My Beloved Monster

019

Image

I silently giggled looking around me. There, in a half circle on the couch, which had been pulled out, at Kelly's home was she, Ape, and I watching chic flicks and pigging out on junk food.

"So how are things with you and Bam?" Kelly asked me.

I looked over at Ape, who put her hands up in defense. "Don't mind me. I already know what I see. You really think I give much thought to what you'll say?"

"Well, to tell you the truth, I've never been happier." They laughed at me as I sighed dreamily to complete the picture. "But lately, I don't know. I've just been frustrated at him. I couldn't wait until I saw the look of jealousy about the doctor guy."

Kelly burst laughing. Ape and I looked at each other, not understanding what was so funny. "Did you have too much sugar or something honey?" Ape asked carefully.

"Something more than likely." I mumbled staring at her confused. Even Ava was looking at her mom weird.

"Okay, for one thing, I am not crazy. And, for another when's the last time you've had sex?"

"What does my sex life have anything to due with this?" I stumbled my words out.

"Everything?" Kelly threw her arms up, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Good night ladies." Ape stood up and gathered her purse. "I think this is my cue to go."

"You sure you don't want to hear all about your sons' sex life?" Kelly laughed. "You should be proud."

I laughed at Ape's blank face. She rolled her eyes, "I'm proud enough that it got me a granddaughter so far, but not enough to know the details." She gave Kelly and I a kiss goodnight and showed herself out.

"So?" She pestered me.

"Doesn't Ava need to be put to bed?" I asked blushing, and desperately trying to put off the subject.

"Fine, but after I'll find out everything just so you know." She pointed her finger at me and disappeared down the hall with Ava. I was watching the ending of the Princess Bride, when Kelly came back with two tubs of Ben and Jerry's. She handed me one and settled down on the cushion next to me. "So we've watched movies and have ice cream. Now, it's time for you to spill your guts to me."

"I suppose. . ." I smiled teasingly and ate a spoonful. "So what do you want to know?"

"Well, you could answer my earlier question to see that I am not as crazy as you think." She smirked.

"Well casual sex or relationship sex?" I asked.

"Both." She grinned and began eating her own pint.

"Well relationship wise was about four years ago now. And casual, with the same guy, maybe a year, probably longer." I said thinking out loud.

"Wait with the same guy?" She asked confused.

"Well yeah, okay let me explain this better. Wolf was my first boyfriend, which was hard to have with ice-skating. We went out for three years, but it became less passionate and more of friends kind of relationship over the time. So we dated other people. Well I tried to anyway; it was hard with traveling and training so many hours of the day. So, the guys usually gave up after a month or so."

"And you two would just casually have sex?" She asked really getting interested.

I laughed at her nosiness. "Over the years later, yeah."

"So he's the only guy you've been with, that intimately of course." I nodded my head. Her eyes widened at some realization. "Wait, so you and Bam have never. . ."

"Never." I repeated answering her simply, which made her laugh harder than before.

"Oh my god, this just makes it better." She calmed down a bit. "Oh honey, you're not frustrated at Bam, you're sexually frustrated."

The spoon hung in my mouth. "What?"

"You have the hots for Bam," she sang. "You think he's gorgeous, you want to kiss him... You want to hug him... You want to love him... You want to hug him... You want to smooch him... You want to-"

I threw a pillow to spare me any more torture. "I get it, oh God do I get it."

She laughed, "Well at least you admit it. So tell me about this side of Bam Margera that nobody has seen before."

I blushed, but told her about the weekend to New York. How he looked out for me when we visited my family and the trip to Jones Beach. Then, the date at the diner and even about our conversation this morning. And just how he's treated me since I came here.

"Wow, I'm jealous." Kelly ginned. "Jeeze, you must be special for Bam to do all that. It's just so. . .so unlike him."

"Which, is kind of what worries me. I mean he acts so different around me than around the guys or the videos they show me." I sighed and fiddled with the corner of a pillow.

