Sequel: What Will Save Us?
Status: Working on it! One of three!

Killjoys...Make Some Noise!

Cassie AKA Poetic Graffiti has no memory of her life before 2 years ago. She only vaguely remembers life under BLInd and Korse but that doesn't keep her from harboring an anger deep inside towards them. The only thing she has to go on are the dreams she has of fire and explosions.

Now she wanders through the California desert in the year 2019 with her best friend Lissa AKA Cyanide Candy. Both became Killjoys, running from the city that had sheltered them since they were born and the loss of their free will.

Bring down Korse and Better Living Industries.

However they can't do this alone. That is where the four head Killjoys come in. Party Poison, Fun Ghoul, Kobra Kid and Jet Star are the only ones that can help. The each have their own past, their own losses to deal with.

What happens when these six meet by chance and the Fabulous Killjoys seem to know more about Cassie's past than she does? Will they bring down Korse? Or will their pasts and presents help Korse destroy them and what's left their world?

*rewrite due to new inspiration!*


I don't own anyone mentioned since all characters are based on real people or ones made up by the guys in MCR. None of this happened since it takes place in 2019 and it's currently only 2011.
  1. 1
    ***please start here even if you've read it before! I changed some stuff!!!***
  2. 2