My Beloved Monster

021

Image

Bam crept to the edge of the bed and smirked at the sock covered feet sticking out from under the covers.

He figured that since I'd been practicing everyday hed wake me up nicely by massaging my feet. The foot flinched when Bam picked it up, but fell limp when he began to work his magical fingers.

"Mmm." A voice that definitely was not Adel's, moaned from underneath the covers.

Bam immediately dropped the foot totally grossed out.

Who the hell was he touching?

Looking at the bed, Bruno was lying at the end near him, so that meant Adel was definitely in the room.

So who the fuck was the other lump Bam just noticed?

Bam quietly went to the head of the bed and pulled down the covers. His eyes instantly met a pair of bright blue ones similar to his own.

The pair started screaming and Bam landed on the floor in surprise.

"What the hell is going on?" I shot up from the yelling in the room. I rubbed my eyes I was exhausted.

It was Sunday morning at god knows what time. April came over yesterday after work and we talked about my mom and just everything 'til into this morning actually.

"Ape?" Bam asked utterly confused. "What? When?"

Ape held a hand to her chest catching her breath. She wiped her forehead and brushed the hair out of her eyes. "I came over last night Bam. Why on Earth did you have to wake me up like that!?"

"You? I certainly didn't expect to see you here. I came to wake up Adel." Bam said from his position still on the floor.

I groaned and flopped on the bed. "It's too early."

"Heh, this coming from the crazy lady that usually wakes up at stupid hours of the day." Bam huffed.

"Yeah, well it's your fault I'm becoming lazy." I mumbled and curled under the covers.

"Sweetie as much fun as we had last night, I'm still tired." Ape said brushing my hair out of my face.

I looked up at her and pouted with puppy dog eyes, "You're leaving me?"

"Don't give me that face. I'll take Bruno with me now so when the people start coming. Besides I'm going to get Phil to finish that foot massage that Bam started." She smiled and kissed my head.

She grabbed Bam's chin and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Don't let this party too out of control Bam. I mean it! And don't, I repeat do not blow anything up with fireworks."

"Yeah, yeah." Bam sniggered.

"Yeah, yeah. I really mean it." Ape kissed his cheek once more before grabbing Bruno and leaving.

I burst out laughing when she was gone. "What?" Bam asked finally getting off the floor.

"You gave your mom a nice foot massage?" I giggled trying not to laugh to hard, which only made it worse making me snort.

"Don't remind me." He wiped his cheek where Ape had kissed it. Bam looked over at me with a raised eyebrow. "Did you just snort?"

I covered my nose with my hands and shook my head. He crawled over to me on the bed. "Yes you did. You just snorted." He laughed and imitated me.

I slapped him and pouted. "Don't make fun of me. At least I didnt give my mom a good rub down."

"Oh that's it. You're getting it now." He tackled me and started tickling my sides.

"Stop!" I screeched trying to get air.

"Never! You just made fun of me. You think I'm going to let you off easy?" Bam grinned and tickled my sides harder.

"Hey!" I gasped in between laughter. "You. . .made fun. . .of. . .me. . .too!!"

My sides hurt from laughing. I squirmed out from under him and yelped when I hit the floor.

Bam grabbed the edge of the bed and peeked over. "You okay?" I moaned and groaned in pain clutching my side. "What happened to you this time?" Bam sighed jokingly rolling his eyes.

"I fell on my cast and hurt myself." He rolled his eyes once more at my chronic clumsiness. I forgot about the pain and grinned. "Hah now you cant get me."

"Wanna bet?" Bam smiled widely.

I scrambled off the floor and ran straight for the pirate bar. Except, not really thinking this thing through, everyone was in there drinking their morning coffee.

I simultaneously ran into Ville, Burton, Mige, and Novak who all happened to be drinking that hot coffee, and it spilled all over them. My whore and the three Finnish men were doing the antsy dance surprised by the hot liquid all over them.

Bam saw the whole scene and was on the counter laughing hysterically along with Linde and Gas.