"Is that such a bad thing?" she asked me.

"No, but I also don't want to be known as The bitch that tamed Bam Margera, the guy who used to do what ever the fuck he wants. I can just see it now. If I thought the way I was harassed in tabloids before, I can only imagine now." I held up my hands pretending to read the headline.

"Don't be so dramatic Adel." Kelly rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious; this has been bothering me lately." I sighed and ate another spoonful of Cherry Garcia, "Dico and Raab were no help, but Novak said that I should just talk to Bam."

"Well, I never thought that I'd say this, and for his information I never did, but Novak's right. And really, you're not taming Bam. He's just settling into his own thing. I mean Bam's never going to give up pranking, but toning it down a bit isn't so bad either."

I sighed, "You're right I guess; I'm just making it out worse than it is."

She laughed putting away the ice cream and spoons, "Of course I'm right."

"This was nice I forget what its like hanging out with girls." I yawned.

"What about back home? Don't you have girl nights like tonight?" She asked getting under the covers as well.

"Back home? No, the only girls I know are the ones I skate with or the older ladies in my neighborhood. And in my family there's no one in my age group really."

"That must get lonely. . ." Kelly yawned too.

"I never really noticed it before I must be immune to testosterone." I joke, but really, thinking it over, what she said is true. I've never had the time to think about it, but it does get lonely being the only girl.

"Especially if you can tolerate the CKY group." She teased.

"Especially." I laughed.

The next morning I woke up screaming not expecting blue eyes staring at me so close. Bam yelled in shock and fell of the bed.

Kelley threw a pillow at us tell us to shut up. And, Jess was laughing hysterically until Kelly grabbed my pillow from under me and hit him square in the face.

Ava started crying so Jess went to go get her and feed her breakfast. Kelly yawned and stretched. "What are you guys doing here so early?"

"Early?" Bam snorted. "It's almost 12."

"Really?" I yawned; the stupid things are contagious.

"Yup and you and I are going to get your cast." Bam pointed to me.

"But our girls' hang out isn't over." Kelly said and we pouted.

"Aww well you guys are just going to have to watch those gushy movies and talk about fashion some other time." Bam rolled his eyes.

"Actually we only got to Adel's sex life." Kelly giggled as I went to lunge at her.

"Hey, no killing the wifey. I still need her!" Jess yelled while putting Ava in her highchair.

"Oh Bam!" Kelly squealed as she ran behind the chair trying to get away from me. "Adel wants you!"

"Of course she does." He answered confidently and laughed as Kelly dodged behind him.

I went to go get her, but Bam lifted me from around my waist and grabbed my bag of stuff. "Hey!" I pouted.

"Come on, we've got to get your cast." Bam heaved me over his shoulder.

"Bye Adel." Kelly grinned and stuck her tongue out.

"See ya Kelly, oh and I will get you!" I shouted as fast as I could before the door shut.

Bam carried me to the car. "I could walk you know?"

"Yeah and risk you running off." He laughed.

"I would not run off," I crossed my arms. "And before we go to get my cast, I need to shower. Oh and I want to go swimming."

"Sure thing." He smiled and kissed me.

"Wait just like that, I get my way?" I tilted my head confused. "That's way too easy."

"Why, was Kelly saying bad things about me?" He smirked.

"No, not really." I teased. "Although . . .nope nothing."

He pulled up to his house and grabbed my hand as we walked around back, "So, you have an interesting sex life?"

"No!" I blushed. "She was just making fun of this revelation she had."

"Oh?" Bam smirked, "About what?"

"None of your business." I smiled sweetly and pushed him into the pool.

He had a surprised look on his face when he surfaced. "I thought you were the one who wanted to go swimming."

"I changed my mind." I giggled at his wet mop of hair. "And didn't you know this thing isn't supposed to get wet?"

