My Beloved Monster

016

Image

I plugged in my laptop and let my photos from the weekend slowly update into it's own folder amongst the hundreds of other pictures files.

I figure I'd take a shower to waste some time while the pictures downloaded and until my date with Bam came.

I rinsed off and towel dried my hair as usual. I wrapped the towel back around my body and walked across into my room.

I stood in front of the closet thinking of what I was going to wear for later since I wasn't going change yet again.

I sighed to myself and thought that I didn't really matter what I wore so in the end I wound up with something casual and slipped on some flip-flops.

When I came back into the Pirate Bar, Ville was peeking curiously at my laptop. I crept up behind him, "Find anything interesting?"

He jumped slightly in surprise. "Oh, um..I was just curious. I didn't mean to."

I couldn't help, but laugh at how he was embarrassed from being caught. "It's no problem really Ville. I barely hide anything from anyone."

"I'm still sorry." He smiled, slightly blushing.

"Thank you, but really it's no big deal. I have it so my friends can access them on the computer. Here," I turned the laptop so it would face us both. "See, we each have a section on the web page. And we each update photos and other things, like blogs, so we can keep in touch. And that way we feel better knowing everyone is okay."

"That's a lovely idea." Ville smiled.

"All my brilliance it is." I flipped my hair and posed, making us laugh. "So what do you want to see?"

"Doesn't matter," He shrugged and read the titles of the folders. He then turned to me and smirked, "Why not this weekend?"

"Sure." I pulled up the file I had just uploaded.

Ape and Novak joined us too eventually and cooed at the pictures. "Aww, you guys look like you had fun." Ape hugged me from the side.

"Yeah." I agreed and sighed dreamily.

"Aww, Adelina's in love." Ville teased in a sing-song voice. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Oh, man. Who knew Bam could be such a hopeless romantic." Novak laughed

I pinched him; "Hey!" he rubbed his arm.

"Don't make fun of him." I defended Bam, "He really made me feel special so cut it out."

"Awww..Ow girl! I got it no more making fun of your booooyfriend-ow!" I pinched him again after each smart remark.

Bam waltzed into the room with his hair-dripping wet, "Watcha guys doing?"

By the look on his face, Novak was going to tease Bam so I elbowed him and spoke up, "We're just looking at some pictures from the weekend."

A faint tint rose to Bam's cheeks, "Oh, well Adel, ready to go?"

"Sure," I slid off the stool, "Feel free to go through whatever, I don't mind." I caught up with Bam and jumped on his back. His step faltered for a second, but he grabbed my legs and continued walking. "Bam?" I asked.

"Yeah?" he turned his head slightly towards me.

"Are you embarrassed about the weekend?"

"Honestly, no. It's just I don't usually do those sort of things and in front of the guys or even Ape. . ."

"It's okay, I understand." I kissed his neck.

You're too good to me Adelina. Bam thought as he set me down next to the Audi and kissed my nose. I smiled as he even opened the door for me.

"So where are we going?" I asked once we got on the road.

"Just in town." He smiled.

"What's that smile for Bam?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing, can't I just smile." He said still smiling.

"With you? Nope." I laughed.

"Boy don't you make me feel so loved." Bam said sarcastically.

"Don't worry, Ape will still love you." I laughed and gave him a cheeky grin.

We pulled up about 15 minutes later in front of a small dinner.

It looked familiar, but I dismissed the thought when Bam took my hand and kissed it before leading me inside.

"Hi Gladis," Bam greeted the middle-aged waitress.

"Bam Margera, I haven't seen you in here in awhile. For you, I'll bring you to the best seat in the house." She lead us away from the entrance.

I gave Bam a look, and just shrugged and smiled. Gladis sat us at a booth in front next to the window. There was even a mini-jukebox at the table. "What would you two like to drink?" she asked as she handed us the menus.

"Um, Pepsi please." I ordered.

"I'll have the same Gladis." Bam said.

She quickly returned with our drinks, "So what would you guys like to order."

"You go first." Bam offered.

I glanced at the menu once more and wrinkled my nose as I mad my decision, "Um, I'll have the Belgian waffle."

She jotted it down on her note pad and turned to Bam, "And for you?"

He lazily glanced at the menu once more, "Eh, I'll just have the usual."

"So come here often?" I laughed.

"I used to, I haven't been here in awhile." He seemed like he wanted to say more, but didn't.

Instead he put a quarter in the jukebox. I snuck my hand in there to try to push a button for a song, but he swat my hand away and chose a different song.

"Hey! That's not fair!" I protested.

"Sure it is," he smirked.

"Mommy, April! Bam won't let me choose the song." I tattled. "He took my turn." And pouted, using the face.

