My Beloved Monster

023

Image

A while back, somehow, it came up in conversation, that Bam and I would celebrate our two-month anniversary, instead of our first because it felt to clich and we're just so awesome.

So, what do you get the guy who can get whatever he wants?

I searched all the pictures of I had of us, which seemed like an appropriate thing to give. And I found the perfect picture; it's one of my favorites too. We have out arms around each other. I'm showing the camera my cast with Bam's first signature on it, 'Property of Bam', and Bam's looking happily at me.

On the way home from a practice I made a copy of the photo and I got a simple silver frame with a gothic design engraved on it.

I also made a black hemp necklace with these three silver beads. Two beads had our initials on it and the middle one had the date of the day I took the bagel from him. I had a lot of free time on my hands, while having this cast.

Novak opened the door. "You guys might want to get dressed. Ape's here with Bruno and making breakfast."

Bam groaned and covered his eyes. He laughed at me, where I was currently hiding my eyes under the pillow pretending to be sleeping still.

He slid his hand on my stomach and up my chest. I moaned under the pillow and peeked out from underneath. "That's cheating."

Bam smirked and kissed my neck. "I've told you before; I don't follow the rules."

"Yeah, but Ape is right downstairs." I stuttered out.

"So?" Bam said simply and continued working his hands.

"So, I'm not going to with your mom downstairs."

"But you will with a bunch of guys in the house." Bam laughed. "Besides you're naked Im naked, we could-"

"As much as I'd love to, I won't." I smiled as his face fell when I got out of his bed. I threw on a t-shirt and a pair of boxers and threw my hair up. "I'll see you downstairs."

I laughed as I shut the door, I don't think I've ever seen Bam's jaw so low without words coming out.

"Hey April!" I said cheerfully when I reached the kitchen and bent down to play with Bruno.

"Someone's happy." Raab commented.

"Yes, care to share why?" Dico smirked. "I'd love to wake up just as happy."

April gave them a weird look before setting a plate in front of me. "Is there any reason Adel?"

"Not really, just a good night." I shrugged and glared at them across the table.

"Why what happened last night that was so good Adelina?" Raab grinned continuing his game.

"Yeah I thought you'd be sick this morning with all the moaning and groaning that was going on." Novak grinned and sat down beside me.

I choked on my food in surprise. I quickly grabbed my glass of juice and glared at him. April had caught on a long time ago. She slapped the back of Novak's head. "Leave her alone."

"Ja, leave me alone." I pouted.

"April dearest, I'm hurt." Novak rested a hand on his chest. "I thought you liked me."

She grabbed his face and kissed cheek and then slapped the back of his head again. "Of course I do, just don't mess with Adel."

"See, I'm her favorite." I stuck my tongue out.

Dico and Raab laughed at the scene when Ape pointed at them, "Oh don't think I didn't forget about you two. You two started it."

"Nobody can mess with me." I stuck my tongue out at them.

"Oh, Adel, are you going to the doctors today?" Ape asked me.

I slapped my forehead, "Ugh, I totally forgot. I can't wait until I get this thing off!"

Yup, two weeks have past already. HIM went back to Finland and I finally get to get my cast off!

As I habit, I put the cover on the cast for the shower. I dug through the closet and changed into a white [url=]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f36/o0Tiger--Lilly0o/Clothes/Shirts/t-shirts/14345_01_b.jpgt-shirt[/url] and shorts.

"Bam, are you coming with me?" I asked him drying my hair with a towel.

He leaned on the doorframe and casually answered, "Yeah, why not."

"I finally get to get wet!" I squealed maybe a little to excited and shoved on my brightly colored sneakers

"Wet t-shirt contest." Novak shouted from the other room listening to our conversation.

"I'm judge!" I shouted back. I smiled and dragged Bam into the kitchen. "Come on, I want to get this thing off."

"You sure?" He started to drag his feet. "See I'm not so sure that you do."

I turned around, "If you don't move now, the pay back will be consequential."

"See now," he started reeling me in, away from the car I might add. "That just entices me more. Besides what's the worse thing you could do."

"Are you sure you want to risk a wet t-shirt contest or any other intimate value you treasure?" I temped him further. "I mean how important could sex be to you?"

