My Beloved Monster

013

Image

I directed Bam to the highway, which he took towards the city.

He stared at the road. "There might be a few paparazzi's where we're going. Do you mind?" He looked over at me briefly. "We can always change plans."

"No, it's fine. Why would there be paparazzi?" I asked trying to get out of him where he's taking me.

Bam refused to tell me what he was up to.

And with his reputation, I wasn't sure if I should be afraid or not.

He looked like he was about to answer, but smirked. "Ah, ah, ah. You just have to wait until we get there."

I huffed and leaned back in my seat.

Soon tall buildings towered over us.

Instead of stars, city lights lit up the night.

I recognized that we were on the Upper East Side, but not prepared to where Bam pulled up.

The Plaza Hotel. It was my favorite building in New York City. The architecture was amazing.

And I loved the stories from when famous people stayed, the parties during the twenties, the Black and White Ball.

The Plaza is a beautiful piece of history in this beautiful city.

"I thought that this was no longer a hotel?" I remember reading plans that the Plaza was being renovated to be transformed into condos.

"No, it's still a hotel until next year so I figured might as well check in while it's still available. So I pulled a few strings." He grinned proudly at me.

He pulled up and grabbed out bags. He gave a spare key to the valet as a bellboy politely took the bags from Bam.

Like he warned me there were a few paparazzi, but not much because of the tight security.

And you want to know what Bam did?

He stopped as we neared the door, spun me around and dipped me into an amazing kiss as the flashes went off in the background.

He smirked at me feeling accomplished and gave me one last peck before standing me up again.

"You do realize that those pictures will be on the cover on practically every tabloid?" I asked him once in side, though it was a stupid question.

He grinned at me. "What better way to capture the first moment of us officially together."

That was so corny and stupid. I loved it! I grinned back and reached up to give him a quick soft kiss.

We checked in and signed our names to the well-known guest book. Walking through these old corridors felt like going back in time.

"Are you tired yet?" Bam asked me.

I shook my head. "No, why?"

"I thought we could get a drink." He lead me in a different direction to The Persian Room.

I was in awe with how beautiful the room looked. There were only a few people scattered about drinking and talking. Bam lead me to a table for two. He ordered a beer, while I had a margarita. "So surprised?" Bam asked.

"Yes! This is the best thing that anyone could have done for me. I've always wanted to come here." I gleamed and took a sip from my drink.

"Good. I'm glad. Don't forget we have all day tomorrow too." He smiled and looked so proud of himself.

"How did you know I've wanted to come here?" I asked.

"Eh, I picked a few brains. A little sticky, but not too bad." He smirked.

I laughed a bit at his stupid joke. From staying with Bam and hearing stories from the guys, I never knew that Bam could have this romantic side to him.

I knew that Bam had his own way of showing his love, but I never imagined him doing this for someone.

Especially me. I wanted to say something, but I was afraid that I'd ruin the moment so I just kept it to myself. Instead, hours passed as we told each other humiliating stories from our childhood, our past.

Memories we missed out on since I moved away.

Memories that would have either never have happened or ones that could have happened together were I to have never left.

Bam left a tip as we got ready to head upstairs when Frank Sinatra voice sang The Way You Look Tonight.

Bam held his hand out for me to take and led me to the middle of the dance floor. He held me close as we swayed back and forth to the music.

My head rested on his shoulder enjoying this moment of pure bliss, while he sang the words softly in my ear.

We didn't say anything as we took the elevator up to the tenth floor.

He just held me with his arms wrapped securely around my waist and I leaned into him for support.

He unlocked the door and lead me into a beautiful room with a gorgeous view of central park.

I changed into and tank and sweats for pj's and brushed my teeth. When I came out, I saw Bam lying on top of the covers in a pair of shorts with his hands resting behind his head. I smiled and snuggled under the covers.

He laughed at me. "Making a nest under there?"

"Hey it's comfortable." I pouted and scrunched my nose.

He laughed at me face and climbed under the covers as well.

He leaned on his elbow and bent down and kissed me gently. I smiled into the kiss as it ended and licked my lips.

He moved some hair out of my face, "You're so beautiful."

I blushed, but didn't break our intense gaze.