He got out of the pool and slowly stalked over to me. "Yeah, but you are getting a new one so it doesn't matter. See, I know how your mind works."

I smiled at the thought of him knowing me so well. Totally forgetting that he was coming after me.

He grabbed me once again from around the waist and ran with me into the pool. "See, doesn't matter."

I floated on my back with my eyes closed, "This is going to suck, not being able to swim and do a bunch of stuff."

"We'll get through it." He said standing over me. "Besides it's only fractured so it will be on no more than a few weeks. And it's your left hand and you're a righty."

I opened my eyes to see he beautiful blue ones. I smiled at how he was trying to make the situation lighter, and make me fell better. Maybe Kelly's right cause I'm feeling way too mushy gushy right now.

"What are you staring at?" Bam smirked.

I stood up grinning still and noticing that he was only couple of inches taller, which was nice not being so short. He was still smirking like was expecting something. "What is the saying, oh, are you waiting for a bus Bam?"

"Yup and you know what? I see it coming." He lent down and kissed me. I wrapped my left arm carefully on his back, as to not knock him in the head with the cast, and grabbed his head with my good arm, helping him deepen the kiss.

I always got lost when he kissed me. It was the best feeling in the world. Almost like a head rush, so dizzy and fast, but this good weird feeling that makes you laugh.

"Son of- " Bam quickly pulled away to see a foam football floating by.

"When you two rabbits stop going at it, Adel needs to leave soon." Novak laughed and dodged the ball Bam threw back at him.

"Come on." I laughed and pulled Bam up towards the stairs.

I stepped into the shower, savoring the time when I don't have to worry about getting the cast wet or wearing a stupid cover.

I wiped the soap out of my eyes and peeked out of the curtain when I heard the door open. I saw Bam stripped down to his boxers with a smug look on his face.

"Who invited you? Because I certainly didn't." I smirked.

He shimmed out of his boxers and walked over to wear I was holding the curtain closed. "The invitation was lost."

"Sorry, an invitation is needed to gain entry." I teased.

Bam placed his hand on mine and pulled back the curtain. "Well, I'll just have to crash this party. And since when do I listen to the rules?"

I had no choice, not that I minded, but to step back under the water as he made his way in. I smiled as he stared at me and closed my eyes washing the shampoo out of my hair

I gasped slightly as his hands caressed my body.

"This isn't a fun party." Bam pouted, not getting the special attention he thought he would by coming into the shower.

"It's not supposed to be. It's one of the stiff tea parties where old ladies discuss the latest gossip." I laughed trying to ignore the trembling feelings he was causing.

"Well then it's a good thing I came along." He stood under the water with me and grabbed my hips while kissing my neck. "You're so beautiful."

I blushed and just let him run his hands through my hair. "We do have an appointment to make you know." I tried to open my eyes, proving very hard to do so though.

"Always ruining my fun." Bam laughed and kissed me quickly on my lips. He laughed when getting a squeal out of me from surprisingly grabbing my ass.

I laughed squirming out of his grasp and chucked the soap at him. "We're in a shower for a reason you know? And funny thing, you're supposed to get clean from one of these things and not dirty."

"Clean huh?" Bam grabbed me.

He took the soap and rubbed it against my back all the while staring into my eyes. I grabbed the shampoo and massaged my fingers threw his hair. We both stepped back under the water and let it rinse the soap off, just enjoying the intimacy of it all.

We switched items. He lathered my hair with conditioner, while I got to have fun with the soap, feeling each muscle flex as my hands glided over them. I smirked as he let out a moan, knowing I caused it.

He opened his eyes in surprise of his own voice. I laughed and reached up to kiss him, while turning the hot water off.

I jumped out of the shower fast avoiding the cold water and wrapped a towel around me. I fell to the floor laughing when I heard Bam scream like a girl, before hearing the water quickly turn off.

I was laughing so hard my sides hurt. The shower curtain was shoved open. Out came a sputtering Bam, "That was so not nice."