"Bam!" Ape scolded him, "Let Adelina have her turn. You're wasting quarters now."

"Adelina, you know that face won't work anymore. Just wait patiently." My mom scolded me as well.

They ignored us continuing their conversation before we interrupted it. Bam was standing on the seat smirking and stuck his tongue out in triumph. I crossed my arms and stuck my tongue back at him.

As soon as the song was over I hurriedly pushed the button before Bam could. I laughed to myself, "I remember this place." I glared, "You would never let me choose the song first, and you still don't."

"Eh, old habits die hard." He laughed. "It's about time you remembered though."

"We used to come here after church every Sunday morning." I reminisced.

"And you would always get waffles." He added.

"You remember that?" I asked shocked.

He nodded his head. "When you were first in the kitchen that morning, I didn't recognize you, but when I looked through the scrap book, I started to remember you more." We dug in when the food arrived. "Do you every wonder what if?" Bam asked suddenly.

"What if what?" I laughed slightly and how funny that sounded.

He put his fork down, "Well like what if you and your mom never moved?"

"I used to. But then, I started thinking would you have been a professional skateboarder with your own show or would I have started ice-skating?" I sighed, "I don't know about you, but I believe in fate. Just, maybe this is how things are supposed to be."

"Maybe." He nodded his head and rubbed my leg that was lying on his lap.

Bam looked across the table to see me enjoying my waffle. He couldn't understand what he did right to deserve me. As stupid as this may sound, everything has seemed to be right since I came into his house.

But, it's not stupid, because, for Bam, it's true. And then this weekend was amazing. It was just innocent fun, but intense at the same time. Bam knew that he hadn't ever felt this way before.

Looking across the table at those innocent blue eyes and the golden hair that hung softly, she was beautiful. True, Adel wasn't the type of girl that he would normally go for, but it felt right. For once things really felt right.

I felt him staring at me. I smiled and asked, "What?"

He just smiled back and said nothing.

"No really tell me!" I pressed.

"It's nothing." He laughed, "God, you're nosey."

"So what are we doing tomorrow?" I asked giving up on why he was staring.

Bam rested his chin in his palm. "Well Ville has to leave around 3:00pm. The tour bus with the rest of the guys are coming early in the morning so they can just relax."

"Wow, it didn't seem like he was here that long."

"I know," Bam agreed. "But, they'll be back in a little over a week for a 4th of July party. And then on. . . Friday, I think, Jess, his wife and Ava, are coming to visit for the weekend."

"Sounds good. I forgot Jess got married. I remember Ape telling me about it." I leaned back in the booth full.

"You should see their daughter, she's looks like him too." Bam chuckled. "So, you ready to go?"

I rubbed my full stomach, "Yeah, let's get drunk with Ville for his last night."

He laughed and playfully hit my leg, "That's my girl." I waited by the door, while Bam went to pay the check.

"She's real sweet." Gladis nodded her head in my direction, "Don't let this one get away Bam." She warned him.

"I don't plan on it." Bam smiled over at me and said goodbye.

I smiled as Bam laced his fingers with mine even though it was a short walk to the car. He still held my hand on the drive home. I always smiled to myself when I called Bam's house home.

Bam chewed on his lip as he pulled the car in the garage. When the garage door shut, it darkened, blocking out the sunlight. He pushed me against the door.

Bam nose rubbed my cheek as his breath tickled my lips. Goosebumps formed on my arms and his fingertips gently ran over them.

Then, without warning, he crushed his lips onto mine. His hands combed through my hair as the kiss roughly intensified. His tongue slipped into my mouth and it wrestled with my own.

Still tasting like the sweet syrup from the diner.

I ran my hands through his hair as his own slide down from mine. They caressed my shoulders before softly traveling down my back, lower to the hem of my shirt.

His warm hands tenderly rubbed my stomach and back, while I still worked his hair and chewed on his bottom lip. We slowly released each others lips. He leaned his forehead on mine.

In that moment the two of them knew that they loved each other.

Though, both too afraid to admit it to the other, even more so to themselves.

So instead, they leaned into a small, yet longing kiss.

"We should go be with Ville, making his last night awesome." I whispered afraid to speak to loud.

Bam sighed and reluctantly agreed. "We'll finish this later?"

I smiled at his expression. He look hopeful for my answer, yet still with the suave Bam Margera 'cool' look.

"We'll, finish this later." I repeated.

We walked in the house through the kitchen. There, all the guys were talking and looking at my laptop. "What do you guys find so interesting with that thing?" Bam asked as we walked over to them.

"Dude, she's not as innocent as she claims to be." Novak pointed to me.

"You have some very interesting photos darling." Ville laughed in Finnish to me.

"Oh god, what did you find?" I asked worried about their answer.