I laughed nervously and quickly stepped behind Bam for protection if they decided to come after me. "Oh man, I couldnt have done that better even if I tried." Bam reached back and grabbed my arms wrapping them around him still laughing.

The four men glared at him and then looked at me who was peeking out from behind. They looked like they were going to advance on me so out of nervousness I shouted, "BAM GAVE APE A RUB DOWN!"

They forgot about the hot coffee all over them and gave bam a weird look before breaking out into their own hysterical laughter.

Bam grabbed my wrists when I tried to make a run for it. "Um, you can let go of me now?"

"Um, no." He said blankly.

"Yo man, Ape's cool and all, but uh that's just wrong." Novak laughed and attempted to drink his coffee again after he looked to make sure I wasn't near him.

"No, no, no. It was nothing like that! I thought it was Adel." Bam defended himself.

"No worries Bammi, you're just proving Freud's theory of the son wanting to fuck his mother. Not something I would do, but as the saying goes, whatever floats you boat." Ville said trying not to laugh harder.

"Soon he'll be gouging his eyes out like Oedipus." Mige laughed adding to Ville's theory.

Bam looked over his shoulder at me, but I snorted again so his serious face fell and he started making fun of my snort with the other guys.

I backed up from bam and covered my nose, while they imitated it. Burton wrapped an arm around my shoulders, "Well Adelina, I think your snort is cute."

"Thank you." I smiled to him and stuck my tongue out at Bam.

"And besides Bam gives his mom a rub down!" Gas came up on other side and held his stomach as we broke out into laughter once again.

Bam looked straight at me, "So you think that is funny." I nodded my head. "Is that so?" Bam ran up and tackled me out of Burton and Gas' grasps. He threw me over his shoulder and headed out back.

I saw the pool come into view and panicked. I gripped his shirt and tried to wrap my legs around him for dear life so I wouldnt end up in the pool. "Bam!" I screamed to get him to listen to me. "The cast you idiot! It's not supposed to get wet!"

"Damn it." Realization finally hit him and he put me down. "What good are you for then?"

I crossed my arms. "Well, not getting wet yet that's for sure."

"I guess so." Bam sighed and pouted.

"Hey this is all Jess' fault so go throw him in the pool." I smiled reminding him.

"True." Bam smirked thinking of when his brother would be here later.

"But at least Jess doesn't give Ape a rube down." Novak laughed and pushed Bam in the pool.

Everyone laughed as Bam's hair was all over and he just looked like a mess. I hid my face in Novak's shoulder so Bam wouldn't see me laughing as much.

Yet, I quickly moved out of the way when Bam leaped over the side and came after Novak. "Oh yeah, Adel you're in charge of getting all the decorations up." Bam called over his shoulder.

I turned to the boys of HIM, "And, exactly what job do you guys have to do?"

"Just sit around and look pretty my dear." Ville grinned and took a sip of his own new cup of coffee.

"That and help drink up his beer." Linde laughed and swung an arm around Gas.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Nah, not really." Mige joined us. "I'm sure we'll do. . .something."

I laughed, "I'm sure you all will."

I went inside to find Bam with a satisfied grin on his face and in dry clothes. "What did you do?"

"Nothing too bad or out of the ordinary." Bam was still grinning and pulled me onto his lap.

"Well nothings on fire so I guess you couldn't have caused that much harm." I laughed and gave him a kiss. "So what's the theme that you're going to help decorate with me?"

"A Lou-out type of thing so Ape picked out the Hawaiian flowers and tiki shit." He shrugged.

"So how do you through these parties exactly?" I asked not having been to one before.

"I make a few phone calls, get the guys to leave work and hand out tons flyers, and people show up. Nothing to it." He laced his fingers and looked at our hands.

"So where's the stuff we're hanging up?" I started looking at our hands as well. His were calloused, but they were still smooth like leather.

"Those boxes over there." He pointed to the corner of the living room.

I tugged on his hand, "Well, let's start then."