I quickly got to my feet and ran out of the bathroom laughing. "Um hi guys."

There sat Novak, Dico and Raab.

"Hel-lo Adelina." Raab chuckled.

I flipped off Dico and Novak who let out wolf calls and whistles.

"Adel get back here!" I heard Bam yell from the bathroom.

"Um. . .I gotta go." I laughed and ran into my room. Before I could lock the door Bam slipped threw.

"Hi." I said sheepishly.

"That wasn't nice." He repeated towering over me.

"We do have somewhere to be." I reminded him trying to suppress my laughter. I shoved him out the door this time locking it.

I laughed hearing the guys' give Bam the wolf calls and hooting. And saying things like, "Whoohoo Bam!" and "The rabbits were at it again."

I shook my head and smirked at the clothes I picked out. I shimmied into some board shorts and slipped the brown shirt over my head, as well as shoving on some sneakers.

I went into the kitchen once again, but to see Bam fully clothed now. He looked me over with a smug expression. "Just because I'm wearing your name, doesn't mean you own me." I poked his chest as his arms found their way around my waist.

"Oh, I think other wise." He chuckled and kissed my lips.

We pulled up to the hospital once again.

"You know I'm not really fond of these places." I looked up at the towering building.

"I know, " Bam laughed. "Novak told me that you were ready to fix your arm yourself."

"Well, really, how hard could it be. You just put on a brace and no strenuous activities. " I mocked the doctor's orders. "And a brace is the same thing as a cast."

Bam laughed harder, "Man, did you have it really planned out."

"Gotta be ready for anything." I gave a cheeky smile.

We rode the elevator up to the second floor. Bam explained earlier in the car, that we came here instead of an individual office because of some insurance rule.

I signed in and luckily didn't have to fill out any more paperwork since it was already in the system; that's one plus I guess.

I took a seat next to Bam and just rested in his arms while he flipped threw a magazine. The nurse called my name and brought us to another stuffy room.

Bam sat in the large chair and pulled me onto his lap. "So what color are you going to choose?"

"Hot pink or the lime green one. I've already had purple so I want something different."

"And why did you already have a purple cast?" He asked curiously.

"Roller blading at midnight in a basement." I chuckled remembering that.

"Were you drunk?" He teased.

I bit my lip, "Actually I was 100% sober."

He cracked up while the door opened to a familiar face. "Hello, I'm Dr. Bailey and I'll-" He lifted his head from the file. "Oh Adelina, hi."

"Um hallo. I thought you worked in the emergency room?" I asked confused. I felt Bam's grip tighten showing his uneasiness about this.

"Well I'm a physicians assistant so they stick me all over in the hospital." I nodded at his explanation. He noticed Bam and held out his hand to shake.

Bam seized this opportunity and gripped his hand firmly showing territory. "Bam Margera."

"Oh, I know who you are. You have quite a reputation here." Dr. Bailey smiled and turned to me. "So what color will it be today?"

"Um hot pink." I looked up at Bam and he smiled in approval. He stood still holding me and put me in the chair.

He gave me a simple kiss before leaning on the wall watching Dr. Bailey's every move from taking off the temporary cast to putting on the pink one.

When we got back in the car I laughed a little. "I'm surprised you didn't squeeze his hand off when we left."

"Well, he shouldn't have been flirting with you still. I mean I was standing right there." Bam exclaimed.

"Did Bam feel a little insecure?" I joked. He mumbled something so I leaned over and grabbed him into a kiss to reassure him. He had that goody smile on his face when I sat back in my seat. "We have to go get a marker so you can be the first to sign this thing." I suggested.

"Already got you covered." He reached into the glove compartment and grabbed a black sharpy. Bam took my arm and scribbled something before kissing me passionately and whispered, "Never forget."

I looked down at the cast to see what he wrote and smiled to myself as I watched him drive home.

~PROPERTY OF BAM~