Sex and Symmetry

one/one

Her fingertips met the side of his face and the shock of a forbidden touch sent tremors through both of their bodies. Not a word was spoken, vocal chords paralyzed with the anxious heat creeping from chest to throat to cheeks. She was laying beside him, facing each other in perfect symmetry.

He remained rigid until she tucked a stray lock of chestnut-toned hair behind his ear. He gently closed his eyes and leaned into her touch and she secretly wished he hadn’t obstructed from her the beautiful presence of his icy blue irises.

Her hand sliding down to his hip caused his breath to catch in his lungs, creating an audible response to her physical actions. He was nervous and she could tell, and she didn’t know why she was doing this- after all of the times he was so disrespectful and hurtful and downright mean to her, she didn’t know why she was letting herself come into such contact with the boy. But there was something so intriguing about his forlorn, pitiful life and his constantly defensive attitude that overruled all sense of good judgement.

She pondered what he could possibly be thinking of the scenario. Through all of the bullying that he constantly bestowed upon her, he always managed to weave in compliments about her appearance, her talents, anything about her. He clearly admired her, but she couldn’t discern this from all of the maltreatment.

His eyes gingerly fluttered open when she started to pull his shirt up to rest her warm hands upon his bony hip. “Are you sure about this?” he broke the silence, his faint whispers nearly unspoken. She answered with a single nod of her head and he reached up to situate his long, pale fingers beneath her jaw. He gently pulled her closer and their lips met. His warm, flawless pink lips felt just right pressed up against hers and she felt her entire body swiftly grow warmer.

He sped the cadence of their sin and parted her lips with his, delicately suckling her bottom lip with his own. Like a wave of lust and wayward desire, his tongue entered her mouth sliding into its depths and massaging it from within.

The carnal rush that is desire spread itself throughout her lower region and she clutched tighter onto his hip in response. He reacted with an eager nibble to her lower lip and an accidental moan escaped her now occupied orifice.

The arousing sound pulled his trigger and his pelvis shot forward reflexively, coming in unexpected contact with hers. Her hand migrated around his hip and latched itself onto his firm ass, all too unfortunately covered in tight black jeans. He brought his hand up to her chest and slipped it down her low-cut blouse, fervently caressing and fondling her breast.

She trailed kisses down his jaw, and licked a verse onto his porcelain neck. He grasped her breast firmly and they simultaneously let out sighs of sex. She could feel his erection pressed up against her thigh and she nudged it gently, causing him to throw his head back into the forest green bed sheets.

“I want you,” she groaned into his neck, the points of her canine teeth grazing the area where his escalating pulse throbbed a rhythmic bass-line. His hands were immediately crawling up her blouse, pulling it up over her much-too-backcombed hair and all at once he was on top of her, his legs on either side of her body.

She echoed his swift removal of her clothing upon his blue button-front short sleeve and the removal of jeans was made in record-breaking time. She scratched her black-painted nails down his sides and up again, and he thrust his lower section repeatedly against hers. Skin skimmed across sweaty skin as their dance of thrust and angst continued to build pace to the music of grunts and moans.

She brought her legs up and caught the hem of his boxers on her foot, yanking them down to reveal his impressive cock. She shoved him over onto his back and rolled onto him, straddling his thighs. She licked down his tummy and around the peaks of his hipbones, up his cock and back down again.

“Yes,” he groaned as she took his entire length into her mouth, not bothered by how deeply it seemed to go. Her fingers scratched up his inner thighs and explored the fun things between his legs. He was practically shaking in pleasure and weaved his fingers into her mop of black hair for something to grab hold of.

She trailed her kisses back up his stomach and chest and scraped her teeth along his collarbone. Grabbing her shoulders, he roughly spun her around so that she was leant up against the wall behind the bed. He hurriedly snatched his leather belt from the heap of discarded clothing at the foot of the bed. First holding her hands behind her back, he brought the belt around her – binding her wrists and stomach up, using the extra length of the belt as a handle to pull her back down onto the bed.

Pulling the belt tight in one hand, he used the other to force open her thighs and yank off her black lace panties, tossing them away carelessly. He kissed her down to the end of her stomach and further down, giving her chills and an involuntary bodily jerk. After licking up and down, he travelled back up and unfastened her bra before licking and nibbling on her breasts.

She attempted to wriggle out of the belt but failed as he responded by only pulling on it tighter. “I need you,” she whimpered, and thrust her hips up to his. He smirked at this, and finally entered into her, groaning at the sudden warmth enveloping his cock.

He squeezed his eyes shut and bit his lip and the extreme pleasure, and this drove her over the edge. She slammed her hips up to his, hitting the deepest possible penetration. And they both yelped at how good it felt, unbeknownst to each other just how long they had both wanted this.

There was always something about him that created sparks in her heart when she saw him. Even before they knew each other, just passing casually in the school hallways, she knew there was something about him and it drew her in. She daydreamed about him – and his brother- often. The brooding auras they both exuded were intimidating to most, but she was different. She liked their troubled and ominous demeanour.

He didn’t take that much of a notice to her until she started coming over to visit his brother- her boyfriend. And when they flirted in front of him he felt an unsettling hint of envy. And when they kissed in front of him he felt lonesomeness and downright jealousy. And the time they fucked in the same room as him, he pretended to be asleep but secretly watched and imagined it was himself below her, not his brother.

And now they were together, carrying out a sinful activity normally left for the other boy. But he was 4,000 miles away visiting universities, leaving two very lonely and longing individuals at home with not much to do but find another release for their social deficiencies.

That’s what led up to the final thrust whence he came inside of her, she following mere moments after. He collapsed onto her tiny body, and they just lay there panting in a tumbleweed of limbs and sweat and sheets.

When they woke up the next morning sprawled out naked beside each other, the shock of a forbidden act sent tremors through both of their bodies. Not a word was spoken, vocal chords paralyzed with the anxious heat creeping from chest to throat to cheeks. She was laying beside him, facing each other in perfect symmetry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments and feedback please? Enjoy :)