"Since when did I say that I was going to help you?" He stayed sitting on the couch when I stood up.

"Just a moment ago." I grinned.

He sighed and got off the couch, "Fine, but you owe me."

"Fine." I said simply and pulled him over to the boxes.

He sliced them open and I started to untangle the string of flowers.

Novak came over and I hung a flowered necklace around his neck and jokingly kissed his cheeks like they would when you first get off the plane. I laughed as he twirled around like a fairy.

"Dude I just had the best idea ever!" Novak swung an arm around my waist. "Adel should greet everyone like that."

"Oh yeah, I really want my girlfriend kissing everyone in Westchester. Great idea Novak." Bam said sarcastically pulling me away from him.

"I still think it is." Novak shrugged.

"Uh how 'bout no. I'm not sharing her. The only one Adel's going to be kissing is moi. Bam pulled me closer to him protectively.

Novak looked at me for my opinion. I put my hands up and smiled looking up towards Bam, "Nah, I kind of like Bams idea better."

"Ugh, couples these days." Novak teased Bam and me.

Around 7:30pm, guest started arriving. I was still in my room getting ready.

I slipped on my shoes and gave myself a once over. April picked out my dress at Bam's request, which wasn't so bad. I threw my hair sloppily up in the clip so strands were falling out all over. I sat on the bed and slipped on my sandals, tieing the laces around my ankles.

I slipped out of my room and locked the door like Bam told me to. I went to the guy Bam had working at the pirate bar for the night and asked for a Jones soda just so I don't start off with the alcohol right away.

I stiffened slightly when a pair of hands rested on my thighs trailing up under my dress. "Hey there sexy, I've been looking for you." Bam breathed into my ear. "Worried I was someone else?"

"Yes," I replied honestly, my body relaxed turning around to face him.

"Here come on," He dragged me, leaving my soda behind, through the crowd to the boxes by the door and loaded me up on the flowers.

I laughed seeing how they were up both my arms and a few around my neck. "Have enough on me yet?"

"One more," Bam placed one over my head and pulled me close, kissing me like there was no tomorrow.

I pulled back smiling, he just looked so damn sexy with the shadows shading his face. "So," I bit my lip playfully. "What was that for?"

Bam swallowed before he answered, but then smirked. "Do I hear complaining?"

"Nope," I smirked back. "Just wondering if it was for the same reason Kelly and I came up with."

"Oh? And what would that be?" He asked fully interested. Bam kept trying to pry out of Kelly and I our conversations at our girls' night.

"I guess you'll just have to find out later." I knew that everyone else was outside near the fire pit so I dragged Bam this time towards them. He pouted at first at my answer, but finally gave up for now and followed me.

Burton held out a beer for me when we reached them. I sighed and accepted it. I really wanted my soda, but I guess it really didn't matter now. I looked around and noticed it was only me, Bam, Dico, and the guys from HIM. "Hey, where's everyone else?"

"Either trying to get girls or with their girl." Bam laughed taking a gulp from my bottle.

"So when are the fire works going to start?" I asked.

"We can now, you want us to?" Bam asked me handing back my drink.

"Yeah!" I squealed excited. They all laughed at me. "What? I like fireworks."

"I think you just want to see us being blown up darling." Ville grinned at me.

"That and see the true Bam come out." Mige smiled as well.

"What see him destroy shit and then get in trouble for it?" Linde added his two cents.

"Yeah well, just for that I'll make sure I am for you." Bam defended himself, while laughing at their jokes.

"Hey, I don't care who gets blown up, I just want to see fireworks." I pouted at Bam.

"Dont pout at me." He smirked and lent down and gave me a kiss. "But, don't worry I'm going to light the sky." With innocent faces Gas and Burton made whipping sounds at Bam. "Eh, fuck off. Youd do the same." Bam laughed and raising my hand twirled me around. "I mean, damn, look at those legs."

"Thanks, nice to know what I'm worth to you." I said sarcastically.

"Hey, can't blame me for being honest." He smiled and kissed me.

