing one in my mouth. I licked it clean, swirling my tongue over his index finger as he took it out and licked his fingers cleans.

He flipped us over as his hands rub over my ass. Our mouths were fused together as I began kissing down his neck towards his long torso. My tongue licked down his v-line as my index fingers pulled down his boxers.

A very excited erection revealed itself to me standing at full attention. “I think someone is happy to see me,” I groaned kissing his tip.

“I think so too,” Jimmy groaned as his dick twitched.

“Ugh, I bet your dick taste amazing,” I spoke stroking his pulsating cock.

“If it tastes just like your pussy you’ll definitely love it,” he reasoned as I began fondling his ball sack.

“I’m going to have a taste,” I moaned as I flicked my tongue over the tip, before I took his whole dick into my mouth.

“Ugh Dona,” Jimmy groaned brushing my hair back as I moaned against his cock and began bobbing my head. Jimmy bit his bottom lip as I sucked on his dick. My hands fondled his balls as I slashed my tongue back and forth.

“Oh fuck, Dona,” Jimmy held my hair as I glanced up to see his closed shut swearing like a sailor. I picked up my pace as I felt Jimmy moving along with my mouth. I felt his cock hitting the back of my throat as I held his hips down and torn my lips away from his throbbing member.

“Shit, I’m so close,”

“Cum for me, baby,” I groaned rubbing over his dick as I felt it throbbing in my hand.

“Holy fucking shit, DONA!!” Jimmy exclaimed as I opened my mouth and accepted the invitation. I sucked him clean as his dick laid flat against his stomach. I kissed his stomach as I climbed over him and he flipped us over. Our limbs were tangled together as I felt him slid his dick inside me.

“Ugh, you’re so tight,” he groaned as he pulled back out and rammed back into me. I moaned loudly as he found his rhythm and began thrusting into my rough and faster.

"Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy!” I chanted as he wrapped my thighs around his narrow waist as he buried his face into my neck.

“Fuck, I love how you say my name,” he smirked biting neck as I moaned loudly. I found the strength and flipped us over as I began riding him fast and hard.

“Shit, you’re so beautiful,” he grunted gripping my breasts in his calloused hands as my hips began gyrating back and forth.

I raised my hands and held the headboard as I began bouncing up and down and Jimmy started thrusting upwards.

“Ugh, I’m so fucking close,”

“Shit, me too, me too!” Jimmy panted as sweat penetrated from our skins as he flipped us back over and began pounding inside me.

“Oh Jimmy..Oh fuck, JIMMY!!!”

“ARGH SHIT, DONA!!!!!”

Jimmy spurted inside me deeply as I tightened around him and milked his dick. We both groaned from the euphoria as he rolled off me and brought my body closer.

“Wow, that was amazing,” he said with a raspy voice.

“It was,” I spoke glancing at him and that’s when it hit me.

“OH MY GOD!”

“What?” he said sitting up.

“You’re The Rev!?” I said wide-eyed.

Jimmy’s face broke into a small smile, “What made you figure I was him,” he joked.

“Something was familiar about you,” I saidslightly feeling stupid.

“Well, I hope that doesn’t stop the fact for wanting to take you out some time,” he asked sheepishly.

“Of course not,” I kissed his lips.

“Really?”

“Yes, I would love too. I bet the girls are freaking out,” I laughed.

“True, but let’s not worry about them,” he said with a cute smirk on his face.

I raised my eyebrow, “Oh really? What should we worry about?”

“You walking in the morning,” he growled pouncing on top of me as I was left laughing all night.

I can feel your fever, taking over
Can you see your fever, taking over me
I can feel your fever, taking over
Got a dirty feeling, and you're the remedy
And you're the remedy
You are the remedy!,”
♠ ♠ ♠
For my lovely harlot, Dona, and her love for Jimmy. <3

FoREVer.