Katrina's Life

"I never..."

My heart is beating faster than a hummimg bird's wings...
I was called out of school to go to the hospital.
I drove like a mad man because i have no idea who is in
there and im going nuts!

The freaking nurses wont let me know who is in here and im stuck in the waiting room trying to figure stuff out.

About an hour later my father Masen Styles came in the waiting room, he was crying badly.

I knew that something terrible was wrong.
I looked at my father.

"Whats wrong dad?" I asked as he looked at me and cried more.

"It's your mother..."he said as he looked at her again. she was in a terrible accident this morning..."

My heart fell. I stared at him. "What?" as my tears started to fall.

"Some man drove into her lane and crashed into her, it was raining too so that made it worse." He said as he cried more.

I was trying to control my anger, my eyes are turning from green to red...and my father saw me and calmed me down before i did some damage with my powers.

After he calmed me down he fell to his knees and cried. I just stood there silently crying and trying to think that this is just a dream and ill wake up when this is over.

A few hours later my friends cameover to comfort me and my father.
Ashley, Leila, Daniel, miles and my boyfriend Joel. They are helping me with everything that im going through, but after she died i've had this strange feeling that something bad is about to happen...
♠ ♠ ♠
dont be mean, this is just a rough draft. just let me know what you think of this chapter...