"You wouldn't. You couldn't." Bam stood there deciding if he wanted to risk that much. "You know, I think that cast is dieing to come off, why are you keeping it waiting?"

"See I knew you'd see it my way." I said cheerfully. We took the Mercedes and headed onto the highway.

"Yeah, but that's low, especially for you." Bam glared at me.

"True, but how do you know if I would go through with it?" I grinned. He opened his mouth to say a quick remark, but then closed it. "See, you don't know. For all you know I could do something else. But, it's nice to know what you value."

"Ha, ha. Aren't you funny." Bam said sarcastically. "But, I'll let you get away with it since it is our two month that we agreed upon."

A big smile filled my face, he remembered. "Well then happy two month."

"You thought I forgot didn't you?" He teased me.

"Maybe," I smiled. "When I give you my gifts later, they may seem corny so don't laugh."

"I can't promise that." He smirked and passed our exit.

"Bam?" I asked, "I've been here long enough to know that we had to get off back there."

"We're not going to the hospital." He gripped the steering wheel tighter.

"Why not?" I tilted my head.

"And risk getting that doctor guy? I think not." He said still not looking at me. "We're going to my orthopedist."

"Bam are you still jealous?" I shifted in my seat to face him.

"No! Why on earth should I be jealous of that fag?" He defended himself. "I just didn't like the way he treated you. I've already said, I'm not sharing."

"Good." I smiled and leaned over kissing his neck.

"Sure you're ready to get it on while I'm driving, but not when Ape's in the house." He laughed at me.

"Eh, I guess I'm just weird like that." I sat back in my seat and smiled, watching him as he drove.

Well, the cast was ready to come off. It was about time! But, I have to wear a brace for a week; anything is better than not being able to get wet. And, there was no flirty doctor much to Bam's pleasure.

"So what do you want to do?" Bam asked as we drove back home.

"Don't you want to do the wet t-shirt contest? I mean I did wear the perfect shirt for it." I grinned over at him.

"Shouldn't waste a good thing should we?" Bam smirked. "A guess a wet t-shirt contest it is."

"Here hand over your phone so I can set this up." I held out my hand.

He gave me a weird look at first, but handed over his phone. "You're lucky I trust you."

"See, I can make things happen like you, just like that." I smiled at him, snapping his phone shut.

"I also see you don't give away all the details, just like me." He smirked.

"I guess some things just rubbed off on me. Besides where's all the fun in letting them know everything? It gives us the upper hand." I grinned like a Cheshire cat. "But they'll be there. Oh, and I called up a few other people that said they'd be there. Like a Tim, a Jimmy Pop, and I forgot. I guess it'll be a surprise."

"No, that's fine. So there's nothing else you'd rather do than hang out with a bunch of shit heads?" Bam asked again.

"Why, is there something you wanted to do?" I turned in my seat again to face him.

"No, just making sure. I just never thought you'd want to have a wet t-shirt contest instead of a fancy dinner or something of that sort." Bam shrugged and turned off an exit.

"Bam you should know by now that I'm not normal." I laughed. "Jeeze, if I were normal, I probably wouldn't be going out with you."

"Thanks, that means so much to me." He replied sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

"It should." I smiled.

When we got back to the castle, there were a bunch of cars already there. "Who, the hell did you invite?" Bam looked at all the cars.

"Whoever had the same area code." I shrugged.

"No, really who did you invite." Bam took my hand and lead me to the house.

"No really." I looked at him. "I think it was also Dunn, Rake, a Tim, a Jimmy Pop, which is a weird nick name, a Ryan, who I first thought was Dunn, but yeah . . . And a Seth, then Raab and Dico, obviously Novak, were already at the house. Oh, and your brother; that's all."

"Oh, that's all." Bam laughed and wrapped his arm around my waist. He handed me his megaphone, a dangerous move on his part. Novak who was sleeping on the couch would be my poor victim.

I walked quietly up to him and shushed Bam who was making stupid faces at me making me laugh. I bent over him and yelled in his ear, "Wet t-shirt contest!"

