Kiss of Dawn

Kiss of Dawn 004

~Fast Forward 12 Days~

~December 11th~Saturday~

~Shelby's P.O.V~

About two weeks after Brian and I started dating, we were spending a lot of time together. He knew I was a virgin, so even though we had been sleeping together, he never tried to do anything with me.

Saturday night, Brian and I were alone in our hotel suite. Everyone else was at the mall. Brian and I decided to stay behind at the hotel and watch movies together.

As we were watching a movie, Brian put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it.

"I love you, baby." He said, leaning in to kiss me.

I just leaned back as we kissed and Brian ended up on top of me. Then his hand went up my shirt and began caressing my breasts. Then his other hand started sliding up my skirt and I tensed up.

Brian must have noticed because he stopped and said, "If you want me to stop, I will."

"No... I'm... I'm just nervous." I said.

"Why are you nervous, baby?" He asked.

"I don't want it to hurt." I answered.

"Don't worry, baby. I promise this won't hurt." He said, reassuringly.

"O-okay..."

So he slid his hand up my skirt, pulled off my panties and insterted a finger inside me. When he tried to fit a second finger, I gasped in pain and said, "I thought you said this wouldn't hurt."

"I'm sorry, baby. I wasn't expecting you to be so tight."

"You can keep going... Just please don't try two again..." I said.

"Okay." He said.

So he re-inserted his finger inside me and started moving it in and out of me as I began to moan. Then he started kissing and lightly biting my neck and I started moaning louder.

"Brian!" I moaned as I came.

Then I lifted my head and kissed him roughly.

Then I looked up at him, in his eyes and said, "Make love to me, Brian."

"Are you sure, baby? I mean... If two fingers hurt you... Imagine how much this'll hurt." He said, unzipping his pants and showing me his erect penis.

"I don't care... I want to feel you inside me. Brian, I need you." I said, looking at him with pleading eyes.

"If you're sure." He said, getting up.

Then he picked up my panties and we headed to our room. When we got to our room, he locked the door and turned back to me. Then he quickly undressed himself, then me. Then he gently laid me on the bed and climbed on top of me.

"This is gonna hurt, baby. But I promise it won't for long, okay?" He said, looking down at me.

"Okay." I said.

So he started to slowly enter me. I felt a sharp pain shoot up through my body. I just squeezed my eyes shut adn dug my nails into his back.

He paused for a moment, letting me adjust to him and said, "Are you okay, baby?"

"I'm fine." I said, forcing myself to smile.

So he pulled out and puched back inside me. After a few minutes, the pain went away and I started to moan. My moaning must have turned Brian on more because he started thrusting a little bit faster...

~Syn's P.O.V~

Shelby's moaning was turning me on even more, so I started thrusting into her harder. I couldn't help myself. It felt so good to finally be inside her.

"Ughhh! Oh God!" She moaned as I leaned forward and started kissing and gently biting her neck.

Suddenly, she bucked her hips into me.

"Shelby!" I groaned.

Then I whispered in her ear, "Tell me you love me."

"I love you!" She gasped.

"Tell me you NEED me."

"Oh God! Brian, I need you!"

Then she started digging her nails into my back as she bit into my shoulder, trying to keep herself from screaming in pleasure. But the more she did this, the more turned on I became and I started moving even faster, pounding into her harder.

After a minute, she gave up on biting my shoulder and started screaming in pleasure.

"Jesus Christ! Brian!" She screamed.

Then I felt her back jerk beneath me, so I slowed down. I wanted her to get the most pleasure out of it, so I started thrusting even harder than before.

"Brian!" She screamed as I released inside her.

I just pulled out of her and collapsed onto the bed beside her. Both of us were breathing heavily and covered in a thin layer of sweat.

Then I rolled over to look at her and said, "So... How was that for your first time?"

"It... It was... I can't even find words to describe it." She said, still trying to catch her breath.

"It was that good, huh?" I teased.

She just laughed and kissed me.

After we laid there for a little while, we decided to get up and get dressed. Then we went back out to the living room area...
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah... i know it was only a sex scence, but... I had to end it because people were trying to read it as I was writing it and I only let very FEW people read the originals....

hope you all enjoyed it though...