I smiled to myself and looked down for a second. "You know? I don't think you're voice is so dorky now."

"Oh?" He smirked. I nodded and yawned. "What made you change your mind?"

"When you serenaded me tonight." I sighed and closed my eyes.

He laid down and pulled me closer.

I nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck and wrapped one arm around his waist. "Thank you Bam for everything today."

He smiled and kissed my head. "I'm glad you liked it Adel."

"I loved it." I whispered as I drifted to sleep.

Bam smiled down at me and couldn't think of a time that he was happier than he was at that moment. She fits perfectly in my arms Bam noticed as he drifted off as well. Bam awoke to his cell phone ringing, surprised to see me still lying in his arms.

He reached over to the end table and mumbled, "Hello?"

"So Bammi boy, when are you going to rescue me from my insanity?"

Bam laughed. "Hey Ville."

"So did she say yes?" He asked eagerly.

"Yeah." Bam couldn't help but smile.

"See and you were scared for nothing." Ville chuckled.

"I wasn't scared. I was just- I am nervous about how Ape will react."

"Don't worry so much, it doesn't suit Bam Margera. The one who does whatever the fuck he wants."

"Yeah, yeah. Go back to writing your depressing love songs. We'll be back Monday night." Bam looked down at me once more before slowly getting out of bed to take a shower.

I woke up to hear water turning off.

Bam came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He walked over the bottom of the bed and dug threw his duffle for a clean pair of clothes.

Don't think naughty thoughts. Don't think naughty thoughts. I looked at the so very interesting ceiling.

Bam grinned over at me "Morning sleeping beauty."

I looked over at him as he pulled a pair of jeans over his boxers.

Too late.

"Morning." I crawled out from under the covers and went to the shower for my turning. After brushing my hair and teeth, I drew on some eyeliner and put on my ring and necklace. I pulled my over my head and pulled on some [url=http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f36/o0Tiger--Lilly0o/Clothes/pants/8p7926g_front.jpg]jeans. I had to laugh at myself as I almost lost my balance when I put on my socks and shoes.

When I came out Bam had on a gray t-shirt and some black etnies.

"Should I even bother to ask where you are taking me?" I sighed.

"How would you know if you haven't asked yet?"

"Well Bam, where are you taking me to day?" I asked placing a hand on my hip.

"It's a surprise." He grinned at me.

I sighed and rolled my eyes grabbing my camera.

I was taking pictures of everything and we only just made it outside the hotel.

"How many pics have you taken so far?" Bam asked me as I took one of the fountain in front of the hotel.

I looked at camera and blushed, "Um 23? I want to remember everything."

"I'll say. So basically you're going to be camera crazy all day?" He laughed at me.

"Yep. You'll see. I'll show you when we go home what I do with them all." I pulled him over to in front of the fountain to take a picture of us. He pulled me into a kiss as I pressed the button.

He took the camera to see it and grinned "Not bad." I smiled and rolled my eyes, but couldn't disagree.

He led me into Central Park. We first went to the zoo first and saw swans, penguins, seals and Gus the polar bear. Bam even surprised me with a stuffed animal polar bear, while I was getting us some ice cream.

We then went on the carousel. It was one of the best ones I've ever been on.

We went to a hot dog stand and got some with mustard and sauerkraut. I was having fun, but I felt bad at the same time. "Okay, we've been doing everything for me so far. What do you want to do?"

He laced his fingers with mine. "I don't know. It really doesn't matter."

"There's nothing you want to do in this humongous city." I exclaimed and emphasized it with waving my hand around me.

"We'll go there later tonight. So what do you want to do until then?"

"Nothing really I'm content with what we've done."

"There's nothing you want to do in this humongous city." He mimicked my voice, gestures and all.

"Nope." I glared playfully.

He snapped his fingers. "Wait? I have an idea Ape told me about that you liked?"

"Oh, care to share?" I tugged on his arm.

"Of course not." He grinned. We left central park and he took me so many blocks away that I stopped counting after ten. We were in the middle of Times Square on the thin strip. Cars passed on either side and the sun was setting behind us. Bam took my camera and asked a passerby to take our picture. I was about to protest, but he shushed me. "Just trust me."