He jumped up and was so disoriented that I had time to shove the megaphone in Bam's hands. "Bam you fucker, what the fuck." Novak yelled crankily at him.

I snickered and started to sneak downstairs, "Oh, and I already called being judge."

"What the hell Adel!" Bam looked at me in disbelief. I laughed and ran downstairs as Bam started to chase me.

Surprise, surprise everyone was drinking down the pirate bar. Remember the coffee experience that one morning.

Yeah, I did that again, except to people I had no clue were. I simultaneously ran into people in the middle of drinking their beers.

Hey, they're just lucky that it wasn't hot coffee. And, in my defense, who said they could stand in my way?

Bam stopped going after me and died laughing. "Man that was awesome the first time, but I didn't think you could do it again Adel."

Me, I got into my shy and timid state. Knowing Bam would give me up right away, I hid behind Dico. "Hey darling." Dico greeted me over his shoulder. "Why are you hiding behind me? Shouldn't you be hiding behind Bam over there?"

"Tch yeah right, and get turned in like the last few times." I rolled my eyes. "Like I'm really going to fall for that one again."

"Aww, Bammi won't protect you?" Dico pouted and I shook my head. "So what makes you think I will?"

That bastard gave me up. Man you cannot trust anyone. Bam caught me from stumbling over my feet. "So I trusted you with my phone, but you won't trust me."

"Nope." I smiled up at him.

"So this was the lovely voice that mad me think Bam became a transvestite." This guy came over and kissed my hand, "Jimmy Pop, the one with the weird nick name."

Bam laughed, "You actually told him that?"

"Well duh, it is me Bam," I rolled my eyes and grinned. "Your expecting too much if you think I think before I speak."

Bam sighed, "Too true."

"Hey!" I smacked him.

He ignored my protest and pulled me close to his chest, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Alright, Adel, that's Ryan, who actually caught your clumsiness on camera, and Seth over there, and that's Tim, basically he's my bitch."

"You have my sympathy." I smiled to Tim.

Well, after introductions, Angie and I figured out that we were the only girls there. So we were the judges, it's only fair. But to make up for their complaints, the sexy winner gets to dump the water on us.

Now, if this was a group of organized guys, things would've have went semi-smoothly, but where's the fun in that. So, of course there was only extreme chaos.

My microphone privileges were stripped away after they got sick of me yelling random things in their ears. Psh, sensitive babies.

But, before Angie and I got dunked and everyone just ended in the pool, we named Jimmy the winner due to his lovely catwalk display on the diving board. He was very proud. We even got Ryan, well more like forced, from standing off to the side taking pictures to join in our contest. Don't worry his precious camera was saved.

They're creepy and they're kooky, Mysterious and spooky, They're all together ooky, The Addams Family.

Their house is a museum Where people come to see 'em They really are a scream The Addams Family.

(Neat)
(Sweet)
(Petite)

So get a witches shawl on A broomstick you can crawl on We're gonna pay a call on The Addams Family.

Everyone started singing along with my phone. I squealed and wiggled my way out of Bam's arms to get to my phone. I climbed out of the pool and dove for my phone right before it hung up.

"Do you know how hard it was to find this place?" Wolf laughed from the other end. "And then, on top of that the driver almost refused to bring me."

"You're here?" I asked finally finding my voice.

"Well unless I'm at the wrong castle, as the television program eloquently puts it."

I dropped the phone in excitement and ran around the house. I stopped several yards away when I saw him.

There leaning lazily against a car was wolf finishing off a cigarette. Wolf smirked when he saw me and flipped his phone shut. "You're wet." He chuckled. He stomped out the butt and just waited for my reaction. "Well?"

I leaped in his arms and attacked him with a tight hug. "I missed you."

When he let me down, I punched him as hard as I could, "What was that for!?" Wolf nursed his arm.

"You never called, how hard could it be. I mean Chaz always makes time for me, and it's Chaz!" I placed a hand on my hip.

He bowed his head in shame, "That's pretty bad, I know."

"But," I kissed his cheeks and forehead, "I'm glad you are here."

He cracked a grin, "I know."

"Cocky bastard." I grabbed his hand and began to lead him to everyone.