"Hey Adel tell your bitch to stop talking and light the sky like he's promised you." Mige nudged Bam.

Ville snorted a laugh, while drinking his beer at Bam's poetic remark. "See!" I pointed to Ville. "He snorts too!"

"Yeah, but it's funnier when you do it darling." Ville stuck his tongue out at me.

Bam called the guys on their cell phones to get them out here.

"Kelly, Colleen hallo!" I called over to them and we kissed both cheeks, a custom of mine that they picked up.

"Adel, this is Angie, Dunn's girlfriend. Angie Adel." Kelly introduced us.

"Hi, Ive heard a lot of interesting things about you." She shook my hand.

I laughed slightly nervously. "Heh, funny Kelly said the same thing when I met her."

"Don't worry, nothing too embarrassing. Besides it can never be anything worse than what those guys do." Angie reassured me.

We all gathered on the grass while the CKY group went to let their pyro side come out.

Once the first set went off, most of the party from inside the house came out to watch the display.

HIM stayed silent watching the fireworks and ease dropping on us girls' conversation.

"Okay, I want to know what interesting dirt everyone has on me." I asked them.

"Well, I was told about the weekend at Jones Beach when you flashed the guys in order to win the game they made up." Kelly spilled first.

I laughed, "And Novak and I still managed to lose."

"Oh, and we were all showed the pictures from your laptop. Some were cute and then the ones from the clubs and Octoberfest were funny." Colleen laughed.

"Okay, in my defense I was really drunk." I chewed my lip. I blushed when they brought up my rendez-vous' in France, especially since the guys perked up at it.

Kelly hugged me from the side and grinned, "Okay, we've embarrassed you enough, let's do another favorite topic."

"Oh, just leave me alone about it." I laughed and slapped her arm.

"What I want to know is what is it like to date 'the Bam Margera'?" Angie asked laughing, but seriously wanted to know.

I looked over at the guys who were still lighting the fireworks. They had enough to go on for two hours and then some.

And currently, Bam just teamed up with Raab and pants Rake, while Jess was being thrown off of Ryan's back.

"Well? Everything is unexpected, but I love that. I've been made into such a routine; it's nice to do the opposite so I'm really happy. And he actually has an ass you can grab."

The girls laughed and agreed. And then they asked if we were serious.

Were we?

We've almost have been going out for two months, shouldn't I be able to tell? "I don't know?" I sighed and picked at the grass. "I'm afraid to say anything really."

"Why?" Angie asked.

"This going to sound ridiculous, but," I looked up from the grass over to Bam. "I'm afraid it'll end."

"Aww." The girls cooed to me and gave me a group hug. I laughed and hugged them back.

"Aw, group hug." Bam mocked us. I stuck my tongue out at him. But he just pulled me up and sat me aside next to him.

"Hey! You cant just steal her away from us." Colleen protested.

"Yes I can! And I just did. Besides you probably will want to go save your boyfriend from being burned on the ass again." Bam laughed.

She sighed and heaved herself off the grass, following Bam's advice.

"Hey! I like battle scars, but he's got enough." She shouted hitting them upside their heads. I could hear the guys start making fun of Rake saying how he needs a girl to defend himself.

Bam and I laid down, watching whatever fireworks the guys were finishing off. The music from inside the house was buzzing in the background.

"So, you really like them?" He asked seeing my fixation on the pyro display.

"Hmm?" I came out of my daze. "Oh, the fireworks. Yeah, they look really pretty and make that cool explosion sound."

He laughed and shook his head at my answer. "Hey, stay with the guys a bit. I have to go make another appearance and mingle in there since its my party and all." He sighed.

"Well, don't sound so distressed." I laughed and poked his side.

He gave me a quick kiss, "Yeah, well I'll be back in a little while."

I went and sat back with Kelly and Angie. "So Ava's staying with grandma tonight?"

"Yeah, it's nice to get out once in a while." Kelly and Angie than scooted closer to me. "So you two were getting cozy."

