Status: well be updating almost everday next week

Hey Sis...This is the Love We Never Got

Wow life just keep's getting better and better

Well that’s start off from the beginning . See me and Aaliyah was born both on April 19 .

we had different dad’s. I mother Rachael got married again to this guy named mark.

I never liked this guy even when I first saw his picture he looked very familiar .

I use to watch gangland and I (almost) got away .

I guess I should have paid more attention to it then I already did .

See our mom got married to him when we was both about 5 years old.

I told Aaliyah I didn’t trust at all and she agreed with me.

It was one day when we was home alone with him when we actually got a real introduction with him .

He was so clam then when our mom left he started to get rough .

he then slapped lili and I just got up and started to attack him knowing very well he could kill me any moment.

I had always believe that if its happening to me I don’t care but if it was happening to someone near and dear to me .

I’ll lose my mind and go out with a big BANG! Then die.

it was like that the beating and rapping most of the stuff happen while our mom was gone.

Sometimes he would threaten her and she would just cry and watch.

The age of 15 is when I was seriously going off the edge I was more stronger, snapper, and didn’t give a fuck.

Me and Aaliyah was smart enough to save up all the money we had gotten and put it in a jar that was hidden from our drunken mom and evil “father”.

See me and Aaliyah had always had plan and I guess we just knew we would run away and we had already knew had to drive and manage our money very well.

So on that day when mark hit lili on our birthday .

everything change for the better.