"Does St. Martin or Coconut Grove ring a bell?" Ask Raab with this stupid grin.

"No wonder why you didn't care about flashing them." Novak teased.

I couldn't help, but blush and burry my head in Bam's shoulder and mumbled, "I forgot about those."

Bam laughed, "Come on, how bad can they be?"

"Oh, they're not bad at all." Dico wiggled his eyebrows.

Bam walked over with me in his arms still so I was walking backwards as he pushed forward. "Whoa." Bam laughed, "That's you."

I peeked out from his chest, before burying my head once again still embarrassed. "Yeah."

Coconut Grove is one of the beaches in St. Martin, France, where clothing is optional. Chaz picked that vacation; we all lived like on a nudist colony that week. Over in Europe most everyone is not conservative about their body and is very. . .open.

Once I got over my embarrassment from surprise, I was able to look at the pictures with them. Me I kept my bottoms on and just went topless. "It's not that bad really." I laughed, "Everyone's naked so no one cares really."

"Oh and Bam, she's quite the cluber too." Dunn added. "So we decided to go to one tonight."

"And since you lost, we get to pick your clothes." Dico and Rake smiled.

"Lost what?" Bam asked.

"The thing at the beach where I flashed them." I grumbled. "And did win!"

"Did not!" Rake argued.

Dico rolled his eyes and dragged me away from Bam over to my room with Rake following.
I grabbed to wall to stop them. "Hey! Wait a minute! What about Novak! He lost too!"

"You really think we care what he's going to wear?" Rake laughed.

"Hey! You should go concentrate on Colleen." I stuck my tongue out. He pretended he was going to bite it so I yelped and kept my tongue in. He pried my fingers off and they continued to my room. I grabbed onto the doorway, "You know what, I just remembered that I didn't pack anything for clubbing. Oops oh well."

"You forget dearie that we unpacked you clothes. We know what's in there." Dico cackled like a witch.

"So what do you think of her now?" Dunn laughed.

"Damn, I think she hotter!" Novak answered instead.

Bam slapped the back of his head, "Hey, she's mine."

"Aww, Bammi getting all possessive." Ville cooed.

"Try getting laid after I'm gonna kill your face."

Novak squished Bam's cheeks, "Aww you guys even defend each other." Bam licked Novak's hand, making him let go immediately.

Rake cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. When that didn't work he shouted, "Yo fucktards she's ready!"

"Dudes, I present you with the stuff Adel tried hiding from us." Dico stepped aside.

No one appeared.

"Come on Adel." Rake begged, "You don't look bad."

"I feel like a slut." I whispered. I usually never felt self-conscious before, I mean look at those pictures. But, for some reason I did right now. It's not that I looked bad; I hoped I didn't anyway.

"It's a club, that's how you're supposed to feel." Dico said and pushed me into the kitchen.

I caught myself before I could fall and stood up. "Uh hi." I blushed under their shocked faces and adjusted my shirt and skirt.

"Noice." Raab nodded his head.

"She even has pirate boots on." Dunn laughed.

I walked with Bam's arm around my waste as we all walked to the garage. "So, what do you think?"

Bam kissed my temple, "I think you should lose bets more often."

We piled into one car and drove to the nearest club that actually played good music. I got conned into being the designated driver and drinking when we got home so I lived off of Shirley Temples the whole night.

I sat in between Ville and Bam with the rest of the guys in a big booth as we talked and laughed about stupid stuff. Bam and the guys managed to pull me into the crowd more than once.

I slammed my empty beer bottle on the counter, being able to drink since we were back home. "Do you know how hard it was to get you to squish into one car with you guys being more than on your way to being drunk?"

"Like you are now?" Ville laughed.

"Yup!" My lips popped making me giggle. "Hey! That's sounds neat!" So I made the popping sound again sending me into another fit of giggles. Dico and Raab started making the noises with me. I got up and swung an arm around Ville's shoulder. "Ville, my good man."

"Adelina, my good woman." Ville laughed.

"Why are you leaving me with them?" I pouted and pointed to the guys. At the moment they were trying to get Rake to balance a beer bottle on his nose.

"Oh Adelina, you'll be too busy fucking Bammi over there to notice me gone." He grinned at my shocked face. "Besides we're coming back soon."

"Well for that," I poked his nose. "I'm not going to miss you as much."

I went into my room and got a bottle of champagne from my box in the closet. I ran back into the Pirate Bar with it. When I popped the quark, champagne went all over me.

Being in the state I was, I ignored my now soaked shirt and took a gulp from the bottle. Bam walked over to me and laughed and the sight of me. "You're all wet."

"Eh." I shrugged.

He took the bottle from my lips, replacing them with his own. When he pulled away, he smirked, "You taste good."