My Beloved Monster

022

Image

Oh god what the hell happened? My head was so sensitive that even the pounding of my heart regulating my blood made it throb.

"What time is it?" I groaned to myself and rolled over to see Bam and not the alarm clock. I briefly looked around to realize that I was in his room.

I smiled he was still sleeping. No sense in trying to fight with a hangover, right?

Right. Duh.

So I snuggled up to Bam, who kiss my head and held me closer.

"Adel," Someone whispered my name. "Adel."

"I have to go save the rabbit." I murmured. No really, there was an alligator going after it.

I giggled; the rabbit's nose was tickling my hand. "No, time for that Sticks, he's going to catch us."

Bam muffled a laugh in his pillow and tried to wake me up again. "Adel! He's got the rabbit!!"

"Sticks!!" I yelled sitting up. I then looked over at Bam who was laughing hysterically at me. I gasped, "You killed Sticks!"

"Well, rabbit stew is one of my favorites, couldn't resist." He laughed at my pout.

"Well, then I'm just going to have to avenge Sticks." I smirked and sat on his hips.

He placed his hands on my thighs, like last night, slowly sliding them under my dress. "Oh? And how do you plan on doing that?"

I leaned over to his ear and whispered ever so softly, "By killing you slowly." I smiled when I felt him shiver underneath me and sat up once again.

Bam placed one hand gently behind my head and pulled me close, the warmth of his breath on my lips. "There's only so much teasing a guy can take."

He kissed me softly, running his tongue along my bottom lip making his way into my mouth. His hands slowly returned to their position before on my hips.

His hot breath mixed with mine as it ran over my teeth, caressed my cheeks, and wrestled with my own.

My body claimed control to every movement, while my mind lay submissive, all doubts and worries were clear out of the way.

I tangled my fingers in his hair, clasping his head, and glided my tongue between his lips, exploring his mouth just the same. I tried to be gentle with my cast and not knock Bam out with it, but he didn't seem to mind.

If it weren't the need of oxygen to survive, we would have never detached our lips.

He smiled up at me, sliding his hands up and down my legs ever so softly. I gasped through half lidded eyes from the sudden chills that were sent to every toe and fingertip.

Bam sat up knocking me on his lap. He cupped my face continuing the lingering kisses. He hands trailed down to my shoulders, along the straps, down my back to the zipper.

Pain stakingly slow he pulled down the zipper with his finger tips trailing behind.

Our lips parted once more. I kissed the corner of his mouth and made my way down his neck to his collarbone, nipping at the skin every so often. That was when I was near his Adam's-apple. Having a weakness for them, I kissed him all over and nibbled on the skin around his Adam's apple.

I slipped my fingers underneath the hem of his shirt. Tickling the skin as I ran them up his back, taking the shirt with it in the process and slid it over his head.

His hands left my back and went back to my legs, taking my dress off much like I did to his shirt. His small beard tickled my skin as he left sweet butterfly kisses all the way up.

I tilted my head back with eyes closed just enjoying his hands and lips all over me. Bam's hands went to my shoulder blades lifting my arms up, while slipping the dress over my head to reveal a black strapless bra. He smirked when quickly undid the clasp snapping the bra off and threw it on the floor.

I couldn't help but laugh, though he quickly shushed that with his lips.

Bam roamed my chest kneading each breast attentively, while I worked his belt buckle. The stupid thing wouldn't come undone. I pulled away from the kiss frustrated.

He simply just chuckled at me and took off the belt. He laid back and rested me on his chest, while he kicked off his jeans.

I let out a squeal of surprise when I suddenly found myself underneath him.

He just smirked and slid his hands down my sides to the edge of my underwear, but didn't do anything further. I moaned in protest at Bam teasing me.

I started pulling down at his boxers, but one of his hands grabbed mine. Bringing it to his lips, Bam kissed the palm and each fingertip.

I smirked, like that was going to stop me. I took my foot and curled a toe around the hem and slid the boxers down anyway.

He laughed softly at me, his breath teasing my skin, driving me wild. The clutch in my stomach was burning. He finally slid my underwear as far as he could so I kicked them off.

He slid his knee between my legs and slowly spread them apart. He leaned over and kissed the nape of my neck. Bam grasped my hands, palm against palm, holding them above my head.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he slowly slid into me causing me to emit a low moan from the back of my throat.

All my senses were going haywire as flesh was upon flesh, each rhythmic thrust burrowing deeper. Pleasure grew in a never-ending tightening spiral. I dragged my nails down his back and butt. I curled my fingers in his hair lifting my hips to match his pace.

His eyes never left mine, until everything exploded. I threw my head back and my eyes snapped shut as waves of undeniable pleasure rolled over my body. I didn't know if I were soaring or drowning.

He buried his head in my chest, leaning on his forearms so he wouldn't fully collapse on me.

I let out a small whimper at the sudden loss of warmth when he pulled out. I curled up to him trying to catch my breath.

"Holy fuck." Bam said breaking the silence.

I had hardly any energy to laugh. "Something like that anyway right?"

He smirked at me. I laid on his chest completely exhausted. He took the covers and laid them over us.

Bam noticed the change in my breathing and looked down to see me sleeping soundly. He smiled and twirled some of my hair before dozing off himself.

Bam groaned when he was woken by the knock on the door.

"Fick dich selber. Geht du." I mumbled, not wanting to wake up.

Bam laughed lightly having some idea of what I just said. "What the hell do you want?" Bam shouted too lazy and too comfortable to get out of bed at the moment.

"Pizza's here. Figured you guys might be starving from your fucking activities." Novak shouted through the door.

Bam laughed and then groaned; he did not want to leave this bed. "Come on Adel, let's go eat."

I moaned in protest when he left leaving me cold to get dress. I kept my eyes closed and pretended to keep sleeping.

"I know you're awake." He said standing over me.

"No you don't." I smiled and hid under the comforter. Bam laughed and threw a clean pair of boxers and t-shirt at my head. I heard the thump and stuck my head out. I sighed and pouted. "Fine, but you have to carry me."

"Deal." He buttoned his pants and gave me a sweet kiss.

I rested my head on Bam's shoulder as he carried me downstairs to the pirate bar. They had poured everyone a glass of Champaign from my goody box.

"What's the special occasion with my stash?" I asked sliding down from Bam and sat in his lap.

"Celebrating the end to Bam's dry spell. He was starting to get bitchy." Ville toasted clinking everyone's bottles.

I blushed and buried my head in Bam's chest.

"So how was it?" They asked Bam. He just smirked and kissed me passionately.