I blushed, "You guys make me feel like I am in university again."

In a couple of hours the guys were out of fireworks and in a few more the party died out, even the girls left. I sighed leaning in Burton's lap around the fire pit.

"Let's play duzzy fuck." Dico said coming over with two crates of beer.

We groaned, but complied any way. So, I figured how hard could it be to play since my English has improved so much from when I first came.

Yeah, I was so wrong.

And the guys kept saying, "does it?" so I'd have to go again.

"This is the best game ever!" Linde laughed.

"Yeah that's because I'm the one losing." I began to chug down another beer bottle. Yeah, they also decided that if you lost the amount would be half a bottle and I've got a collection of empty ones next to me.

"Duzzy fuck." Linde began again.

"Fucky duzz."

"Duzzy fuck."

"Fuzzy duck." I said when it came to me. I slapped my forehead when I messed up again! "Oh, duck! I messed up again."

They laughed harder when I couldn't even say fuck anymore, I was so out of it.

"Hey, where all out!" Gas laughed. "Dico call up Bam to bring out more."

Dico dial him up and a few minutes later Bam came out with another crate. "eJust hand it to Adelina, she's going to be the one drinking it all." Burton laughed.

"Sut up!" I slapped his leg and laughed.

Man if I could only hear me now.

"What the hell are you guys playing?" Bam laughed at my state.

"Bam," I cried. "I suck at duzzy fuck. What the hell? I can say it now!"

"Up, up, up my dear doesn't count." Ville taunted me.

Linde opened another one and passed it over to me.

"Oh, well bottoms up." I shrugged and downed it, but then sat up. "Hey Dico! I made that popping sound again."

"Oh God, not this again." Ville laughed.

"How much have you guys let her have?" Bam asked slightly concerned.

"Only this much." I swung my arms apart hitting Burton in the face during the process. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Oh my gosh, Burton!"

Laughing, he politely unwrapped my arms around him and handed me to Bam. I stumbled on his lap and Bam landed on his back.

"Hi," I whispered looking intently in his eyes. I leaned down 'til out lips touch and applied pressure, dominating the kiss. He shivered as I slipped my cold hands underneath his shirt.

I heard the chorus of the guys' cheers in the background, but that seemed so far away.

I jerked back suddenly and held my stomach, "Ugh, I don't feel so good."

"If you don't feel good now, just you wait until tomorrow morning." Mige snickered.

Bam sat up with me slumped in his arms and agreed. "Shes going to have one hell of a hangover.

Bam brought me up to his room since he didnt know where the key was to the room downstairs. He pulled back the covers with one arm and laid me down.

Next, he untied the laces on my shoes and slid them off, all the while I stayed sleeping peacefully. He took the hair clip out, allowing my hair to cascade freely around my face.

He pulled the covers over me and sat down. He moved my left arm out of the way so I wouldn't fall asleep on my cast.

Bam moved some hair out of my face, making my nose twitch. He laughed. "Youre so beautiful Adel." Kissing my lips he went back outside to the guys.

Bam could tell they were all getting as wasted as Adel was early. He opened a beer for himself and sat down next to Ville, who seemed sober, but really wasn't all there.

"You know women always have the most interesting conversations." Ville said out of nowhere to Bam smirking.

"Oh, like what?" Bam asked humoring him.

"Like how Adel's afraid to get serious with you because she doesn't want your relationship to end." Ville said casually, but waited for Bam's reaction.

Bam nodded leisurely until it registered what Ville had just told him. He choked on his drink and spit it out, "Are you serious?"

Ville nodded, "The girls were teasing her earlier."

"She's really afraid that we'd end?" Bam asked again. Bam felt the same way, in away, things just felt to good to be true.

"It would seem that way." Ville smiled. "She said she's really happy. Oh and something like it's not as bad as everyone makes it going out, with you."

Bam tried to play it cool, but he couldn't stop smiling. Adel was just as happy as he was. Maybe things can really be this easy.