In return the guy would get an autograph and a slap in the face. He tipped me, like in front of the Plaza Hotel, and grabbed me and held me and kissed me a long time.

The guy handed the camera back, which I was very thankful for. And like Bam said, he gave the guy an autograph and slapped him in the face. I couldn't help, but laugh. He turned to me, "What?"

"Why someone would want to be slapped is beyond me."

"It's because I'm Bam Margera." He grinned at me.

"So want to tell me what this whole thing was about?" Not that I minded.

"I thought we could reenact that." He pointed to a statue up ahead. "Ape said something that you would liked it..." He rubbed the back of head.

"She was right." I gave him a quick kiss. "Thank you." We took a cab back to the hotel. "So what are we doing tonight? Or is it another surprise?"

"Of course it is. I've gotta keep up with the theme I've got going on today." He grinned. "Did you bring anything nice." I nodded my head unsurely. "Good go wear it."

He pushed me over to my suitcase. "You know if I wasn't so nice, you wouldn't be getting away with this."

"Yeah I would, now hurry." He grinned. I sighed, but cooperated. I left my jewelry on and changed.

::Bam*POV::

When she came out of the bathroom, I couldn't help, but be stunned.

The way she dresses reflected her personality. It was so innocent, yet unique because it had this small-added touch of pizazz. Just like her.

She was polite, caring, and looked out for everyone. But she would get down and dirty with the rest of them. And I noticed that Adel didn't wear much make up either. She let her natural beauty shine.

She smile over at me and twirled. "How's this?"

"Perfect." I smiled at her and pulled her in for a quick kiss. Yes, in reality, I had just asked her to be mine last night. But I had felt this way ever since she pulled the bagel out from under my hands.

I couldn't help, but laugh at the memory.

"What?" she smiled and squeezed my hand.

"Just thinking." I said lightly. My God, was she beautiful.

I lead her downstairs to The Grand Ballroom for dinner. She was so cute how she looked at everything around her. And should would make sure that she would take in every detail, even the littlest.

She told me earlier today, when she was taking a picture in the park, that sometimes it's the littlest detail that is important. And it would be a shame if it were over looked.

The conversation was never awkward between us. We always had something to say. Here randomness especially would never let the conversation die.

Afterwards, I got a bottle of Merlot. In the elevator I pushed the button for the top floor. "Aren't we on the tenth floor?" she asked.

"How observant." I laughed.

"Let me guess, it's another one of your surprises." She rolled her eyes.

"And Bingo was her name-o" I laughed.

"You're such a dork." She laughed. I loved her laugh.

When the elevator doors opened, I led her down the hallway to a flight of stairs. Which, in the end, lead us to the roof of The Plaza Hotel.

She immediately let go of my hand and ran over to the balcony. "Wow." She said amazed.

I walked up to her and I agreed. "It's beautiful up here." I popped the cork of the bottle and took a gulped. It burned a little, but still tasted good.

Adel turned around and took the bottle from me. Taking a huge gulp herself. Her nose scrunched as it tingled her throat too.

We didn't talk much, but the silent was not an awkward one. It may sound funny, but all we did was drink the bottle of Merlot and slow dance to the sound of the city below us.

After more than half the bottle was gone, and from the drinks during dinner, Adel was all in fits of giggles. She wasn't plastered, but was definitely buzzed.

"Thank you" she whispered and pulled my head slowly towards hers.

I love her kisses. And there's no waxiness left behind from lipstick. She had her arms around my neck when she fell asleep.

I held her while I quickly turned my body around and lifted Adel up to carry her on my back. I pulled the covers down with one hand, while the other helped hold her up. Let me tell you, not an easy task.

I gently laid her down on the bed. I un-strapped her sandals and slipped them off.

I figured that since her outfit was loose that I would just leave it on. And I didn't know how she'd react if I did change her.

If this weekend was this amazing. I can only imagine how the future could be. Wow, I'm really thinking about the future. I just really don't want to screw this up.

I took off my shoes and threw my jeans on top of my duffle bag. I put on my shorts from last night and climbed under the covers.

I smiled when she rolled over and curled up to me before I joined her in this sleep.