"Where am I being dragged to?" Wolf asked me over my shoulder.

"To meet everyone." I replied cheerfully.

"Oh, so I get to me you're new boyfriend huh?" He smirked.

"Ja, two months today." I smiled to myself.

"Oh my god," Wolf stepped in front of me and grabbed my hands. "Has someone finally broken through?"

"You make me sound like a cold hard bitch." I laughed.

"Never, just glad you're finally happy." He kissed my cheek.

I smiled seeing Bam on the driveway. I waved over, "Bam!" I ran dragging wolf. "This is Wolf. Wolf this is Bam."

"Hey man, sorry to rain on your parade today." Wolf apologized and shook his hand.

"S' alright, she's the one who wanted the wet t-shirt contest." Bam returned the handshake not nearly as worried from when he heard the ring tone.

"I really should have called more often. You've been talking to Chaz too much." Wolf teased me.

"Yeah, yeah." I pushed him in front of us. "Just go meet everyone else. You should fit in fine, they have stupid nick names just like yours."

He flipped me off but like I said, he fit in just fine. With beer and stupidity combined anyone can get along.

"Wait." Bam held me back. "We still doing gifts later?"

"For sure." I kissed his lips. "He's only staying for a little while. He's here for business. I'm just the pit stop on the way home."

"Oh?" Bam said trying not to sound too relieved.

"Yeah, Chaz let me know, but I didn't think he'd have time to stop by first." I smiled and kissed him.

"You don't know what you do to me." He murmured against my lips.

We all just grilled, hung out by the pool and drank still in our wet t-shirt clothes. "Doll, it's time for me to leave." Wolf checked his watch.

"So soon," I pouted and got off Bam's lap to walk him to his car.

"But, before I go I have something for you." He smiled and handed me two tickets. "One is for you and the other is mine. Loring told me around when you'd come back."

"Opening night for the Russian ballet!" I hugged him. "These are impossible to get!"

"I know, I'm the best." He smiled. "And that means you get to dress fancy shmancy."

"Thank you." I hugged him again.

"Auf Wiedersehen my love." He kissed my forehead.

"Auf Wiedersehen doll." I grinned and kissed his cheeks goodbye.

I watched his car pull out of sight and felt a pair of arms warm me up. "Ready for your gift?" Bam asked and chewed on my ear.

"Mmm hmm," I closed my eyes leaning into him. "Must be good if you asked about it again."

"I don't know about that, I just want to give it to you." He kissed my neck and pulled away leading me to his room.

"Wait, let me go get yours." I ran downstairs ignoring the drunken men and grabbed the gifts. I jumped on his bed almost knocking Bam off. I laughed at his distraught state and handed him the bigger one. "Okay, open this one first. Wait, just so you know, you're very hard to shop for so I had to be creative. Okay, now you can open it."

"Liking the wrapping." He smiled at the newspaper I used to wrap the gift. He unwrapped it and laughed at the picture. "Great minds think alike."

"What?" I asked confused.

"You'll see." He grinned.

"Okay now this one." I handed him the smaller box.

"Now I feel like shit. You got me two things?" He looked up at me.

"Just open it." I laughed and hit him.

"Abuse!" He yelled and opened the box. He pulled out the hemp.

I moved onto the lap and pointed out each bead. "And it's a choker so you won't look like the pansy that you are."

He tickled my sides getting a satisfied squeal from me. "You think you're such a smart ass."

"No, I know I am." I grinned and kissed his neck.

"Okay now for the great minds part." He pulled out a small rectangular box.

I opened the pretty wrapped box and took the tiny bow and stuck it in Bam's hair. I opened the small box to see a beautiful white gold bracelet. "It's beautiful."

He took it from my hands and clasped it to my left wrist. "Well, I figured you already have that necklace from your friends and you're always wear rings, but no bracelet. So, now you have one."

"Well, I love it." I kissed him.

"Wait read the engraving you're gonna laugh." He leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Property of Bam." I whispered the engraving out loud and started laughing. "You're actually right, great minds do think alike."

"So I'm good huh?" Bam smirked.

I smiled and turned around straddling his hips pushing him down on the bed. "No, you're amazing."